Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need That Spark (Nat/Jam)

2 posters

Go down

I Need That Spark (Nat/Jam) Empty I Need That Spark (Nat/Jam)

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Natalie entered the River Styx, she had no idea what she was doing here alone, she usually went with her friends but no one had been upto going out tonight so she ahd gone out alone.
She looked around the club looking for some company, she was too bored to care how she looked alone there looking around.

After a while she sighed and She flopped her dark hair back and straightened her purple top and pulled her skirt down a bit, she then walked into the middle of the danceroom and started dancing in hope someone would dance with her.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

I Need That Spark (Nat/Jam) Empty Re: I Need That Spark (Nat/Jam)

Post by James Jackson Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

James entered the River Styx, he appeared to be going here a lot lately. He was already quite drunk when he entered, feeling the need to forget. He couldn't be gay, could he? That was like impossible. He liked girls, he was sure he liked girls. He had to like girls.

He ordered a fire whiskey and downed it in one swig, and then made his way over to the dance floor. His eyes searched the room for someone to dance with, and he spotted a woman dance on her own. James made his way over to her and when he reached her he placed an arm on her shoulder and smiled. "Dance with me?" he asked, leaning close to her ear so he would be heard over the music.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Natalie hadn't been dancing for that long when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a whisper to her ear.
She grinned to her self as she nodded and turned so she was facing the man, he was rather good looking so she really did not mind dancing with him.

She put each hand softly on each side of his shoulders and then leaned in towards his ear "Do I get to know if you have a name?" she asked and hoped her heard it over the loud music.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:05 pm

James grinned as the woman rested her hands on his shoulders. He wrapped his own around his waist. See, he liked women. Dancing with a woman was good right? James ignored the fact that he still wasn't able to get the image or the feeling of dancing with Lukas out of his system. Or maybe it was just the fact that Lukas was a man, because James felt no actual attraction towards the other man.

"James," he whispered in the woman's ear, waking himself from his thoughts. He did not like men. Who ever they were. He liked women. "How 'bout you?" he asked her, as they swayed to the music.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Natalie laughed as his hands found their place around her waist and they swayed together to the music. "It's Natalie." she smiled.

After few more minutes she got tired of dancing and truthfully her shoes were hurting her a bit. She lowered one of her hands and wrapped it around James' arms as she tugged him off the dance floor. "Feel like getting a drink?" she asked over the music as she pulled him towards the bar.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

"Nice to meet you, Natalie," James said, and then they danced in silence. It wasn't that James was repulsed by dancing with this woman, because he wasn't, she was really attractive. But he just did not feel anything. He told himself he did though, because he wanted to.

"Yes, sure," James said as Natalie asked him to get a drink with her. He was getting quite thirsty as it was. They reached the bar and James turned around to face her. "What do you want? My treat," he asked her with a wink.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum