Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes means No.

2 posters

Go down

Yes means No.  Empty Yes means No.

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Mel propped herself on top of one of the counters in James' kitchen, the chairs didn't appeal to her at the moment because she really wanted to be able to dangle her legs. "Whatcha have to drink, Jackson?" she asked, placing her hands on her stomach. "We're thirsty!"

She had started to find it very hilarious to talk for both herself and the baby, instead of just herself and used it often as a reason for someone to do stuff for her when she was too lazy, at least this pregnancy thing had some perks.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Yes means No.  Empty Re: Yes means No.

Post by James Jackson Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

James opened his fridge and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I've got orange juice. And water, and milk," he stated, grabbing the carton of milk from the fridge for himself but one sniff on it made him realize that there would be no way they'd be drinking this milk. He vanished it immediately. "So, I have orange juice and water," he informed Mel, grinning slightly.

He opted for water himself, getting out two glasses.

"So, what did you think?" he asked her curiously, pouring water in his glass. "Didn't you think our pretty little bean was beautiful?" he asked her, grin widening.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon May 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Mel rolled her eyes, swinging her legs back and forth. "What I really want to drink is something that you wont let me have because you're a big fat meanie." she announced, pouting slightly. "But I'll stick with water, your juice might be poisoned."

The woman pouted again at James' nickname. "My baby is not a bean." she scowled, stroking a hand over her stomach. "Are you baby? But yes, it is going to be utterly gorgeous. Merlin, I can't wait to meet it and show it to everyone." a grin spread over her face. "And buy it things and read it stories and play with it and actually calling it by a name and not letting their Dad call them a bean." she gave James a pointedly look.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

James chuckled and poured Mel a glass of water as well, handing it to her as he leaned against the counter, swallowing half of his own glass before setting it on the surface behind him.

"But Mel, that's all the baby is. Just a tiny little bean! A gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking bean that is all ours. But you have to admit, it's a bean!" he told her. He hadn't quite known what to expect when the healer asked them if they wanted to see their baby, but the spell she'd used to show the insides of Mel's belly in some fancy hologram had truly fascinated him. Also, the fact their baby was nothing bigger than a large bean had humoured him quite a lot.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon May 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Mel gasped in horror. "IT'S NOT A BEAN JACKSON!" she wrapped her arms around her stomach for effect. "You're so mean to our baby. Why do you hate my baby?" she took a sip from her drink, before she looked up at James. "You really need to go grocery shopping, really James, don't you even have pancake mix?"

She couldn't stop a smile though, this whole baby thing didn't have her as freaked out anymore, getting to 'see' it even though it was just tiny and like James said, kind of like a bean, had been pretty amazing. She couldn't wait to actually meet the child and know if it was a girl or a boy.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 07, 2012 9:28 pm

James stifled a chuckle with a lot of effort. He still thought it was a bean but he would keep his mouth shut for the sake of his private parts. Which he really liked to remain working. He was quite scared that if he called their baby a bean one more time then Mel was going to do bad things to his private parts. Bad things that most likely would not include sucking nor pulling. Which was a pity.

"I don't like grocery shopping. I never know what to buy so I end up buying everything and I never have time to eat everything before it all goes off," he whined stubbornly, crossing his arms over chest in protest.

He chewed on his lip, trying to decide if this really was a good time to ask the question he was really wanted ton ask. He decided it was really now or never. Which was a lie, because if he didn't asked it now, he could just ask it the next time he saw her, but it just sounded like a nice metaphor. "So Mel, I had a question," he started, easing out his hands on his stomach.

"Are we going to be allowed to date other people, like, now? Can I date someone else than you?" he asked, quite unsubtle but that had never been one of his strongest points. He was quite surprised really, because for some reason the idea of dating someone that wasn't Mel seemed quite appalling to him. He just didn't quite realize why.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Mel rolled her eyes James when he explained about the groceries. "You're such a child, James." she then grinned teasingly. "My child is going to have a child father!"

"Yea sure, shoot!" Mel grinned, swinging her legs back and forth and taking a sip as she waited for his question, but when he did 'shoot', she really wasn't ready for it. She almost dropped the glass in her hand, but she manged to get it on the counter next to her with a loud noise. "Uh... Sorry, don't know what happened there... felt kind of fainty all of a sudden, that happens to pregnant people right, heh?"

She blinked at him, few times, trying to find her answer. Why was it hard? It was an easy question, easy answer. Obvious really. "Well, we were never dating..." she started, coughing awkwardly. "So it's not like it would be strange if you dated someone and I dated someone." she forced up a laugh. "Kinda answers itself really."
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed May 09, 2012 7:47 pm

James' head snapped to Mel the moment she nearly dropped her glass, his eyes wide with worry. "Are you sure that's normal? Should we go back to the healer? Shouldn't you sit down or something? Is there something I can do, something I can get for you?" he rattled on, immediately stepping closer to where Mel was standing. He even forgot about the question he just asked.

But obviously, Mel didn't either. Because she answered. And James couldn't decide if he was happy with this answer or not. He should be happy, it meant he could date other people.

"Yeah, not strange at all. That clears it up," he told her, forcing a smile. Because he suddenly realized that if he got to date other people, she did too. Which meant hr would have to watch other men with his baby. And even worse, other men with his baby's mother. Wait, why was that worse? That wasn't worse. But it was. Though James couldn't say anything, because they were never dating.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Mel shook her head quickly. "No I'm okay, I might wanna sit down on a chair though, instead of on top of this counter." she pushed herself off as she spoke, walking slowly to a seat. She was obviously making up her symptoms, but still, she felt like this was a conversation to have while sitting (and if she'd faint, the fall wouldn't be as large).

"I'm kind of looking forward to it," Mel said, frowning slightly as she sat down on a chair by the table. "When I'm dating someone, or you know..." she trailed off slightly. "-lets just say, with someone... it just feels more normal you know? If someone will date a pregnant woman, but I mean I don't really look pregnant yet, do I?" she placed a hand on her stomach. "It's not showing yet is it? Do I look fat? Answer honestly. I'll try not to bite your head off."

She was babbling. Why was she babbling? Oh maybe because James wanted to fuck other people - date other people Melanie - but why was that a big deal? They weren't dating. They'd never dated. They'd made a child. They weren't getting married or starting a relationship, they were just having a baby.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

James followed Mel as she sat down on one of the chairs, he turned the chair around and straddled it, facing her as they talked. He placed his glass on the table and ran a hand through his hair.

James chuckled softly. He didn't know where the stinging feeling came from, but he felt it as he heard Mel talk about dating someone else. He ignored it though, pushing it away and pretending it wasn't there. He shook his head quickly. "You don't look fat, you look gorgeous as always," he informed her. But even if she had been fat, he would have said this. It probably would have been true as well.

"Your still my best friend you know, we'll get through this," he informed there, forcing a grin. Best friend, he remembered himself. That was all she was.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Mel put both hands on her stomach. "Well, I'm going to get fat." she pouted slightly. "You've no idea how hard it's going to be for me! You wont have to deal with pregnancy fat, you'll just be there as attractive as ever, getting all the girls and then the men will groan in displeasure when there's a pregnant woman flirting with them." she frowned slightly.

"You're my best friend too, James." Mel smiled, brushing a stray of hair behind her ear. "I'm sure we will... though, it'll be weird for the kid, I guess? But, maybe if you ever get married-" she swallowed the lump in her throat and ignored the feeling in her stomach. "-and then if I get married, our kid will have two mummies and two daddies."

Why was she saying this? She didn't want her kid to have two mummies! Her stomach hurt at the thought of it, the thought of James being married and their kid calling someone else 'mum'.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum