Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a little shit.

2 posters

Go down

You are a little shit.  Empty You are a little shit.

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Ginny was not happy. She was elbows deep in flobberworms and it was not fun. She'd gotten into a little spat with Pansy Parkinson in a slightly too public area, and was now being punished for it. All too unfairly, she might add, seeing as Pansy totally had it coming.

"Learn a little 'self-control'," she mocked, taking another of the worms, gathering the mucus into a bucket next to her, before putting it with the others she'd already dealt with. "Don't be so hasty to act! I'll show her hasty to act. Flipping Slytherins. I hope her detention is one hundred times worse than mine."

Her mini-monologue was cut rather short however, as she heard someone approaching. When Ginny looked up to see who it was who had come to save her, she wished she hadn't. She rather deal with the flobberworms than him.

"What do you want?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

You are a little shit.  Empty Re: You are a little shit.

Post by Zacharias Smith Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Zach had been making his way down to the grounds to find Professor Sprout and give her his Herbology essay that he had been late turning in due to his completely innocent and not anything else missing of her lesson on Friday. It was all Justin's fault really; the fact that he had blatantly forced Zach to do all of those firewhisky shots was the reason that he had maybe not awoken in time for his lesson. It wasn't his fault, and it was definitely not irresponsible of him. It was irresponsible of Justin. Completely.

Anyway, he'd been on his way to Professor Sprout yahdiyahdiyahdah when he had been distracted by the sight of a certain redheaded girl sorting through something particularly nasty looking with such a grimace on her face that Zach could not resist. Moving to walk past just to see if he could get a better look, he smirked in her direction, when she spoke to him.

"That's very unfair, isn't it?" he replied, raising his eyebrows. "I was innocently passing by, and you accuse me. Charming. Not everything is about you, Weasley Seven, that's very vain and unfair of you to assume I'd come to torment you." Yet a very good assumption.
Zacharias Smith
Zacharias Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Ugh. Every word that came out of his mouth was just drivel. Really, how did he manage to listen to himself speak every day? She wouldn't be able to handle it. Maybe he'd already actually drove himself insane. She swore she wasn't this mean about most people.

"Oh, that's good then, you best move along, fast," she gestured in the direction of away from her. "Off you go then, hop to it, before I get the urge to insist you take a flobberworm to guide you."

The sooner he was gone the better. Because she wasn't curious about where he was going. At all. "Wait, if you're not here to torment me, why are you here?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacharias Smith Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm

"Well, I never," Zach replied, smirking at the redheaded girl in front of him. "You know, you really are vilely aggressive. It's not an attractive quality in a girl your height." He smiled brilliantly and saluted her, before moving to get on his way. After all, his being down here was entirely innocent and he had an essay to hand in.

Stopping and turning at her request, he raised his eyebrows. "Really, Weasley, you do deem yourself important. I was just going to hand in some work actually. And what have you done to merit this?" he asked, gesturing the scenario, "or has your search for a partner taken a desperate turn? That's very sad, Weasley Seven."
Zacharias Smith
Zacharias Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:01 am

In a girl her height? What exactly was that supposed to mean? She glared, trying to think of something - anything - to say back to him. "I'll consider that a good thing, seeing as the last thing I'd want to be is attractive to you. And you're lucky I haven't hexed your face off yet."

There was just something about him that pissed her off. Maybe it was his face.

Ginny flushed at his reply, feeling slightly embarrassed by it. She wasn't deeming herself important. "That didn't require you to come over to me, surely. And I just...got into a disagreement with Parkinson, that's all. I don't need to search for a partner, thank you - why don't you start calling me by my name, rather than a number?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum