Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson two

5 posters

Go down

Lesson two Empty Lesson two

Post by Christina Winters Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Christina walked into her classroom for another lesson. Setting up she got the telescopes out of the closet and set them up by all the windows. She smiled, happy with her result.

Walking up to the chalkboard she wrote Constilations and sat down. She sat patiently waiting for her students to show up.

((Sorry its so late!!!)
Christina Winters
Christina Winters

Back to top Go down

Lesson two Empty Re: Lesson two

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:16 am

Melanie entered the classroom with a smile, excited for it to start and took her seat.
"Good day professor!" she greeted with another smile.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 am

Alexandra entered the classroom with her books in her hands cause' she couldn't find her bag.
"Good Morning!" She said to Mel and the Professor.
She sees that only one student had arrived and decided to sit down and read some books while she waits.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Lacey peered into the Astronomy classroom before slowly walking and standing before the teachers desk. Shifting nervously, she handed an excuse note from Rumbledroar, who was, in fact, a giant talking lion, then smiled pleasantly.

"Hello, I'm Lacey Black. A new student." she began. "I hope I'm not interrupting any of your planned lessons by being new and all."

With her apology, she walked quietly towards an empty desk. But an inviting seat was left open beside a red haired girl who's smile could outshine the sun. The girl seemed happy and nice, so taking up her courage and deciding it best to make new friends, she walked stealthily up to the girl and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Lacey. I'm new and was wondering if I could sit beside you?"

((OOC: Melly, that would be you. xD ))
Lacey Black
Lacey Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Melanie looked up as the new girl entered the classroom, she had really pretty brown hair and a really nice warm smile.

Mel was rather startled when the girl walked up to her, but was quick to nod and smile. "Yes! Sure! Not a problem! Have a seat! I'm Melanie Frost, but you can call me Mel," she said, smiling again at the brunette.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Lacey smiled shyly, thanked the girl, then sat down in the seat. She had a feeling that Mel was going to be a good friend.

"So Mel" she began "how do you like Pigfarts? I must admit, I'm not shy person, but this place intimidates me." Lacey laughed.
Lacey Black
Lacey Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Melanie smiled. "I'm sorry that I ask, but I didn't quite catch your name... was it Lucy?" she asked, smiling nervously.

"Well I love it here actually, seriously, its everything that I could possible imagine it would be, but still so much more! and I know that sounds awfully cliché!" she laughed.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Natalie walked in and took a seat. She flipped open her book and began reading, waiting for class to begin
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh that's alright." Lacey laughed. "It's Lacey. But you can call me Lace or whatever."

She smiled at Mel's response. "Yes, it is terribly cliche, but I can't disagree. It's so wonderful here and I feel like there is much more to see. I mean, it's only my first day. There's got to be plenty more to feast thee hungry eyes o' mine."
Lacey Black
Lacey Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down