Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poison (Nat/Luk)

2 posters

Go down

Poison (Nat/Luk) Empty Poison (Nat/Luk)

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Natalie heaved her legs up and placed them on top of the table in the Staff Room, yawning silently to her self as she finished the last of the paper she had been reading.

She looked over at the clock on the wall, she didn't have a lesson to teach for another hour and was extreamily bored.
She liked staying in the Staff Room more than alone in her office, even though the Staff Room was emtpy right now, but she was sure some professors were bound to enter it soon.

She closed her eyes and leaned back on her chair, not even moving when there was a sound coming from the doors and they opened.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Poison (Nat/Luk) Empty Re: Poison (Nat/Luk)

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Lukas walked to the staff room, he should've been teaching, but he had asked Rumbleroar for a day off, because he didn't feel like handling the little brats today.

Entering the staff room he noticed the sexy dark haired Rockology teacher he had seen in the hallways once or twice, sitting on a chair, looking like she was sleeping. He got himself a cup of coffe and took one sip of it.

"Good day Professor Wyatt." He then said in a loud voice.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Opening her eyes as someone addressed her, Nat removed her legs from the table.
She looked at the person that addressed her and realized it was a fellow professor Lukas Mohr, if she was correct and he taught Levi Ball.
"Goo'Day," she said with a smile. "No class for you?" she then asked, sitting up in her seat and brushing some dust from her pants.

She always felt the need to make sure she looked decent when there was a male in the room, especially if it was someone good looking like Lukas there obviously was.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

"Naw," Lukas said and sighed. "What happened in last class is still in my system, and I don't want to scare all the students away from my class, we need some for the Levi Ball team" He finished and winked. He had done his research and knew Leo Wyatt, the boy who started the fuzz in his class, was in fact Natalie's little brother.

"How about you? Or are you just waiting for your class to begin?" He asked her and took another sip of his coffee.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Natalie laughed when she realized what Lukas was talking about. "Right, the 'Levi Ball thing' I heard about that, I'm sorry my brother can be a ... brat." she grinned out. "Those kids should known to fear you now," she joked.

"Meh," she gave away a sigh. "Sadly. I love teaching and all, but I wish I could sometimes stuff those stupid little kids into boxes and kick them around," she said smiling sweetly.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"Yeah, I agree." Lukas said and grinned, he was currently thinking about kicking his students, and it made him happy.

"I just thought they would be more active, you know, they signed up for the class and then they don't do anything. It's like they don't even want to be there." He was indeed disappointed in the students, but it was just the first lesson, maybe his students would behave. But he didn't give a damn about it, they bored him.

"So, uhm, are you planning on going to the ball?" He asked her and smiled a little.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Nat sighed, leaning back on her chair again. "First years," she frowned. "They've got to kick it up a notch if they want to keep up with all the stuff they are supposed to be learning," she shrugged.

Smiling a little, she straightened her back up again. "I don't know," she answered honestly. "I really don't feel like showing up there with no date," she laughed. "What about you? Going to go and scare those children with your wicked dance moves?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"Uhm, I have no idea." He said and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. And just then, at that moment he had an idea, why not ask Natalie to be his date to the ball, if she said no, he could always ask someone else, or just skip it....

"So, uhm Nat, is it okay if I call you Nat?" He was starting to get awkward, but then decided to man up and just do it. "I know I don't really know you that much, but, would you do me the honor of being my date to the ball?" He asked and looked at her, he had no idea what to expect from her.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am

Natalie smiled satisfied when he asked her, nodding her head slowly and smiling agian. "That would be really nice Lukas, yes I will." she said, standing up and brushing some more dust from her pants. "I think its time for me to go and teach those little worms something about rock." she laughed.

"Will we talk later or how shall we meet up?" she added, combing through her hair with her fingers awkwardly.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum