Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

2 posters

Go down

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Empty Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

Mel had a habit, and that habit was to eat lunch at the Lacerta table with her mates. So it didn't accure to her as strange when she automatically made her way towards the Lacerta table and to the usual place she, Leo, Zol and Jack would sit at.

It wasn't until she was seated, that her brain progressed that it was only Jack who was sitting opposite of her. And that was when the ginger fully realised what was wrong with that scenario.

She hated him. Okay, no. She was angry at him. Because he had attacked her, and then said he hadn't attacked her. But she remembered him attacking her. But no-one seemed to believe her about it. He'd even dared to show up at the hospital after (most likely) attacking both her and Zoltan. So yes, she hated him. Almost.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Empty Re: Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 am

So. Life was pretty miserable at the moment in his own humble opinion, Jack thought. The fact that his... what was she? Not his girlfriend any more, he supposed. Was she ever? He was sure there was one time when they had liked each other and not been fighting. God, they were always fighting, weren't they?

He had just sat down to eat his lunch, feeling starving and yet completely non-appetised at the same time, when someone sat opposite him. He looked up, recognising the red hair of Melanie Frost.

He wanted to say something nice, something to help him, just something. But this was Jack. And Jack had always had problems with being nice when he didn't want to be. Hell, he had problems when he did. "Oh, hi," he said sourly, grinning without humour at her. "Are you alright to sit here? Because I mean I might try and kill you or something. I'm really bad like that. Can't be tamed."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 am

Mel was slightly startled when he spoke, she wasn't sure exactly why but she hadn't expected him to. But then, surely one of them would eventually have to speak to the other. And now she had gone over there and sat in front of him, making ignoring each other a bit hard.

They'd never established a break up. But really, she kind of 'hated him' at the moment and he didn't seem that fond of her. So what kind of relationship was that? Though Zoltan was sure to yell at her if he found out they were basically broken up.

"I didn't mean to sit here," she replied. Her throat drying at his tone. "I think you should leave." totally fair seeing as this wasn't his table or anything. Well it was, but details. Why did he get to be a rude asshole anyway? He had attacked her! And for no reason, too. "Are you finally going to stop lying about it?" she wasn't going to let it go, especially if he didn't seem to want to let it go either.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 pm

(even more whoops)

Jack's eyebrows shot up incredulously. "Are you joking? I should leave? Why the hell should I leave?" he snapped, folding his arms and leaning back. He had wanted to leave, but he definitely wouldn't be now.

And then she said something that really grated on him, and before he could stop it, sour bitter dick Jack seemed to be upon him. "Oh for fuck's sake, get over yourself. Why the hell would I do that? What makes you think that whatever the fuck happened makes you important enough for me to attack you?"

As soon as he said it, he wanted to pull it back in. Oh God Jack. What have you said? "Wait, I didn't mean it like that," he said quickly, looking at her fully for the first time. "I didn't mean... you're..." You're so important to me. "I..." I'm just going to stop talking.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:05 am

What make you think whatever the fuck happens makes you important enough-

The anger that exploded inside of Mel surprised her. She'd expected herself to feel like falling over sobbing because of the amount of hurt his words made her feel, but instead the red hot anger she felt overpowered the pain.

"Alright then." Mel swallowed. "What exactly did you mean, Jack?" she crossed her arms, meeting his gaze with a look of anger. "How about you just get whatever it is off your chest, because you know what? I'm done with this. I'm constantly surrounding myself with assholes! Sky and Leo and now you - You can say that you love me, then take it back and then say it again and then attack me and my best friend and now say that I mean nothing to you - because I don't care anymore." her voice broke even though she tried to keep herself together. "I don't know what you want from me anymore! Do you want me to cry? Do you want me to scream or run away? Because I'm done crying over you or anyone else for the matter and when I finish screaming at you I think you should be the one to leave."

She was going to leave it there but looking away from him and his earlier words playing over and over in her mind, making her sick to her stomach and making her feel like if she stopped she might start crying now - she had to continue. "So just say whatever the fuck it is that you want to say and just do me one bloody favour and mean it!" she stopped, but only for a second, fixing her eyes on him again. "Actually, I'm not even done. I'm going to be honest with you too." she could feel her whole body shake. "I hate you. I'm not going to take it back and I'm not going to change my mind because right now I know that I hate you."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum