Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy Fuckwit

2 posters

Go down

Sexy Fuckwit Empty Sexy Fuckwit

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Mel wrapped her arms around Rex's neck, placing small kisses on his mouth, but always pulling away teasingly before it got too serious.

It was a bit silly, really. He was the gardener. He came once a week to look after her mother's plants - mother really loved those plants - and he had been standing there, very good looking and very shirtless and... Mel had just been very bored and very... uhm... well, sometimes she just was in the... need.

Melanie pushed the man down on the bed, so she could straddle him. She grinned down at him, before lowering her head so their lips could connect again.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Sexy Fuckwit Empty Re: Sexy Fuckwit

Post by James Jackson Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm

If Mel forced him to do the most embarrassing shopping in the history of shopping, James would make sure the whole house knew exactly what kind of things pregnant women used. He saw that the door to Mel's room was open, so he started talking long before he actually reached her room, his voice loud.

'So Mel, I went to the shop to buy you those special underwear you wanted, they had black and flesh coloured, so I bought both, by the way. I just forgot which vitamins I was supposed to buy," he paused, kicking open the door as both his hands were occupied. Not for long however, because he dropped their content when he saw what was playing in Mel's room.

"Oh."
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

There was a voice somewhere in a distance, Mel didn't recognize it just yet, and she didn't care enough to listen, instead she focused on kissing Rex, but when the voice traveled closer to her room, it became louder and Mel realized just who was talking.

With a loud yelp, Mel's jumped up in surprise, her head snapping towards the door. "James!" she breathed out.

Her face reddened quickly, feeling Rex's hands tightening their grip on her hips, but he stayed silent. "Oh, you can just.. leave that.." Mel spoke quickly, staring at the stuff on the floor and then back at James. "Have you met Rex?" the words slipped out before she could stop herself and once they were out, her mouth closed tightly. Well this was truly awkward...
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Surprise what was came first. But what shocked James, what was came after. He positively saw red, the need to kick the man under Mel's hips was bigger than any of the need he had ever felt before. He wanted to hurt him. Hex him. Punch him. He even wanted to kill him for laying a lousy finger on his Melanie. His. Only his. The mother to his baby.

No. Stop. She wasn't his. She wouldn't be his. But he couldn't stop how he was feeling. He couldn't convince himself, he didn't know how. And he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

"No. I haven't. Might I ask why he is here?" he growled out, fingers clenching into fists as he tried to relax his jaw again. He failed.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon May 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Mel wanted to leave so bad. Actually, she wanted James to leave. Hell she wanted Rex to leave. But Rex didn't seem to feel like leaving, nor was James moving and Mel wasn't sure if she could move.

Rex's mouth opened and Mel slapped her hand over it. "He-" she looked at James again, blinking a couple of times. "-He was doing the garden."

Why did you say that Melanie? How on earth does that make things better? Wait, what exactly are you making better? Sure, James walking in on you making out with someone is awkward, but just as awkward as it would've been had it been William or Ariadne or someone else. You can just ask him to leave so you can continue.
Mel studied James's face, it was… uncomfortably.. clenched and… angry, which was confusing her.

"Right…" she trailed off, looking at Rex and removing her hand from his mouth. "That's James," Why was she introducing them again? "He's a… he's my… He's a… friend."
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Okay so it was Rex. Who had been doing the garden. In Mel's bedroom? If he had been doing the garden then why was he in Mel's bedroom. There was no sodding garden in Mel's bedroom. Why was Rex the gardener in the bedroom of the mother of his baby. There was no one supposed to be in that bedroom but Mel. And maybe her family members. And him. But no one else. What was she thinking?!

"I think you should go," he told the man lying in Mel's bed. "Now," he added, hands tightening around his wand when he fished it from his pocket. He feared that if the man would not get out of his sight right now, he would maybe ruin the gardeners pretty face. And body. Maybe he would just ruin him completely.

"And you! What were you thinking! The gardener? In your bed! Why!" James cried at Mel, red sparks forming at the tip of his wand without him noticing. The wood was channeling his anger, he should probably let go. But James didn't want to get parted from his wand.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

James was very upset and Mel wasn't exactly sure why. Okay, maybe it bothered him that the woman carrying his baby was kind of placed on top of someone, so hi baby was kind of on top of someone. That was kind of weird when you thought about it, but Mel wasn't really thinking about the baby, more herself and the fact that the gardener - Rex, looked very good without a shirt and she had no time for James' pissed off mood.

"Right," Mel sighed, rolling off Rex. "You wait here, James and I-" she got off the bed and grabbed James' arm. "Are going to have a talk."

Next she pulled the blond man out of the room, shutting her door before she looked at James with her eyes slightly narrowed. "James, you know exactly why he was in my bed and what for! Stop getting so worked up! This is nothing that should work you up, I'm allowed to do whatever I want remember? That was our deal! You could shag whatever hag you wanted and I could shag whoever I wanted." she sighed. "I appreciate you going shopping and all, but you should've left and given us the privacy we were obviously begging for!"
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum