Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tear Heals (Leo/Zy)

2 posters

Go down

The Tear Heals (Leo/Zy) Empty The Tear Heals (Leo/Zy)

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Leo was sitting in one of the armchairs in the common room, Damon's head was resting on his knees and Leo absent-mindedly scratched the husky dog behind his ears. He had been at school for almost a week now, he hadn't talked much to other students, just because he hadn't felt like doing that.

But now he did feel like having a conversation with someone, he was bored and it wasn't like he was going to do his homework. His eyes searched around the common room for someone interesting, but he couldn't spot anyone. With a sigh, he leaned his head back on the armchair. Guess luck wasn't on his side today.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

The Tear Heals (Leo/Zy) Empty Re: The Tear Heals (Leo/Zy)

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Zytka walked into the common room with her hamster Doodle on her shoulder who was playing with her hair. She looked around for a moment and saw a boy sitting in one of the arm chairs, she decided to walk over to him and say hi.

"Hi, I'm Zytka, mind if I sit down here." she said and pointed to an armchair opposite of the boy.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 am

Leo's head snapped up again when he heard a voice, and he smiled. "No sure, go ahead," he said, motioning towards a chair next to him. This girl was in his house, so she couldn't be too bad. Leo hoped she would be interesting to talk to, because he wasn't feeling like having a boring conversation.

"Leo Wyatt, nice to meet you," he introduced himself, realizing he hadn't done that yet.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

"Hi Leo, it's nice to meet you too." She said and smiled, this boy, sitting in the armchair next to her was pretty handsome. She wasn't used to thinking like that, but all of a sudden, those kind of thoughts had started to pop into her head, it was weird to her, she was always so innocent.

She took Doodle off her shoulder and held him in her palm, not knowing what to say to Leo, she didn't even know why she had decided to say hello to him.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm

"So, Zytka, how do you like it here?" he asked curiously. It was the first question that popped up in his mind. It wasn't very original or something, but it usually worked to start a conversation with. Damon seemed to have realized that Leo wasn't petting him any more, and he didn't like that very much.

The dog licked his hand, and Leo sighed as the started scratching behind his dog's ears once more.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 pm

"Uhm.. I think the school is amazing, classes are too, but I think the free time we get here is too short. I really want to walk around and see the whole school, but I don't want to go alone, but that is a big problem, since I don't know anyone." Zytka was starting to babble, so she quickly stopped talking, not wanting to freak Leo out.

It was hard being a muggleborn here, but it was just like when she had moved to Mercury, it had been hard then, but she had learned to cope and she had decided she wasn't going to get all homesick and stuff, she really wanted to make friends here, but her shyness was a bit of a problem.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

"I'd go with you," Leo said without thinking. It wasn't like him to be so blunt, but he couldn't stop himself from saying it. He then quickly added; "Only if you want to, of course," in a nonchalant voice. He didn't knew many people around here, himself. But he didn't mind that much, he wasn't really a people person. Except of course, when it came to girls, Leo loved girls.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 pm

"That would be lovely" She said and smiled, she had already walked around some of the school, but it was not fun when you had no one to talk too.

"So, Leo, how do you like it here?" She asked just to keep up the conversation.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum