Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, look, new people

2 posters

Go down

Hey, look, new people Empty Hey, look, new people

Post by Maximilian Porter Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Max's been at the school for little less than two weeks now and already, he was bored. He missed the days when he would train dragons and get into fights and just live his life. Here, his only excitement was when a student talked back to him. Outside of his classes, all he did was eat, read and play with Loki, but the dragon was mad at him again. So, in order to avoid another nasty burn and planning his lessons, the new Professor left his pet alone and went wandering about the castle.

He came across the staff room, where he has been once before, but didn't manage to get a good look in - he was tired after a long day and just wanted to go to bed. Now, however, his bed was occupied by an angry dragon, so...

There were loads of sofas and armchairs in there, along with a fireplace and loads of weird stuff. Oh, and a buffet! Max grinned and went to get himself a bacon sandwich, his favourite. "So good," he told himself with his mouth full. Food here was so incredibly delicious, Max couldn't really believe it.

He turned around to see the whole room and saw a woman sleeping in an armchair. Surprised, he let out a very manly scream and almost dropped his sandwich. Which he didn't, thank god. Can you imagine, his tie, shirt and vest would be ruined. Ruined!
Maximilian Porter
Maximilian Porter

Back to top Go down

Hey, look, new people Empty Re: Hey, look, new people

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 am

Work was hard. Work and sisterhood was hard. Work and being a sister but yet your brother's guardian was hard. Especially if said brother was Leo Wyatt, who was basically the number one trouble maker in the damn school, along with his stupid friends also known as The one that never attends lessons on time, Ginger snogmonster and Boy with ridiculously blond blinding hair.

So Nat had decided she deserved coffee, but had failed to locate the coffee and therefor Nat decided to give up on life and had fallen in an armchair in hope for just a little bit of peace. Of course, she'd fallen asleep.

The woman jerked upwards, eyes flying open, when she was rudely awaken my a loud scream. Looking around for the source, Natalie spotted a teacher - the new one that she hadn't had the chance to talk with yet.

"Did you see a spider or something?" she demanded, eyebrows raised as she sat up, trying not to feel too awkward about the fact that he'd seen her sleep. At least she didn't snore... Right??
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Porter Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Max cleared his throat and blinked as the woman was woken by his scream. Dammit, now he's gonna have to explain himself. That's never good.

"No, there was.. nevermind," he mumbled and then grinned at her. "Hey, do you want a drink or something? There seems to be plenty." Max gestured to the part of the buffet with drinks. "Coffee, or something stronger, maybe?"

She was pretty and Max's first instinct around hot people was to get them drunk. Maybe that was the reason his parents have stopped inviting his cousin James to the Christmas dinner. He didn't know what the big deal was, though, Max was adopted, so they weren't really cousins.
Maximilian Porter
Maximilian Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Nat kept her eyebrows raised, though a drink didn't sound so bad. And there the coffee was, almost right infront of her and she had missed it. Fuck her life, honestly. "I'd love some coffee, with some alcohol in it, just minus the coffee?" she winked a little, straightening her back and running a hand through her hair to make sure it wasn't messy.

"So you're new?" she knew the answer already, but it was a polite-ish question to ask. "How're you liking the kids? Any murders yet?"

Sometimes Natalia really doubted her decision of becoming a teacher, really it had sounded like a nice idea to be able to keep an eye on Leo all the time, but she regretted it now. She really didn't want to know what he was up to, sometimes. But still, she enjoyed teaching, even if she took her punishments a bit far sometimes.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Porter Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Max grinned at the lady and nodded at her request. He spun around and the first thing he saw was gin, so he poured two glasses of gin and tonic. "Hope gin is okay. If not, more for me." he winked and handed her one of the glasses.

"That's right," he said, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, about that, they didn't tell me what to do with the bodies..." Max tried his best at being serious and somehow succeeded.

"I'm Max, by the way. Pleased to meet you." the Professor reached out to shake the woman's hand. He has to make up for his screaming earlier. Gods, he hoped she'll forget that.
Maximilian Porter
Maximilian Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 am

"Gin's perfect." Nat nodded her head, accepting the glass and not wasting anymore time before taking a large gulp from it. That was sure to wake her up.

"Oh, we try to bury them," Nat gave a little wink. "Or throw them in the lake, but you'd better attach something heavy to them so they'll definitely sink, because people do enjoy swimming in that lake." she knew she sounded playful, but she had to admit the thought had crossed her mind. What would she do if she accidentally murdered a students (probably Holloway) if she ever completely raged? They just pushed her limits sometimes.

"Natalie-" she shook his hand. "-Wyatt."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Porter Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"I like the lake thing... Thanks a million!" he grinned playfully and winked back at her. He wondered, however, what he would do if he would ever cross that line. Flee the planet, probably and hope they never find him.

"Natalie, that's such a lovely name," Max said as he took another sip of his gin. "What do you teach? Well, I assume you're a Professor, or do you just sleep here?"
Maximilian Porter
Maximilian Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Nat grinned, bowing her head a little. "Believe me, I've been teaching these brats for years and the new students never get better." she had a special hate on a certain year though. But she liked to blame her brother for that. Were all kids born in that year twats?

Nat rolled her eyes, taking a sip from her drink as well. "As cozy as that couch is, no I don't usually sleep here. It's kind of small." she laughed a little. "Rockology," she then answered his question. "The study of everything rock related. It's a blast."

"Seeing as I know you're new I should probably know what you do as well, but it's slipped my mind."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Porter Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 pm

"Good thing I wasn't expecting that, then," Max chuckled and took another sip of his drink. He hasn't had the chance to really get to know his students yet, but he had a feeling he'll dislike most of them. Yes, of course he remembered what it was like to be a kid, stuck in a school, but that didn't mean he had to like those little gits.

He eyed the couch and nodded in agreement. "That's good, I was worried for a minute there." he offered her his best grin.

"Rockology." Max repeated with a nod. "You know, I took that one year, but I quit. Wish I hadn't done that now. Of course, the professor was a 70 year old man with a fish fetish he wouldn't stop talking about. It was a pretty weird year." he chuckled and shook his head a little. He hadn't thought about old professor Gimwit in years.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Good old transfiguration. Boring as hell when you have to watch kids try to transfigure a match into a needle. But I get some explosions from time to time." he told her with a satisfied smile on his face. Explosions were the best.
Maximilian Porter
Maximilian Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 am

"You offend me, greatly." Nat said, but with a grin. "You quit Rockology? That's absurd. It's the best subject, but then again I'd like to think I'm a better teacher than a seventy year old man with a fish fetish, but then my students do tend to love to call me psycho behind my back, it's so cute how they don't think I know." she sighed wistfully to herself.

"I take my job as a teacher very seriously," Nat said, with an even bigger grin. "Threatening, for example, is something I very much believe in and usually it works wonders. Got to remind those twats that I have ears and eyes everywhere." Ah good old pranks.

Nat raised her eyebrows. "Transfiguration? Really? You really don't seem the type to teach transfiguration," she shrugged. "Though you do look like someone who'd enjoy explosions."

She loved explosions. Especially if that included trying to make one of her students explode or randomly setting their desk on fire - but that was a desperate act.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down