Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunking (Ginge/Nose)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bunking (Ginge/Nose) Empty Bunking (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Jack pushed the door to the cafe open. It had actually been a lot easier to get out than one would think, and here they stood in front of the cafe.

He sighed and breathed in the smell of tea and coffee. He had missed caffeine.

Grabbing a table for two, he pulled out a seat by the window for Mel and sat in the chair opposite.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Bunking (Ginge/Nose) Empty Re: Bunking (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Melanie followed Jack inside the Café, it had been been seriously easy to get out of Pigfarts, one would've thought it would be rather hard, but it wasn't. Or maybe they were just good at finding ways.

"Thank you" she said, blushing slightly when he pulled out a chair for her. She sat down smiling at Jack. "Sooo, what are you going to get?" She asked, crossing her legs under the table.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Jack looked up in thought. "Some tea, some coffee, some hot chocolate, twelve jammy dodgers and a bagel," he said with a nod. "What about you?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows slightly at Jack. "Nothing more?" she asked, laughing to her self.

"Hot chocolate! No question there, and maybe a scone." she laughed again. "It's a nice place here," she gestured around the room. "Not too big, but not too small."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm

"Mmhmm," Jack agreed, looking around. It was pretty nice.

When a waitress teetered over on four inch heels, he ordered their stuff for them. "Can we have it on a tab, too, please?" he asked. He didn't have any cash with him, but they had to live a little.

He looked at Mel. She was actually quite pretty when he thought about it.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Melanie smiled at Jack, she pulled her hair all over one shoulder. "My hair is bugging me today," she groaned, mentally cursing herself for not bringing something to tie it up with.

"So Jack," she leaned forward a bit, resting her arms on the table. "Have you been here before?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

"Nope," Jack said with a shake of his head, trying to tear his eyes away from her hair. "You're the first person I've decided to recklessly abandon my education with, rest assured."

He leant back in his chair. "What about you?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Melanie laughed. "Never been here either," she shrugged. "I haven't gone to many places on Mars. I live on Saturn." she explained, playing with a stray of her hair that didn't seem able to stick behind her ear.

"Where do you live?" she asked, leaning back in her seat and drumming on the table with her other hand silently.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Jack forced his eyes to look out of the window. "Um, I live in Canterbury in Kent in England on Earth," he said. "It's quite nice. Nothing brilliant but I like it."

He looked back at her. "What about you? Where do you live?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm

"I live in my house called the Frost Residence, nothing fun there," she laughed. "On Saturn of course," she added with a small smile. "I live alone with my parents," she scowled a bit. "- In a empty huge house. I swear sometime soon I'm going to move in with either Auntie Ari, Uncle James or Auntie Terra." she smiled a bit.

"Do you have siblings?" she then asked, leaning back forward and letting her hair fall back in its normal place.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 pm

"Uh, it's just me," Jack replied. "No siblings. Parents are at work alot." He shrugged.

"Auntie Ari? Uncle James? Auntie Terra?" He frowned. "Not as in Terra Coleko? That can't be a common name."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Mel laughed slightly. "Terra Coleko is the one I'm talking about, she isn't my real aunt though, but I look at her as one." she shrugged. "Ariadne Ellingham, she is the owner of the Gazette magazine if you've heard about it is my real auntie and James Jackson the occlumency teacher my real uncle." she shrugged again.

She gave Jack a small smile. "I have siblings... sadly. Leo and Lyra, I told you about them already didn't I? I'm the only person that doesn't have a star related name." she frowned slightly.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 pm

"That can't be so bad," Jack said with a shrug. "Star names aren't the best to have. imagine if you got called Sun or something. You'd never live it down."

He grinned. "So if I piss you off, I'm really dead. You'll break my face and then your family will destroy me." He beamed.

Their order arrived at that moment, and the waitress on the wobbly heels sauntered off into the kitchen. He put Mel's hot chocolate and scone in front of her.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Melanie shrugged. "Uncle James might mind, unless he likes you." she grinned. "Auntie Terra has some serious anger issues if you anger her, but she keeps them hidden very well." she grinned again. "Auntie Ari might write something nasty about you." she smirked. "My parents wouldn't mind honestly, if they knew I broke your nose they'd probably scream at me for an hour for "Disgracing" the pureblood-ness, or dad at least, mum would just not give a single care in the worl." she shrugged again, taking a sip from her chocolate when he put it in front of her.

"Yum." she smiled and took another sip. "This is so good!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:48 am

Jack tossed her a jammie dodger, before eating one himself. "These are good too," he said with a smile. "They sure know how to open a package to perfection."

He smirked as she told him all about her family. "Ah, well, it's nice to have people to look out for you, eh?" He leant back, pulling his legs up. "I wish I had an older brother or sister to duff people up. That would be wicked."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Melanie loooked at the jammie dodger. "I've actually never had this before." she admitted with a smile.

She then laughed. "Well my siblings would.. well Leo might want to kick your arse if he heard you were annoying me," she grinned. "Lyra would roll her eyes and keep reading." She shrugged. "Siblings can be good, but are most often a drag, believe me."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 pm

"How old is this kid?" he asked with a smile. "I could take him. Or puncture him verbally. Is he ginger?"

"They're lush," he assured her when she examined the jammie dodger.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Melanie laughed. "Leo and Lyra are both nineteen. They both have blonde hair, like mum. My dad has dark hair. I get this," she tugged on her red hair. "From my grandmother." she then shrugged. "I think the nineteen year old would take the thirteen year old in a fight dear."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 pm

"Oh, I thought they'd be like, five or something," he said with a shrug and a smile.

"Well, I think it's pretty," Jack said, and regretted it instantly. "I mean," he said hastily, "It could be worse. You could look like a carrot or something, and it's more red than orange."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Melanie blushed as he complimented her hair, smiling a bit, but the smile was quick to fade and a scowl showed up on her face instead.

"Carrot? Orange?" she pulled her lips together, forming a thin line. "Thanks?" she then managed out, and before she could actually decide on what she was going to do she had thrown her scone right at Jack's face. "I'm not a carrot!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:44 pm

"Didn't you turn your aunt into a carrot though?" he asked with a laugh and a sigh of relief. He was off the hook.

He tilted back onto two chair legs and closed his eyes. "I'm really tired of school," he said with a sigh. "I can't wait for Christmas, can you?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Mel pouted for a little while. "it was her finger." she then answered with a frown.

She laughed and pulled up the hood of her jacket and pulled it over her head, hiding her hair. "There now you can't attack it further." she said, grinning a bit.

"CHRISTMAS!" she then exclaimed happily. "I LOVE christmas. Though, I'm not going home," she shrugged. "I'm spending chrissers at Piggers, you?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:50 pm

"Pigfarts," he said incredulously. "My parents are so boring at Christmas and Mars is better than Kent."

He laughed when she pulled her hood up. "I'm sorry, I won't attack it again," he said with a grin. "Well, maybe a little tease, but not a violent wound or anything."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm still keeping the hood on." she smirked softly and then took another sip from her hot chocolate that was growing rather cool.

"But are you a fan of christmas?" she asked, leaning back in her seat, smiling over at Jack.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 pm

"I am indeed a fan of Christmas," Jack said with a grin. It hadn't ever been brilliant for him; his family were dull and he was often shipped off to some relative he'd never heard of, but there was something good about Christmas, something better than usual.

"Who do you go to for Christmas?" he asked. "It sounds like you have a huge family. Do you visit each other? Or stay at home?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next