Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day To Remember

+4
Ginny Weasley
James Jackson
William McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon
8 posters

Go down

A Day To Remember  Empty A Day To Remember

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri May 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Lizbet was in a good mood. Oh, she was in such a good mood that actually she stopped in her steps just to listen to a bird sing. And it was beautiful. It was like the sound of... of victory.

She had won. This had been a very hard battle, she had suffered a lot and stayed hidden in her room, under the covers. Hiding away from temptation - and day light, maybe she had come a vampire, during the time she could not have a drink or a boy over. But now that was over and she had already had a drink, and planned on having much fun later. But now there was time for another kind of fun. Making people suffer.

The red head spotted James quickly, and her grin widened. "Hi uncle James!" she beamed, making her way over to him and her sister, that was waiting with him. "I'm here to tell you why you're here! Aren't you excited?" she placed her hands on her hips, still beaming up at James who had no idea what he had just walked into. "Well you see, Will's going to be here in a second, he's just getting changed I think." Into a bunny costume. "But we had this bet, and... Oh, I'll let him tell you what he has to do. It's most magnificent! You'll love it, I'm sure."

Liz had made sure to pick a public place and hope her siblings brought their cameras. This was a day they would all want to remember.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

A Day To Remember  Empty Re: A Day To Remember

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Mmhmmm. If he hadn't had a drink he'd never have agreed to this. Well. He'd have agreed to it. But he wouldn't have felt quite as comfortable about it. Will took another long swig of firewhiskey and tilted his head to the side, looking in the mirror. "I'd have been a pretty girl," he told himself, before giggling to himself (in a manly way, he assured himself afterwards).

Lying back on his bed, he waited until he would be summoned by Liz, proud of himself for wrestling on the fishnet tights, a feat he had deemed impossible. Yeah. He'd have made a great girl. But then he might have actually had to be friends with Lucy.

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sun May 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Merlin, being in the McKinnon mansion made James nervous ever since he and Mel told her family about the baby. He kept thinking one of her brothers would jump him or something. He didn't really fancy that, seeing as he couldn't actually fight back, seeing as they were younger.

This was the reason why James hated the fact he was summoned there. And the way Liz was talking to him made him feel even more twitchy. As if they were planning an attack on him. Or something. He wanted to go home.

"A bet? What kind of bet?" James asked, swallowing all the other questions that lay on his tongue. Before Liz could even answer his questions, Willow entered. Which comforted James, they surely wouldn't beat him up with her there, would they? He grinned at her in greeting and then turned back to Liz. "What kind of bet?"
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Liz grinned happily, James seemed to be scared of what was going on - as he should be. "It's just a bet. And Will lost so now he needs to ... do something." she responded, grinning as Willow joined them. "Come to watch the show have you, sister?"

She was getting a bit inpatient, waiting for more people. So she decided to not wait anymore. Waiting had never been a strength of hers anyway. "I'll just go get him!" she grinned at both James and Willow, before she turned around and made her way back into the house and then towards Will's room. "It's time!" she announced, knocking on his door before she pulled it open, smirking at what she saw. "Wow, sexy. Let's go!"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Willow had heard something was going on, though she had no idea what. James was here though, and that was enough to get her out of her room and into rooms with people in them. When she actually found their guest, she hesitated when she saw Lizbet too. Liz always made her nervous.

Shuffling over to them, she gave a slightly nervous smile when Liz addressed her, moving straight towards James and standing close to him, waiting to see what the fuss was about, looking up at him expectantly. "What is Liz doing?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Will tilted his head to the side and grinned widely at Liz. "I know!" he said in an exaggeratedly chipper voice, grinning. "I'm hot." He winked and sat up, standing up and slipping into the stilettos at the foot of his bed, placing the bunny ears on his head, before wobbling towards her. "Merlin, how do you walk in these things?" he asked as he tried to balance in them. "They're like... difficult. Okay, I'm getting the hang of it."

He took another long drag of firewhiskey and tossed it backwards. "Okay, Liz, show me mah boy." He grinned and put his hand on her shoulder for help balancing. At least there was one thing; he would for once be taller than James, what with the added four inches.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Laura didn't know what was going on. Most people might think that was an every day occurance, but it wasn't. The brunette didn't like not knowing what was going on, but she let it go.

Instead, she opted for smiling at everyone gathered in the room and bouncing in place. "Hey, guys!"

Liz wasn't there. Which, seeing as she had been the one to gather them there, was odd.

Laura sighed, leaning against the wall and fiddling with the camera in her hand. She was curious why the younger girl had been so happy. And, as Liz returned, with Will in tow, she knew why.

