Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu (Closed)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deja Vu (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deja Vu (Closed)

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Did he just call her adorable?
The read head wasn't sure if to blush or scowl, but before she could make a decision, Elizabeth was talking and then Leo and Mel found her fingers forming into fists, but before she could speak Zoltan had spoken and then he was walking away.

Oh, bloody fucking no. There was no way that he'd leave this conversation just like that, so Mel turned around, tried to grab Zoltan's arm, failed and instead lunged forward and tackled the blond boy to the ground.

"Ooof," Mel said, moving so she was sitting on top of Zoltan, her eyes darted at Leo. "How can you say that we wont take you back? How do you know that? You don't know how we think! Maybe we've already taken you back!" she scowled. "I could easily forgive you! ... If.. If you could forgive me..." her words came out a bit strained, but she truly meant them. "I could probably make up with Jack if he'd stop laughing and not call me adorable.. I've no reason to hate on Zoltan, other than the fact he's trying to leave. But he does make a good chair." the red head breathed out, staring from one boy at another, Elizabeth completely forgotten.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Jack nodded at Mel's words, not even raising an eyebrow as she tackled the blond boy to the floor. "Yeah, to be honest, I just kind of miss you all. And I'm sick of thinking about you all the time. At least when we're friends I can think about other stuff. Like what life would be like as a pirate."

He stared curiously between Leo and Zol, however. "Can you really do that? Leave? Fair enough, we can't stop you, but... I miss you guys so much. And I swear I'm not the most sentimental or sappy so I reckon you lot are missing each other too. Can we just move on? Get a grip?"

He looked at Effy and smiled slightly. "Plus poor old Effy's probably sick and tired of dealing with this conversation. Hell, she is. Hello, Effy. Don't think I've greeted you properly yet."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Elizabeth totally did not take kindly to being scoffed at, whether he was all upset about it or not. Totally uncalled for. Any thoughts of saying this outloud were cut off by the blond boy trying to leave, eyes widening as redhead tackled him, stunned into silence. She looked between Leo and Jack, as if to try find an indication that this was normal. Jack didn't seem to bat an eyelid at it. These people were insane.

But they seemed to be trying to work it out, so she took a step back out of the way, hoping that they would get their acts together. It really was just silly, to not try work things out between friends. Though she didn't know exactly what had happened, and she couldn't say she had much experience.

"Hello, Jack," she said with a slight smirk. "Sick and tired probably covers it. But I didn't come to get involved, I came to pass on a message, so I best be off," Elizabeth looked to Leo, and then the blond, who seemed pretty trapped. "I doubt I need to be worried about people following me."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Leo couldn't help but agree fully with Zoltan when the blond decided it was time to go. He doubted he would actually succeed. Leo was proved right when Mel tackled the blond to the ground before he got too far. The dark haired boy rolled his eyes at the girl's actions. Then she started yelling at him, not moving off of Zoltan.

'He looks cute when he's disheveled.'

He thought it before realizing, cursing himself immediately as he threw away the thought, fixing his eyes on the raging redhead instead, trying to focus on what she was saying.

"But I was horrible to you. To all of you. You'd be insane to want me back. You'd be insane to want to forgive me," he choked out in a small voice. The words had left his mouth before he realized how vulnerable they made him. He suddenly wished he'd never said anything. He didn't say out loud that he had already forgiven her. He forgave her the moment he left. He doubted he'd ever been actually angry, seeing as he knew perfectly well she had been absolutely right. Not that he would admit this.

"I miss you guys too," he muttered, slightly hesitant as he stared at the ground. "It's weird without you. Makes me realize I don't know many people here besides you," he added, fingers tightening around the levi board he pulled tightly to his chest. He bit on his lip as Jack continued talking. Leo didn't open his mouth again, he decided not to speak until someone adressed him.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Next thing he knew, Zol was being tackled to the ground and sat on. He groaned in pain as what felt like a rather sharp rock dug into his abdomen. For someone so small, Mel sure did hurt a lot. "Mel.. Was that necessary?" he breathed out, still trapped underneath the ginger. Zol stayed still and listened to the others talk.

"I do miss you guys. And, honestly, I think I'm willing to forgive everyone if it means we can be friends again," Zol said. In his current position, Zol couldn't get a good look at anything but the ground in front of him, so he really didn't know what was going on. He had know idea if Leo had walked away, or if the Elizabeth girl was even still there. "Mel, could you get off of me?" he asked sweetly.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Mel nodded in agreement with Jack, who would've guessed he could make sense?
She then waved a hand towards Effy and smiled sweetly "Bye, bye!" she wasn'y really sure why but for some reason the girl being there annoyed Mel, even if she was pretty much helping them make-up, it just really wasn't any of her her business, and how come she knew the boys so well?

The red head frowned at Leo. "We ARE a bit insane, you know.." she said. "I mean, lets face it, when we first met you flew into me, I broke Jack's nose, then we had a food fight in detention and ever since then we've pretty much been insane, but I guessed we stepped over the insanity line over to angry-town that night.." she bit her lip. "Leo was confused... we were all confused, hurt and angry... I could be ready to let it all be in the past." she shrugged.

"No Zol, your hair isn't messy enough, yet." Mel replied in an equally sweet voice. "And I, honestly, cant be bothered to stand up."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well," Jack said, clapping his hands together and pulling a face. "If we all miss each other, live and let live. Let's get on with life. I for one haven't had my nose broken in a while and I've very nearly forgotten how the experience feels."

He looked over at Mel fleetingly, before dropping his gaze quickly, and looking away. "Oh, uh, bye, Eff," he said quickly, smiling. "Thank youuuuu!"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2