Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 am

Leo scoffed loudly. "I'm nowhere near amazing. I'm ought to be an awful boyfriend. I've never," he fell silent for a moment, lifting his head off the table but still having his face buried in his hands as he was too afraid to look at Zoltan. "I've never been in a relationship before. I don't even know how they work. I snog and leave, that's what I'm good at, I've never even wanted a relationship!" he cried, biting down on his lip hard.

"But then you come along, and you're a guy and not a girl. And you kiss better than anyone I've kissed before, and I kissed so many people. And you make me want a relationship with you, but I don't understand," he muttered pitifully, finally lifting his head from his hands.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 am

"You are amazing. To me, you are," Zol said softly. He stared down at his hands, not daring to look at Leo. "I've only ever been in a relationship once myself. It was with a girl, and it didn't last very long. Maybe like... 2 days? I don't even know."

Zol was as red as his house tie now. He buried his face in his hands, trying to hide it. "Damnit, Leo, stop making me blush," he muttered. He sighed for what seemed to billionth time that night. "I wish I knew how to help you understand, but really, I don't understand. I don't know why you want a relationship with me of all people. I'm not worth it."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 am

When Zoltan started to downtalk himself, Leo felt his mind being made up for him. The blond was still sitting there, with no shirt on, and now he was deeming himself not worth it. Leo felt his blood begin to boil and then before he realized what he was doing he'd stood up, pulled Zoltan from his chair and against him as close as possible. The boy was shorter than him, but not by much.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're absolutely perfect. If you're not worth it, no one is," he heard himself mutter, and then he crashed their lips together again, no longer prepared to deny himself something that he wanted so bad.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 am

Zol gasped when he was pulled from his chair. He had still had his face buried in his hands and didn't realize Leo had stood up until he had pulled him up and against him. All the breath whooshed out of him when Leo crashed their lips together. He reached his arms up to wind around Leo's neck, pulling himself even closer, if that was possible.

"Merlin, you're going to be the death of me, Leo Wyatt," Zol breathed out hard a few minutes later when he was forced to pull away due to lack of oxygen.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat May 05, 2012 11:32 pm

It felt so good to be kissing Zol. It felt good and right and Leo refused to not give in any longer. He wanted the blond to be his. No matter what anyone else thought of this, no matter he didn't deserve the blond. Leo Wyatt always got what he wanted, and right now he wanted Zoltan Maslin.

When the blond pulled away due to lack of oxygen, Leo felt himself pant for breath as well. He rested his head on the blond's and refused to pull away. He brushed their lips together again as he spoke. "I should hope not, I rather like you alive."
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm

"And I rather like being alive," Zol muttered. He took a minute to catch his breath before pressing his lips to Leo's again, this time more tenderly, slowing growing more fierce. He ran his tongue across Leo's bottom lip, requesting entrance. Snogging Leo was the greatest feeling in the world, and he never wanted to have to stop.

Unfortunately, there was that dreaded thing they needed to live called oxygen. When he started to get dizzy from lack of it, Zol pulled away again, this time taking a seat on the table so he wouldn't fall over. "Merlin," he breathed out. He couldn't think of anything else to say to describe how he felt at that moment, so he just fell quiet.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Mon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Leo felt his head starting to buzz as they kissed again, until they were both utterly breathless. Kissing Zoltan wasn't like kissing any of the girls he'd kissed before. While it was gentle, it just wasn't the same. And Leo could say that it was honestly a very good change.

He panted slightly and sat down next to Zol on the table, and after a moment of hesitation, he slipped an arm around the blond's waist, pulling him against his chest. He leaned his head on top of the wonderful smelling blond hair and inhaled deeply. "I'm sorry for taking so long to realize," he muttered into the soft strands, fingers drawing small circles on the small of Zol's back.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Zol smiled when he was pulled up against Leo. He buried his face in Leo's chest, just enjoying being there with him. He sighed deeply. "Better late than never, I suppose," he said quietly. He started playing with the hem of Leo's shirt absentmindedly, deep in thought. What does this make us? He decided to voice this question out loud.

"So... What does this make us?" he asked quietly. He pulled away from Leo to look up at him. "I mean, are we.. together or just friend with benefits or what?" he questioned curiously. He really wished for the former. "I really like you and all, so..," he trailed off, not able to really find the words to say what was on his mind. He stared down his hands, waiting for Leo to reply.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

Leo chuckled softly and slipped a hand into Zoltan's hair, tilting his head back so he could place another kiss on the blond's lips, he was better at showing what he felt instead of saying it out loud. When he tried saying it out loud he screwed up most of the time. Or always. It was most likely always.

The question made him nervous too, and Leo ran a hand through his dark hair, trying to decide what to answer. He didn't really do dating. He'd never done it before and he was most likely to screw that up. But he didn't want Zoltan to kiss other people either. That would be dreadful.

"How about," he started, falling silent again before continueing. "You don't kiss others, and I don't kiss others and we just kiss each other and spend time together?" he asked, not ready to give a name to what they were. Not yet at least. "Cos I like you too," he added quietly, smiling softly.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Zol smiled against Leo's lips. He decided then that kissing Leo was the best feeling in the universe, and he wish he didn't ever have to stop. He leaned against Leo and waited for his answer, the slight smile never leaving his face.

"Y-yeah, sounds good..," Zol replied, a bit confused. Isn't that pretty much the same thing as dating? Oh well, I'll let Leo have his moment. Spending time with him is enough for me. He smiled happily and leaned up to kiss Leo again, sighing in content.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2