"Oh, Merlin! My eyes!" Laura cried, clenching her eyes shut. At the same time though, she was snapping away, capturing this scarring moment for life.
Laura McKinnon
Laura McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun May 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Lucy had seen through her window - she wasn't being a stalker or something, she had seen it by accident! - that half the McKinnon family seemed to have gathered in their garden. And that made her curious.

That and the fact that ever since William had given into his temptations, she had been waiting for the day to come where William had to snog James. And she really wanted to see that, but doubted that she'd get invited.

But now the McKinnon's were gathered and stuff seemed to be going down, so Lucy hadn't been able to sit and wait, she needed to check it out. And Merlin, was she glad she did.

"Wow. Attractive." she commented, grinning widely as she made her way to the crowd of people and enjoyed what she saw. "Trying out a new look are we, McKinnon?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Will heard the snapping of a camera and at once began to strike a multitude of provocative poses, grinning as he did, when he heard a voice behind him. Turning, he smirked as he saw Lucy enter the garden, striking another pose. "I am," he said, pouting in an impression of the typical plastic nowadays. In truth, he found Lucy a lot more sexy than any girl with a trout pout, but he would never ever tell her that. "Find it hot, Odair?"

He span around, wobbling on the stilettos, before moving towards James. "Hello, big boy," he mock-purred, pushing the other man down into a seat and sitting on top of him, crossing his legs one over the other. "Go on then Liz, what do I have to do?" he asked, restoring the trout pout and tossing his head back.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 am

Lizbet was quite pleased with the reactions - especially Laura's. She beamed proudly. "I wouldn't say you looked attractive, brother." she said, crossing her arms and looking amused at him. "But, those shoes do look really good on you."

Once Will was seated - on top of James - and most of the laughter or horrified screaming had stopped, Liz cleared her throat to get the attention back on her - if that was possible with a bunny-William on the scene.

"As some of you know, there was a bet. Will lost. I won. And now he needs to do something." she smirked. "In this lovely bunny costume, William is going to kiss James. On the mouth. With tongue." she winked at James. "Thanks for taking part in all this, Uncle James!"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 am

Mel had been summoned on a meeting by Liz, which she found strange, Liz wasn't one for family gatherings. But before "the meeting" had started, Mel had to find some way to kill time so she had gone to the shops, to buy some clothes - pregnant women, she had come to realize, really loved shopping.

And she had kind of gotten a bit distracted in one of the stores, which was the reason for why she was a bit late for Liz's gathering

Once she spotted them in the garden, the woman made her way over to her family, James and their neighbour, Lucy who was there for some reason, quickly. But when she got to glance at her brother, the bags in her hands fell to the ground, her pace slowed down and her mouth hung open.

William is going to kiss James. On the mouth. With tongue.
"What? Will is going to do what?" she managed to splutter out, staring from Lizbet to the bunny-William who was currently seated on James - the father of her unborn child.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

James ignored Lizbet. She was creeping him out. Instead he turned to Willow. "I've got no clue, but I don't think I am going to like it," he answered, running a hand through his hair. There was a silence for a moment, and James' mouth honestly fell open when Lizbet, and William who was with her, came back into the garden.

But before he could actually react, the younger boy had planted himself on his lap and Lizbet was talking again.

"Why are you on my lap? Why are you in a bunny suit!" James hissed, trying to wriggle away. His next astonishment followed right after Mel's, he probably yelled even louder than her. "He is going to do what?!"
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm

"Ewhehew," Will groaned, wrinkling his nose, before draping his arms around James' neck and tilting his head roughly up. "Fine. Fuck you. Pucker up, handsome," he said, squeezing James' chin to force him to pout. He took a deep breath and slammed his lips to James', squeezing his eyes shut. Maybe he could pretend this wasn't James, this was Lucy. Or someone. Obviously Lucy wasn't the first person to always spring to mind. He didn't even like Lucy, so it was a ridiculous notion. Stop thinking about Lucy.

But Liz had demanded with tongues, and he still needed to do that. He didn't want to make this any worse. Forcing James' mouth open, he decided to pretend this was Lucy, and continued in a way he normally would, trying desperately to ignore the fact that this was the guy who had knocked up his sister.

He pulled away and laughed, almost falling from James' lap. "I haven't had enough to drink," he told James, before smirking over at Liz. "Satisfied, sugar?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Willow shuffled awkwardly as she usually did as more people arrived on the scene, though all her fidgetting stopped when William stepped out of the house with Lizbet, her jaw dropping and eyes going wide as saucers, one hand flying to her mouth in shock. The sight of William in...she wasn't sure her poor brain could take it. She wasn't sure she really understood what was going on, but she knew she didn't like it. There were things that a little sister was never meant to see, and this was one of them.

She let out a small squeak as William sat on James, feeling her cheeks flame and covering her face as Liz said that they were going to kiss.

Ohgoodnessshecouldn'twatch. This was far, far, far, far too much for her poor brain to take. She might just faint. Why did she come outside? She should've known something was wrong when she saw Liz. Why didn't she stick to her Avoid Liz rule? Her mind was never going to be the same again. Bunnies were ruined forever. She was going to have to have her mind obliviated.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Find it hot, Odair? There was something really, really wrong with her, because yes, she kind of did. "It's a change." she replied. "Which is good, I'd throw up if I had to look at you like you are normally, once more. Maybe I can handle normal-looking you again after this."

She wasn't sure if she wanted to watch them or not. But she couldn't make herself look away. But once they were kissing, she couldn't stop her self from laughing and brought her hands up to shield her eyes, though her fingers parted so she could still watch even with her eyes 'covered'.

"Wow. You seemed very into that, William." Lucy commented, once the kiss finished, crossing her arms and tilting her head to the side as she grinned at William. "James really has his way with the McKinnon's, eh?" Oh, how she wanted to make some very inappropriate comments, but she knew those would have to wait, sometimes she had to be patient. Even if she really hated it.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver McKinnon Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

Oliver whistled to himself as he walked down the street and towards his home. He'd just teleported back from Earth after spending the day with some family playing Quidditch and visiting Diagon Alley in London. It'd been a great day; he'd gotten to see some of his favourite cousins and been able to play Quidditch, a sport that wasn't played on Mars.

Oliver raised an eyebrow when he walked up to find most of his siblings along with James and their neighbour - what was her name again? Lily? Lacy? Lucy, it was Lucy! - standing in the garden. His jaw dropped when he got a good look at William. His brother was in a bunny suit, sitting in James' lap. Oliver was just in time to see William plant his lips on James', and his jaw dropped even further.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked, stunned. He turned to look at Liz, saw the evil grin on her face, and knew instantly that she was behind this. After a moment of hesitation, he burst out into his quiet laugh. "Oh man, this is priceless. I wish I had a camera!"
Oliver McKinnon
Oliver McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed May 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Then lips were planted on his. Lips. Were. Planted. On. His. Male lips. William's lips. Melanie's brother. And then it got even worse, because then there was a tongue in his mouth. That tongue was not supposed to be in his mouth. Why was it in his mouth? And why was William wearing a bunny suit. And why was he on his lap. And why was his tongue in James' mouth.

James tried to tear his mouth away, but the grip William had on his chin prevented him from doing so. Finally he managed though, and with a yelp, he pushed the male McKinnon off his lap and stood up, arms flailing around him. What the hell just happened.

"What the hell did you do that for!" he screamed, violently wiping at his mouth and tongue. "Why would you do that! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING A BUNNY SUIT!"
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Will was promptly pushed from James' lap, landing in a sitting position and laughing, before leaning back against his legs. "I lost a bet. And you were the penalty. Because Liz is secretly a pervert," he added in a stage whisper, stretching out his legs. "These fishnet tights do wonders for me though. I look hot as a girl. If I had boobs you'd have loved that kiss." He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Maybe if I was blonde and pregnant too. But never mind."

He stood up and bowed. "Ladies and gentlemen," he said, grinning, "give a hand for my glamourous assistant James." He gestured over at the older man, and beamed. "He was very good, I'm sure you'll agree." Now he just wanted a drink. Wobbling on the heels over to Lucy, he straightened his expression and looked at her. "Any parties going on? Why are you always here? Do you ever go home?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu May 24, 2012 12:18 am

Mel couldn't form any words, she just stood like frozen and watched as her younger brother kissed the father of her child. In a bunny costume. Merlin, that was scarring.

"You really should've not lost that bet, William." she shook her head, gathering her things up from the ground. "But kudos to Liz for being having more self control than you." she decided it would be best if she ignored his 'blonde and pregnant comment' and instead looked at James, raising her eyebrows.

"Wow, Jamie, this'll be a fun story to tell the child. Unless, you two are getting married and our child will have two daddies! Then this can be the story of how Daddy and Daddy fell in lurve."
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Thu May 24, 2012 12:20 am

Lucy grinned, looking at William, she shrugged. "Parties? What is that? We never go to parties. Anyways, I don't think I ever want to leave. I quite like it here." she looked over the crowd of people, picking her victim as her grin grew. "Hey blondie!" she pointed a finger at William's brother - the fifth McKinnon, Oliver. "Wanna get married? That way I can move in and never have to leave!" He was really fit though, she had to admit. Even if he was blond. And mute. And she had no idea how to use sign language or understand it. But marriage wasn't really her thing. But she could always have fun with it.

She next poked William's shoes with her feet, pouting slightly. “You look really tall now, it's creepy. You should take those off.” she propped herself up on her tip toes and leaned towards him so she could whisper, her wicked grin back in place. “How did snogging someone who has snogged your sister feel? Could you taste her?”
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down