Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookworms Meet. (Ash and Bre)

2 posters

Go down

Bookworms Meet. (Ash and Bre) Empty Bookworms Meet. (Ash and Bre)

Post by Ashlynn Summer Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 am

Ashlynn had been aimlessly wandering the halls of Pigfarts, excited to be at this new place. She had been exploring every unfamiliar thing she saw, so when the Pyxis stopped in front of the doors to the library, she greedily stepped through the entry to rummage around a bit.

All around Ash were rows and rows of books, some either ancient and crumbling, or others new, with pages stuck and smelly. She wandered over to books on art, then over to books on plants. After a while, she was clutching already six thick books, all of which were aged to the point that the pages were turning yellow and the ink fading.

Ashlynn wandered over to an empty table, not that there were many other in the library, though. She quietly seated herself, dropping the heavy books onto the oak. The blond then opened up one of her six books, a book on art, and started flipping through it.

Last edited by Ashlynn Summer on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashlynn Summer
Ashlynn Summer

Back to top Go down

Bookworms Meet. (Ash and Bre) Empty Re: Bookworms Meet. (Ash and Bre)

Post by Breanna Lestrange Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:09 am

Bree had found that she had some free time so she decided to go to the library. Upon arrival she saw rows and rows of bookshelves neatly lined through out the room. This was a bookworms dream come true and she wasted no time in making her way over to fantasy section.

Although she would never tell anyone, she was in love with fantasy ever since she was a little girl. Bree had always wanted her own prince charming to sweep her off her feet. But she knew this was only in books and she was meant to be forced into a loveless marriage with some pureblood she didn't know. Thats just how things were.

She found a book that looked interesting enough and started to read it. Within a few minutes she was absorbed into the story, and had to force herself to stop and find somewhere to sit. Scanning the library she looked and saw a girl sitting by herself. She looks friendly enough she thought to herself and walked over.

"Hey im Breanna but you can call me Bree.Do you mind if I sit down?" She asked politely.
Breanna Lestrange
Breanna Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlynn Summer Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:24 am

"Hey, I'm Breanna, but you can call me Bree. Do you mind if I sit down?"

Ashlynn looked up from her book to see a girl, Bree, standing there with a book in her hand. Ash smiled warily at her, and said, "Sure, I don't mind at all. I'm Ashlynn, but you can call me Ash." She grinned widely, dimples and all, as she said this; it was a very cliche greeting, but that was all right.

After a while, when the two were deeply engaged in their books, Ash looked up at Bree. She was really pretty, and quite suddenly, Ash felt very, very self-conscious. She was always shy about how she looked, and always felt much less superior to prettier girls then her. Her mom always bugged Ash about her looks; it was either her hair was a mess, her lashes too short, her eyebrows too bushy, or the dark bags under her eyes from staying up late reading. Since then, Ashlynn had always put a great effort to her looks. She never wanted to be judged again.

"What-- what are you reading?" Ash asked her nervously. She hoped that Bree wouldn't be annoyed with Ash, interrupting her reading and all. She bit down hard on her lip. Why had she even spoken? The Pyxis looked down hurriedly at her book, then peeked up again at Bree.
Ashlynn Summer
Ashlynn Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Breanna Lestrange Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:35 am

Bree looked up to the sound of Ash talking to her. She observed that the girl was really shy, and she thought that was sweet. Bree had never been shy herself, because mother raised her better then that. She was raised to be a proud Lestrange woman, and take charge of any situation.

"Pride and Prejudice, its my favorite." she replied smiling. She had always loved that book. Just like prince charming, she had always wanted her own Mr. Darcy. It was so sweet that someone of his class could fall in love with someone of Janes class.

Although she knew it would never happen in real life. Well at least for her. She would never betray her family by doing something as low as marring a muggle or worse a mudblood. But she had no problems with half bloods. They were perfectly fine in her eyes.

"How about you?" She asked curiously.
Breanna Lestrange
Breanna Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlynn Summer Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 am

Ash felt a wave of relief; Bree wasn't annoyed at her questioning. She had actually interrogated back!

Ashlynn pursed her lips, shutting the page she was on, on her finger, then glanced down at the cover. Muggle Arts Differing from Wizarding Arts. "Muggle Arts Differing from Wizarding Arts," she replied, smiling. It really was a lovely book, and by reading it Ashlynn wasn't only being entertained, but also learning.

She opened her book back up to her page, and continued on, grinning. She didn't even care about her dimples showing, she didn't care that her smile was so big. If her mother couldn't accept her, couldn't accept who she was, or how she looked-- how she smiled-- she was sure Bree would. She had to.
Ashlynn Summer
Ashlynn Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down