Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)

2 posters

Go down

Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)  Empty Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 am

Mel glanced over at her sister. "You know Loza, you cant get a butterbeer ice cream in here." she teased, knowing her sisters love for the drink. "Or at least I don't think so, but then again you can get rock-flavoured, so who knows?"

She walked further into the ice cream store, pondering what to get herself. "I'm not paying for you, by the way." she winked at her little sister - even though they were only three years a part Mel always referred to her as 'little'. "You're bloody old, you should get a job, Laura."
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)  Empty Re: Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)

Post by Laura McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 12:42 am

Laura practically skipped behind Mel as she thought of the ice cream she was going to get. Chocolate? No! Vanilla! No no! Strawberry! No no no! So many to choose from. And that doesn't include the magic flavors. There were too many wizarding ice creams to think about that the brunette didn't even try to delve into those choices.

When Mel mentioned butterbeer flavor, Laura got really excited. "That would be amazing! I can just taste it now: the warm flavor sliding down my throat as I freeze my teeth off. Ah. Wouldn't that be great, Mellie? Huh? What flavor are you going to get? I'm gonna ask for butterbeer. I hope they have it. I'll be devastated if they don't. Why wouldn't they have it? It's amazing! Butterbeer, mmmm," the younger woman started rambling, bouncing excitedly.

She froze, however, when Melanie mentioned she wasn't paying. She also said the dreaded word: job.

"What!? That's just unfair! I can't have a job; I have school!" Laura exclaimed, earning fleeting glances from the people around them.
Laura McKinnon
Laura McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)  Empty Re: Butterbeer Ice Cream (Oldest sisters)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 1:16 am

Mel rolled her eyes. "Are we playing twenty questions? Breathe. I'm having chocolate, plain and boring chocolate because I want it." she stated simply.

Rolling her eyes again, the blond looked at her sister. "You can work during the summer and you've only got a year left, so sooner or later you wont have a reason for why you're not working." not that she was working, working didn't go well for her and it wasn't like they didn't have enough money to live on. "Maybe you can become a stripper."

Mel grinned as she ordered her ice cream and then turned around to look for a place to sit down.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 am

Laura pouted. "Yes, emphasis on the 'boring'. You should at least have chocolate brownie ice cream. And put hot fudge on it! Oh! And sprinkles! And a cherry!" The grin was back on the brunette's face set to 100 watts. Sugar always made her happy.

The younger girl started spluttering. "A stripper!?" Laura was embarrassed to admit that her voice was a few octaves too high. "You're crazy. Insane! I mean, I know I have the body to do be successful in that particular career," she said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly as she realized how vain that sounded, "but that's just demeaning!"

Laura turned away from the conversation long enough to ask the--waiter? cashier? server person of frozen dairy?--if they served butterbeer flavored ice cream.

A loud squeal of happiness filled the room as Laura jumped up and down when the lady said that they did.

"Mel! Mel, they have it! Isn't that great?" the eighteen year old exclaimed. She practically threw the meager amount of money she had in her pocket at the woman once she received her order: six scoops of butterbeer ice cream, sprinkles, hot fudge, banana slices, and whip cream.

Looking around thoughtfully for a possible eating area, Laura spotted a spot near the center of the room. "Ooh! Let's sit there!"
Laura McKinnon
Laura McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm

"You're way over hyper." Mel sighed, walking over to the table Laura had picked out. "You'll have to let me taste your ice cream though." she grinned, poking with her spoon over at Laura's ice cream. "Because seriously it sounds amazing and exactly what I need."

She sat down, and crossed her legs. "Sooooooooo, Laur how's the boyfriend?" she asked teasingly, even though as far as she knew Laura had no boyfriend. "Do you think if one of us ever brought a guy home to meet the family, they'd be eaten? I mean," she coughed "William and Oliver are bit..." she coughed again. "Protective."

"I remember as a teenager I didn't even wanna introduce them to my boyfriends." she frowned slightly.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down