Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in the night we hear them talk

2 posters

Go down

in the night we hear them talk  Empty in the night we hear them talk

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Lizbet had become very bored of sitting home at Ari's place (she was staying there for a while, because her parents had decided to go to Earth for a vacation, a long one. And Liz decided not to stay with her siblings at the house, so instead she'd marched over to Ariadne's place with her bags.) doing nothing and being very much utterly bored.

So the red haired girl decided to go out. She'd forgotten her fake ID at home, that her brother had gotten her after she caught him with a girl in their parents room (blackmail works). So the ID-less fourteen-going-on-fifteen year old had been forced to go to a pub for all ages.

But she didn't mind it so much, it still had pretty good looking boys. She'd taken a place at the 'bar' though it didn't serve alcoholic drinks and ordered a sprite. She was wearing her new dress and new heals, had her legs crossed and sipped her sprite from a neon green straw as she waited in hope that someone would join her. Hopefully someone that was fun to be around or very good looking.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

in the night we hear them talk  Empty Re: in the night we hear them talk

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 am

Alec had decided that the Magic Mars Bar had become his new generic hangout area. There were plenty of good looking girls around (the fact that the bar was a huge tourist attraction made it easier to hook up with girls he'd never see again), and the drinks were't horrible.

He had started "lurking", as his cousin Sky had called it, around the place about three months ago, and it had suited him fine.

Alec hadn't expected much to come out of the day as he made his way to the bar to order his usual--butterbeer spiked coca cola--but he was a bit surprised to see a familiar head of fiery red hair.

"If it isn't Miss McKinnon," Alec smirked, sitting next to the girl, Liz. He eyed her up and down, noting the length of her attire. "Nice dress."
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 am

Lizbet looked up at a sudden voice and turned, raising her eyebrows at the person infront of her; Alec Sparx. Wasn't this going to be an interesting night?

"I am her." Liz replied, taking another sip from her drink, before she laughed, a small smirk tugging at her lips. "I'm surprised you even noticed it." she announced, playing with the part where the fabric of the dress ended.

Leaning against the bar, the girl then let her eyes trail up and down the boy in front of her, before she tilted her head slightly, her curls tangled in themselves. "So, what brings you here, Mister Sparx?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 am

"To be honest, I'm surprised I noticed either. I mean, there are more distracting things about you than your clothes," Alec commented, taking a sip from his drink. "Like your hair, for example."

Like that's what I was talking about he thought, mentally laughing. Yes, there were a lot more distracting things than her clothes.

"I could ask you the same thing," Alec replied, smiling slightly as he realized how creepy it must be for regulars to see him at the bar every day. He supposed that he really did lurk. "Let's just say that it was such a hideous day that I decided to spend it indoors."

It had been sunny all day.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 am

Liz batted her eyes, her fingers reaching out and burrying themselves in her hair as she pulled on her curls. "My hair?" she asked, leaning closer towards the boy. "These little things? Distracting?"

"I'm here because...." Liz drawled, wondering if to make up some story or just go with the truth. "Simply because I forgot my ID and wasn't sure how far I wanted to go with the guy guarding the door outside of the River Styx, for him to let me in, so I came here instead, once in my life doing something legal and following the rules." she replied, her teeth tugging at her lip as she smiled.

She switched legs, causing her dress to hike up a tad. She pulled it back down slowly, before she looked up and straight at Alec's face. "Oh, yes, the weather is just utterly terrible."

Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 am

"Yes," Alec said, glancing down at Liz's exposed cleavage. "Very distracting..."

The boy arched an eyebrow, not sure if he had heard correctly. Liz didn;t know how far she'd be willing to go? Well, he shouldn't have really been surprised. Sure, she came off as a Grade A Slut, but he didn;'t really know her. Who knew, maybe she actually had morals. Maybe.

"How does it feel then? Following the rules?"

Alec's gaze dropped to Liz's legs when her dress hiked up. They were silky smooth, and he had to remind himself that Liz wasn't some drunk bimbo who would let him do whatever he pleased to her. No, she was a sober ginger who'd probably maim him if he did anythign without her permission.

He lifted his eyes when she started talking again, smirking slightly. "Glad that someone agrees," Alec drawled, sipping at his drink again.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 am

Fighting back a smirk, and trying to maintain sweet and innocent, it took Liz a long moment to answer the question. "It feels like I need to break them." she replied, tracing with her index finger over the skirt of her dress.

"You know," she said, reaching out for Alec's hand. "I got this dress-" she said, placing his hand on the hemline. "-because it reminds me of my house colour and how we utterly destroyed the other two houses, including yours, last year with all our stars. Isn't it soft?"

She really didn't do well with feigning innocence, it was probably obvious to anyone in a ten mile radius that she was everything but innocent.

Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

Alec watched Liz's finger with great interest. They were teasing him, he knew, and he couldn't decide on whether or not he liked it. When she placed his hand on the hem of her dress, he was leaning towards 'like'.

"Very soft," he said, purposefully ignoring the jab at his house. He didn't need to think about that because he knew that, if she kept pushing it, he'd be more focused on defending his house's honor than what was currently occupying his mind.

Alec wondered if Liz's lips were as soft as her dress, and, upon glancing at said lips, he decided that he wanted to find out.

Leanign forward, he whispered to her as if he were sharing some secret, "Innocence is not your thing." Instead of pulling back, Alec stayed there, smirking slightly as he looked the girl up and down again. Yes, he really wanted to know just how soft her body was.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:38 am

Alec was making it hard for Liz to stay in control, and the girl did not like that. She needed to be the one in control, there was no chance in Hell she was falling for his spells, he was supposed to fall flat on his face for her.

Liz knew that she needed to step up her game, so she acted as if she was not affected by the fact how close to her Alec was. Which was harder than she would've thought, because she could practically feel him breathing on her neck.

"Didn't think it was." she agreed, moving so she was sitting on the tip of her chair, one of her knees between Alec's legs. Liz lifted her other leg up easily and placed it on his legs, eying her feet she sighed dramatically. "My shoe's lose." she announced, "Will you tie it for me?"

The red head pulled her dress further down, knowing that the more she pulled the more of her cleavage would be shown. She just really needed to win.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 am

So that's how she wants to play, Alec thought, mentally scoffing. He knew that she'd probably end up winning, but that didn't mean he would just give up. He would try to make achieving victory as hard as possible for the little mynx.

Rolling his eyes slightly to hide the fact that he was, in fact, staring at her chest, Alec leaned over and tied Liz's shoe (there really wasn't anything to tie, but he took the time as an opportunity to runs his fingers down her legs, not particularly liking the fishnet stockings she wore).

"What's the point of having arms if you won't even lean over and tie your own shoe?" the Lacerta questioned, silently admitting that the action would've exposed more of the girl's breasts to him.

Alec was enjoying himself immensely, but he tried to force himself not appear so. After all, if she didn't get a reaction, she'd have to try harder, right? Mentally smirking, he thought, I can't wait.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 am

This was not going quite as Lizbet had planned, by now she normally had people begging on their knees for her. But then again, she would've been silly if she hadn't guessed Alec Sparx would put up a fight.

But Lizbet McKinnon was not the type to surrender. She always had a plan.

The red haired smirked, pulling her leg from his and placing it back on the ground. She flipped her hair over to one shoulder and then leaned towards Alec's ear

"Wouldn't you just loved it if I leaned over?" she whispered, smirking knowingly. "You have hands, I think it's nice to see you can actually do something with them, even if it's just to tie a shoe." she moved her head as she talked, when she finished her lips were only inches away from his.

She breathed out, making sure he'd feel her breath on his face. "Alec..." she made sure to take her time, speaking his name in a soft, long tone. "-Dance with me." and then she had pulled away and jumped off the chair and was heading towards the floor and didn't even dare to turn around to see if he was following.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm

If sex is supposed to be Heaven, why does this feel like Hell? Alec thought. Liz was really pushing him. The game, he noticed, was getting harder. It wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for the fact that he was clearly losing.

"You'd be surprised with what I can do with my hands, McKinnon," Alec said, wagging his eyebrows suggestively in a vain attempt to keep his composure. Her lips were so close to his now; it was excruciating to keep himself from kissing her--her lips were so close and inviting!

When the redhead spoke his name, he swore he was about to break. Her voice was just so...so...sexy. He didn't think he could keep himself from caving for another moment. He was unconsciously leaning closely, about to lose... Lucky for him (or unlucky, depending on how you looked at it), Liz had gotten up and walked away, having told him to dance with her.

"Fuck," Alec muttered under his breath, gulping in a fresh amount of oxygen to help clear his head. It was much to early to lose. Much, much too early.

Getting up, he followed Liz, quickly trying to formulate a new plan of action. He couldn't lose; not yet, at least.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:24 am

The dance floor was crowded, but Liz knew Alec - if he was following - wouldn't lose his sight on her. She waited, giving him a moment to catch up to her, before she turned around.

Grinning, the red head swayed her hips to the music, bringing her hands up and placed them on Alec's shoulders. It was still a game, but in order to win you sometimes had to make the first move, even though she would've normally waited for him to touch her.

Bringing herself closer, the girl looked around still smirking. "It amazes me, how amazingly attractive people are around here, I'd think all the attractive people would go to the River Styx," she looked back at Alec. "Then again, here we are."

The red head took another step closer to the boy, her body only inches away from his. "There is a very hot blonde checking you out." she whispered into his ear. It was true, there was a bimbo behind him, so Liz decided she could do him a favour and tell him, if he'd turn around and walk towards the blonde, he'd lose his chance with Liz, so it was worth it to see what he'd do. It wasn't like she couldn't find someone else to have 'fun' with if he decided to go for the blonde but a part of her hoped he'd stay.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am

Alec eyed Liz's hips as they swayed. Damn. He knew he had made the right choice by coming there that day.

He placed his arms lazily on the redhead's hips, trying to act as if the close proximity to her body wasn't affecting him. "What can I say? Hot people flock towards each other," Alec winked.

And the difficulty level of the game had risen, he noted, glancing behind at the blond Liz had mentioned. He had to admit that she was hot, but the way she was eyeing him up told him that she was easy too. Was a bimbo really worth forfeiting from the game?

Alec glanced back at Liz. His answer: no, it wasn't. He turned to face the redhead fully. She was much too much fun.

"Something tells me that she'd give in too easily," Alec smirked adding a cocky "not that I could blame her" to himself. He leaned towards Liz, whispering in her ear; "I like it better when the girl tries to take control."
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 am

Merlin, Liz was getting frusturated, but she really hoped she wasn't letting it show. Why didn't he bloody surrender already?! It was driving her crazy.

Alec didn't go after the blond, which was good, but he didn't give up either, which was bad. And utterly frusturating. Lizreally wanted to just smack him and then kiss him-NO, there was no WAY she was going to give up. It was HER game that they were playing!

The red head moved herself closer, until it was physically impossible for them to be any closer. Her hips, moved with his and her arms wrapped around his neck. "'Tries'?" she repeated, cursing the fact it came out more breathless than confident. "I'd say 'when she has utter control'" She didn't have utter control, but she wouldn't admit that. "She's leaving," she noted, speaking of the blond again. "You might've lost your only chance of 'fun' tonight."

The girl bit her lip, looking up and straight into the boy's eyes. Give up Sparx, give up! Liz's mind screamed, while her body seemed all for being the one giving up, but she couldn't. She couldn't!
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 am

Alec tried to hide the smirk that threatened to make it's way to his lips. She was breathless. He was winning his game and she was winning hers; all was right in the world.

His arms wrapped around Liz's hips tighter, a cocky grin gracing his face. "I'm sure I'll be having 'fun' soon," Alec hinted, blatantly checking the redhead out. "A lot of fun."

The look in her eyes was what told him that he had won. He had won his game, and, for that, he was more than happy to let her win hers. Liz had become frustrated with him. She wanted him to give up so she would win, and he didn't mind in the least. In the end, he always knew he would ne the first to cave.

"Everything alright, McKinnon," Alec asked, leanign closer to the redhead. His lips were just a hair away from hers now. "You're not...uncomfortable, are you?" He didn't stop the smirk this time, letting it paint his facial features into that of a man who knew he had won.

You won the battle, Liz, but I definitely won the war.

And with that, he pressed his lips against hers, relishing in the touch of her soft lips.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Liz had to bite her lip so she wouldn't let the child inside of her win and start pouting. But this was no time to be childish.

She'd never been so sure she hated someone as much as she hated Alec Sparx the moment his grip around her waist tightened and his cocky grin shone of his face. She wasn't sure what she wanted more; to slap him or kiss him.

Everything alright McKinnon? You're not...uncomfortable, are you? Yep. She definitely hated him. The red head let her arms wrap tighter around the boys neck, she could strangle him. He was not playing fair! He was ruining her game. HER game!

But then he kissed her and when she kissed him back, Lizbet McKinnon realized she didn't really mind how this game turned out, it just meant that she needed to step her game up for next time, because there was no bloody way, there wouldn't be a next time. And next time, she'd win it all.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down