Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smells Like Teen Spirit

3 posters

Go down

Smells Like Teen Spirit Empty Smells Like Teen Spirit

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

Melanie walked down from the girls wing down to the Common Room, she had a book with her but wasn't really in the mood for reading she wanted to meet someone, she hadn't really met any of her Pyxis-mates.

She spotted a couch and sat down in it, putting the book away on the table, she leaned back on the cushion and pulled her red hair out of her face and curse her self out loud for not bringing anything to tie it up in a ponytail with. "Stupid hair, always getting in my face."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Smells Like Teen Spirit Empty Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit

Post by Heidi Clark Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am

Heidi sees the girl struggling with her hair.

"Here," she says, handing her a hair elastic, "I've been growing my hair out for about a year now and I still can't get used to it hanging in my face. I always carry like ten of these in my pocket."
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

http://imaginarybandname.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am

Melanie looked up at the girl that handed her a hair elastic. "Thank you so much, you are my saviour, my hair has been annoying me all day," she scowled out and pulled her hair up in a pony tail. She then gestured to the other seat on the couch. "Have a seat fellow Pyxis! I think I have seen you before, Charms or DADA or something.. What is your name?" She asked with a smile.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 am

Heidi sits down with a flump.

"I'm Heidi. You're Melanie, right? Yeah, I'm in Charms. it was my dad's favorite subject, so he told me i had to give it a try. It's not too bad. How've your lessons been going?"
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am

"Oh thats nice! My dad used to love Plantology, thats the main reason why I take that." she smiled. "My lessons have been going well.. or well most of them, I got my first detention EVER in Levi Boarding class, I had a little.. anger issues in that class, hit a boy with a levi board." she shrugged. "He called me a ginger though, so he totally deserved it." she laughed. "What about you? Do you like your classes?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am

Heidi giggles. "You hit someone with a levi board? That's awesome. Wouldn't want to be on your bad side. Two of my classes haven't really started yet, which is no good. Really just Charms and I answered a question right--which never happens--so that felt pretty cool, I guess. And I haven't really made any friends yet, but here we are! So things are going okay."

Heidi points at the book Melanie set down, "What are you reading? I'm a total book nerd."
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 am

Melanie smiled "Rumbleroar teaches Charms right? I think he's a pretty cool teacher, I mean he's a LION who can TALK!" she laughed.

"Oh," she looked at the book and handed it over to Heidi "Its called "Wings" and its a muggle book aunt gave me before I came here, its a nice book," she shrugged. "I love reading," she smiled.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 am

"Yeah, I like Rumbleroar a lot. I've never heard of that book. What's it about? My mom loaded me up with books right before I left home because I read so much and she was afraid I'd get bored. Fat chance of that here, though..."
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 am

"Rumbleroar is epic." Melanie agreed.

She laughed. "WEll its about a girl that grows wings and finds out she's a fairy or something, I haven't finished it, but its nice, once I'm done I'll lend it to you if you want."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Aurelie came into the common room, completely bored out of her mind and smiled when she saw Mel and some other girl. "Hey Mel!" she said cheerfully, and then turned to the other girl. "You're...something that starts with an H, right? I'm not too good at names, and I'm fairly certain we've never met before."

Then she blushed. "I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:59 am

Heidi sit up and shakes her head with a sleepy grin.

"No, not at all! I'm Heidi. We were just reading and I think i dozed off! If sleeping were an olympic sport, I'd win gold; I can sleep anywhere!"
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 pm

"Aurie!" Melanie smiled as she saw her friend and stood up to give her a hug. "It's great to see you! Have you met Heidi?" She turned to give Heidi a smile. "This is Aurie, my friends, she's obviously also a Pyxis!" she smiled again and leaned back on the couch slightly.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum