Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Two

5 posters

Go down

Lesson Two Empty Lesson Two

Post by Payton Struck Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Payton entered her classroom and smiled. She loved it here, it felt like another home to her. Simba jumped out of her pocket and onto her desk, stretching out before promptly falling asleep. She rolled her eyes at the cat and picked up a piece of green chalk, walking over to her chalk board.

Hinkypunks, she wrote. Today they would be learning about Hinkypunks, a creature from the magical world. She wondered to herself if any of the students knew anything about them. Surely the purebloods might, but there was no telling about the muggle-borns or half bloods. Sighing, she took a seat on her desk next to Simba and waited for her students to arrive.
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2069988/GinnyWeasley77

Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty Re: Lesson Two

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Melanie all but ran into the classroom, her chest heaving, she was almost sure she was late.

She looked around, no one except the teacher was there yet. She was so lucky somtimes.

"Good day!" she breathed out before taking her seat.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 am

Lexie walked in the classroom with a smile, she was very positive to today's class.
"Good Day Professor!" She said happily. Then she found a seat near the middle, took up her books and draw'd a wolf on a paper while waiting for the other students. Lex Loved Wolves, they were the most beautiful thing she knows of!<3
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Lacey walked into the classroom and smiled at the professor. She walked up to the desk and pulled out the note from Rumbleroar.

"Hello, Professor. I'm Lacey, Lacey Black. I'm a new student." she smiled again. "I'm sorry if I've interrupted anything."

She quickly spotted Mel and the empty seat beside her with a grin. She already had a friend and it was only her first day. Feeling satisfied, Lacey took out her book and wand and waited for class to begin.
Lacey Black
Lacey Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Natalie skipped into class. She really liked Defence Against the Dark Arts
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content