Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who let the dogs out?

3 posters

Go down

Who let the dogs out? Empty Who let the dogs out?

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 am

His head felt like lead. Lead underwater. The light was too bright and Jack tried to squeeze his eyes shut tighter.

And he was really thirsty. Really really thirsty. Reaching out for his cabinet where he usually kept a waterbottle, he found nothing, instead finding air. He stood up, rubbing his eyes blearily and making his way to the door when he instead tripped over something and landed flat on his face. Groaning, he turned his head to the side and squinted. Wait. This wasn't his room. Where was he?
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Who let the dogs out? Empty Re: Who let the dogs out?

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

The ground wasn't very comfortable, but then again, Leo spend most of the time lying awake anyway. He'd given his bed to Jack, who had been fast asleep ever since they left from the club. They had to levitate him inside. At least a sleeping Jack did not puke on older sisters.

Leo was awake when he heard his friend started tossing and turning. He was about to ask what he was doing, when Jack got up and tripped over him, on top of him. Leo let out an oof as his friend managed to knock out his breath. Damon barked loudly as they both groaned. "Shut it!" Leo bit at his dog, who let out a whining noise and curled back up.

"You okay?" he asked Jack.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Jack heard his friend talk and winced. "Stop talkin'," he mumbled, "my head can't take it." He rolled off of Leo and lay on his back on the carpet, closing his eyes. "Ugh."

He couldn't remember much of last night. All he could remember was River Styx, and something about Zoltan, and possibly Mel. And Leo might have been there. And Leo's sister... He opened his eyes. "I didn't actually hurl on your sister, did I?" he croaked. "Tell me I didn't."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Leo snickered, he had quite a good idea of what Jack was going through right now, the first time he got smashed, he pretty much had the same reaction. A hang-over still wasn't pretty, but now he was at least used to it. It was worse though, when you woke up somewhere that wasn't your own house. Nor your own bed. Nor were you alone.

"You kind of did," Leo told his friend, rolling onto his stomach to pat his friend on his shoulder. Damon seemed to think that this was a sign for him to move as well, and he tried to lick Jack in the face. Leo shoved his dog's face away quickly.

"Do you remember more? Of what happened last night? And, uhm, before?"
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Jack groaned and put his hands over his eyes. "Oh God. Why am I still alive? Why am I not buried under your patio?" He really needed a drink. He just wasn't sure if he could make himself move.

Leo's dog was licking his face and he grinned, opening his eyes. "At least he loves me," he murmured appreciatively. He listened to Leo's words. "Uh, I remember something... something happened, so we went and got smashed..." his head throbbed as if to prove his point "...Oh, what was it?" He couldn't function properly. "Mate, do you have any water? Or alcohol. That's a hangover cure." He still felt a bit sick.

And then it hit him. He rolled his head round to look at Leo. "Did you really call Zoltan that?" he asked, frowning.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

"She cleaned herself, I think she was too angry to actually do something," Leo told Jack, getting up from the ground to fish something out of his nightstand. The potion was a sickly green colour, it smelled like vomit and it tasted even worse, but the affect was instant and it cleared your head entirely.

He handed it to Jack. "It's my last one, but you look like you need it," he informed him. "Bottoms up."

The next sentence caught him of guard. Leo crawled back onto the mattress and leaned against his bed as he turned around and faced Jack. He fisted the material of his shirt into his hand, staring at the floor. "I think I did.."
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Jack eyed the potion warily. "I think I'd rather have the hangover," he mumbled, but he did as instructed. It tasted foul, but his head cleared up almost immediately. Spitting the taste out of his mouth, he grinned. "Merlin, that stuff is like a gift. I have got to get me some of this. Much better than water."

Jack thought back even further and groaned, pushing himself up and leaning against the wall. "He's really, really upset, you know." He probably did know. Jack swallowed. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for drinking. I'm sorry for throwing up on your sister. I just... I like her, Leo." He looked at him. "I can't believe you'd call him that though. You need to apologise."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:28 pm

"I'm sorry too mate. I just, I got confused. So confused. I wasn't even planning on kissing Mel, but her cousin. I thought I would run into her cousin, but I didn't. And I didn't mean to kiss her, but I did. And I didn't mean for you to walk in on us like that, but you did. I don't even like her! I mean, like you do, she's nice and all, but I don't like her, like her," Leo blabbered, running his hand through his her.

