Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon)

Post by William McKinnon Fri May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Will leaned his head back and smirked. "Private party sounds good," he murmured, before looking down at her. "Well, I'll have to tell Liz I'm giving up," he said, tracing the small of her back and smiling. "Can't have her battling on for no reason. Or maybe I could."

He grinned and leaned down. "But tell me," he said quietly, "why are you so desperate to see me snog Jackson? Pervert." He smiled a little, inhaled deeply, and decided, what the fuck, leaning in to kiss her.

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 am

Lucy looked up, a smile on her face. His fingers on her back made a wave of chills run down to her spine. Fuck, she really hated being patient. "I think Liz can wait." she whispered, her voice threatening to break and her knees feeling slightly weak.

His lips were so close to hers, yet she barely heard what he was saying. Her eyes focused on his lips, everything else lost. After a moment, she managed to mumble out a response. "Sometimes, I like to see you suffer." And then she found herself unable to restrain any longer and without hesitation, Lucy pressed her lips against William's.

Maybe that was cheating, maybe that meant he hadn't really given in, seeing as she was the one that couldn't wait. But she really couldn't care less.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 am

He could taste the butterbeer she'd been drinking and groaned, unsure whether this was the taste of alcohol or Lucy or both. Whatever it was, she smelt great and kissed great and why had he ever given this up? He was never ever going to make a bet with Liz ever again. He was never ever going to stop snogging. Even James was looking like a reasonable prospect now.

Will pulled her closer to him and grinned, kissing her harder until he had to breathe. "Oh Merlin," he gasped, looking round. "Fuck." He looked down across the kitchen, blinking hard. "Right. Wow." Looking back down at her, he sighed, pressing his forehead against hers. "Okay, I need alcohol and you right now," he whispered, smiling. "Fuck Liz, she can wait."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Lucy moaned, his lips were moving roughly against hers and she didn't want him to ever stop. Fuck, why the hell had they spent the last hour bloody talking, when they could've been doing this from the beginning?

When he broke the kiss, she had a hard time catching her breath. She let herself lean against him, because her knees felt like they were going to give in any moment and send her to the ground. "There-There's... alcohol in the... the fridge." she breathed out, opening her eyes to look at his face.

She pulled out of his grip, when her breathing was back to normal and her legs seemed to be working correctly, and made her way towards the fridge. She quickly grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey she had seen earlier, turned back to William and then opened it with her teeth. "I'm having a bad influence on you." she couldn't stop herself from grinning, before she took a large swig from the bottle and then held it out for him. "Maybe I should leave?" Though, she was pretty sure even if he answered with a 'Yes', there was no way she was leaving now.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Will took the bottle she offered and drank it, coughing a little as he swallowed too much at once. It was very strong today. He could tell it wouldn't take much to get him pissed. He groaned. He'd had such a good resistance.

"I think you have a very good influence," Will said with a grin, pulling her back towards him. "And you can go if you really want. I ain't being done for rape," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her again, bringing one hand up to thread in the back of her hair. He broke it, breathing against her cheek, "It's your choice, Lucy-Lou."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

Lucy's eyes closed as he kissed her again, and she couldn't stop herself from smiling into the kiss. Why did it feel so extremely good? She wasn't even pissed off or drunk. Usually, she'd be in a mood with him and in the need for some hot I-hate-you-sex or at least too drunk to function correctly, but now she was neither. And still she didn't want to stop.

When he pulled away - again - her lips reached out for more, but found nothing and she pouted slightly. The saying 'You can't rape the willing' came into her mind at his earlier words. She looked at him, mouth twitching.

"I dislike that nickname." she started, her fingers playing with hem of his shirt. "But... seeing as you've already given up the bet..." she slipped her hand under it, stroking her fingers over the skin and moving them towards his back, as she continued speaking. "-Might as well do it with a bang."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Will smiled at her, and for the first time, it felt pretty genuine. He hadn't known he was capable of liking her, especially without alcohol. He was almost tempted not to drink.

Almost.

Her hands were playing with the hem of his shirt now, and he groaned as they made contact with his skin, kissing at the corner of her mouth. "Well, then," he breathed, "Let's go out with a bang." He grinned and took her hand in his. This was a first. He'd normally be asleep hungover at this time.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm

He had a really nice smile, Lucy noticed. She hadn't really thought about stuff like this. Usually, she'd just make a note about how stupid his smirk was and how annoying he was. He was alright like this, sober. At least he was bearable. But she was pretty sure it was because they were kissing. That always made people more likable. Especially if they were good at it.

Him holding her hand was weird too. This day was weird. "Sounds like a good idea to me." she told him, smiling up at him. This was so weird. Why did she enjoy this? She had come here, forced, pretty sure it would be awful and had planned on leaving as quickly as possible, but now she had actually ended up having a nice time? And not really wanting to leave? Merlin, she was a confusing person. William was confusing. "Wow. We need something strong to drink, we're being far too nice to each other."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2