Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and Insecure (Invitation)

2 posters

Go down

Lost and Insecure (Invitation)  Empty Lost and Insecure (Invitation)

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Melanie had a headache. A big bad headache, she really felt like she had a hangover (which was something she had only experienced once in her life) but she hadn't been drinking so that wasn't the case. These last days had just been so... crazy. Snogging, clubbing, punching, being driven home by Natalie Wyatt, drunken friends, crying friends. Everything seemed to be a mess and she had no idea why.

So she had decided to go get herself a big flat slice of cake and a chocolate coffee, before she went to see Zoltan, she really needed to go see him, but something inside of her told her he might want some space. She was just so bloody confused.

Brutally stabbing her fork into her cake, Mel sighed. Who would've guessed this year could actually be worse than last year? Last year she'd broken up with her boyfriend (when she was drunk) and this year... There was no word to describe this year, so far.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Lost and Insecure (Invitation)  Empty Re: Lost and Insecure (Invitation)

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Jack had left Leo's house about half an hour ago and could not face going back to Earth. It had been a rollercoaster two days, and he needed a coffee to pick himself up. Going to the Mars Cafe he sighed, ordering himself an espresso. He was so tired, and he felt rotten.

It was only while he was there that he accidentally walked into someone, slopping the entirety of the espresso down them. "Sorry," he mumbled, before he recognised who it was. "Mel," he greeted, thinking back to the previous day. Oh God. Had she seen him drunk? Leo had had his hand up her top. Oh Merlin. "Sorry," he said quickly, grabbing a tissue and practically throwing it at her.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Coffee was hot and wet, Mel noted, yelping as she turned around to see who had spilled their drink on her, but when she saw who it was, she rather wished that she hadn't.

"Jack!" she breathed out, all other words getting lost in her throat. After a moment of staring at him, Melanie managed to catch the tissues he had thrown at her. "Uhm, it's okay." she said, using the tissues to try to dry herself.

The red head, placed the used tissues on the table and stared awkwardly at her friend. "I should probably be the one saying sorry." she said, awkwardly trying to find the right words while she mentally slapped herself for even bringing it up. "For you know, yesterday, with .. Leo and stuff." she stuttered, avoiding Jack's eyes. She cringed. "How are you feeling anyway, I mean, with.. how's your stomach? Do.. do... do you wanna sit down?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 pm

"It's alright, don't be," Jack said quietly, smiling tightly. "I mean, it just uh, hurt my eyes, you know? Cos, it was gross." He grinned.

She mentioned his stomach and he groaned. She had seen him drunk then. "It's better. Leo gave me something for it. His sister gave me detention. I'm starving though now, I have to eat something." He looked at her. "I'm sorry you had to bear witness to that. I can't really remember much. Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much." There had been worse things going on. He probably wasn't the stand out moment of her night.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Mel blushed slightly and played with her fork, again avoiding Jack's eyes. "Still... it was probably not the most fun thing to see, I don't really know what happened, or you know why it happened.." Stop talking, stop talking, stop talking! Her mind screamed at her. "Yeah.."

She then blushed furiously, her face probably turning the same colour as her hair, as she remembered all of the events at the River Styx. "N-No-," she stuttered. "You didn't embarrass yourself that much.." quickly, she shook her thoughts away. "I was afraid Natalie would murder you, you should call yourself lucky that you only got a detention - even though you technically aren't even at school.." she laughed, but it sounded rather pained.

She pushed her chocolate cake towards him. "Here, eat it, I think I've lost my appetite ."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 pm

"I was afraid she would murder me too," Jack told her honestly. "She tried to get Leo to smoke me once, so it's not like she hasn't attempted murder." He grinned and rubbed his eyes.

"Thank you," he said, accepting the chocolate cake and shoving it in his mouth. "Mmm, tha's goo'," he told her, before swallowing. "Anyway. What are you going to do today?" he asked her, trying to keep the conversation civil, before sighing. "Do you think we'll all be friends again?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Melanie laughed, this time more normally as Jack ate her cake. "Well it better be good." she said, sipping on her chocolate coffee. "I should probably get you another coffee, seeing as I'm wearing your old one."

She shrugged, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around her knees. "I dunno, I was going to see Zoltan.." she gulped down the rest of her drink, hesitating before she answered. She looked up, meeting Jack's eyes this time. "I... I really don't know, Jack. I really don't even understand what is going on."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Jack grinned. "I should probably get you one, but if you're offering, why not?" He smiled and sighed, looking out of the window. She was going to see Zoltan. He would offer to go with her but the last time he had gone to Zol's had ended up disastrously and he didn't think he could manage it two days in a row.

He looked across at her. "I'm not sure whether I should tell you what happened, but something happened with Zoltan and Leo and then everything spiralled out of control." He looked uneasily at her. "It's probably best coming from one of those two. It kind of makes me angry."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Mel rolled her eyes, looking around for a waiter. "Maybe I can get someone to clean me up too, I doubt the tissues got all of it." she laughed, spotting a waiter she waved him over. "Can you help me?" she asked, a bit awkwardly, gesturing towards her wet and stained clothes.

They waiter cleaned her clothes with one fast wand-movement and then took her order and left again.

Mel sighed slightly and turned to Jack again. "No one seems to want to fill me in, but I'll get Zoltan to tell me, mark my words." she nodded her head, sure of her cause. "Mad?" she then repeated, eyebrows raising. "What happened? Who am I punching? Leo or Zoltan? Because I will, punch them I mean."

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 pm

"Leo, but I think Zoltan already punched him, y'know," Jack said. "At least, he had a black eye today." (OOC: Shameless GM-ing, I KNOW. Very Happy) "And I seem to remember something about that." He shrugged.

"He's sorry, I know he is, but he called Zoltan something really bad and it just makes me feel sick and angry to think about it, to be honest," he said. He was still furious at Leo for calling Zoltan a queer but he had restrained himself purely because Zoltan had asked. And the alcohol poisoning had rendered him incapable of doing much, but he wasn't going to think about that.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Melanie stared, blinking rapidly, at Jack as she progressed his words. "Leo did what? What did he say? What did he call him?"

But she was fairly sure Jack was not going to tell her, so she needed to either see Leo or Zoltan. Right now she was angry, she didn't know why she was angry she just knew that someone-Leo-had said something that hurt her best friend-Zoltan-so she needed to punch someone, so maybe going to ask Leo what the hell he did, wasn't the best idea.

She stood up from her seat, throwing money on the table and walking towards Jack, she grabbed his arm. "I think we should go. To see Zoltan." she said, tugging at Jack's arm. "If you wont tell me what's going on, he's going to." and then we're probably going to punch Leo, she added in her head.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm

"What? Wait!" But she had pulled him from his seat and was taking him on the way to Zoltan's. Oh good lord. What had he started? Unleashing the wrath of Mel would not be a good thing.

The waiter had only just arrived with Jack's coffee when they flew past, Jack knocking into him and the coffee being spilt all over him again as they ran to the door. Brilliant. Fucking fantastic.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down