"I know I need to apologize. I will probably need to do a heck more than just apologized. I said horrible things Jack, horrible things," Leo said, finally looking up from the floor to face his friend. There was one thing Leo did know though, he did not deserve Zoltan. He didn't deserve the blond at all. So he would apologize, and then get over him. "I'm really sorry for kissing Mel."
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Jack listened to Leo, cursing his eyes as they felt kind of stingy again. Hayfever. It had to be. He didn't cry. Never ever. He breathed in and nodded. "It's alright. I forgive you, I guess. You weren't to know." He looked at Leo and smirked. "That's not exactly the wisest thing to say to a girl though mate, don't tell her."

He looked at Leo and smiled sadly. "You can't take it back. I can't unvomit. Bloody hell. Please tell me I can climb out of your window or something to avoid her." He needed to apologise to her, he knew. But she was terrifying. She turned people into rocks and threw them at walls.

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Nat didn't bother to knock, she almost never bothered to knock. And she wasn't in the best mood anyway, she hadn't got a lot of sleep. And she had been vomited on only hours ago.

So the woman pushed her way into her brothers room, placing her hands on her hips as she closed the door with her leg. "Nice to see you two are awake, how is your head Holloway? And your stomach?"

Her eyes narrowed as she pulled out her wand, at first holding it up and aiming it at Jack's face, before she grabbed one of Leo's pillows and transformed it into a chair and sat down. "Now, who is going to explain to me? Or do I not wanna know what the fuck you two - four, I should say - were doing yesterday?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm

"Wasn't planning on it," Leo admitted guiltily, running his hand through his hair again. He was already dreading the fact he had to apologize to Zoltan, apologize for everything he had said. He was quite scared of what was going to happen, but he just needed to remind himself to keep a distance. He couldn't ask more from Zoltan than he already had. He had to keep a distance.

He was about the tell Jack he should feel free to climb out the window when his sister entered the room. Leo gulped and bit down on his lip as she asked for an explanation. He looked at Jack with a hopeful look on his face, he really did not want to explain it to his sister. He didn't even know what to say.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh, joy," Jack breathed as the door opened, and Leo's sister entered, her wand pointing into his face, and he inhaled sharply. She had threatened to turn him into a cigarette before now and make Leo smoke him, and he hadn't even done anything that time. But she lowered her wand and transfigured herself a chair. In many ways, that was slightly worse, suggesting that he would have to talk to her.

"It's better, thanks," he said quietly, looking into his lap, biting his lip. "Um, yeah. Thanks for uh, letting me stay, and uhm, sorry." He looked up quickly at her before looking down again.

Leo didn't seem to want to explain. Jack sighed, keeping his eyes pinned to his lap. "Zoltan was feeling blue so I asked him if he wanted to go out. Then Leo and Mel had fallen out so Leo wanted to apologise and they kind of wound up in the same place as us, and I was upset over something and trying to cheer Zoltan up but then I got smashed, and I'm not sure what happened but I think Zoltan might have been attacked by the ninja snog monster or something and Leo tried to protect him by punching him in the face and then the security guard came over and called you and then my drinks made a reappearance. I'm sorry about that." He glanced fleetingly at Leo. He had better be grateful.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Nat kept her eyebrows narrowed, staring at Jack as he talked. She wasn't sure if she was buying his story, but decided to go along with it anyway. "So, the boy you punched-" she looked over at her brother, raising her eyebrows this time. "-was snogging Zoltan?"

She arched her eyebrow up higher. "And you fell out with the red head you snogged in my classroom? And you-" she turned to Jack. "-made the mistake of ever thinking about could handle drinking?"

Crossing her legs, she stared at both boys, trying to read their faces. "And dearest Leo, is this story of your friend true?" she asked, watching her brother carefully. It still didn't explain to her why her brother had been basically crying in her car and the tension between the four friends. If Leo had just been protecting his friend, then what was all the fuss about? "We don't punch people, Leo." she reminded him, when it hit her that she might have to say something parent-y. "Even though we really want to." her eyes lingered on Jack for a moment.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Leo let out a soft breath of relief as Jack mentioned nothing about him and Zoltan kissing. He wasn't ready to tell his sister anything about that. He wasn't even ready to admit it to himself. When Jack finished talking he turned to his sister, and nodded at her questions.

He swallowed thickly and opened his mouth again. "It's true, and I'm sorry. I just lost it. I thought they were hurting Zoltan you know," Leo lied, hooking his thumbs in the waistband of his trousers. "I won't do it again," he added.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

"You see," Jack said, smiling up at Natalie, "All's well that ends well. We're all very sorry for our sins." He beamed. "And also, I can handle my drink usually. At least, I can handle so much vodka. That stuff last night was lethal." It made his head hurt just thinking about it.

He looked at Leo and sighed, rolling his head back against the wall. For some reason, there was still this feeling of unrest in his stomach. He closed his eyes. He was still exhausted. "What time was it last night?" he asked the air.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum