Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky)

2 posters

Go down

Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky) Empty Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am

Aurelie walked the stairs to the owl house. The owls hooted softly around her, jewel-bright eyes shining eagerly as she walked over to her owl and tied the letter around its leg. The letter was nearly on it when someone stepped loudly onto the owl house, startling her owl and making the letter drop to the floor. "Oh darn!" she cried out, whirling around.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky) Empty Re: Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky)

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

Sky was walking around aimlessly, utterly bored. He had nothing to do. Absolutely nada. So, as per usual for him when he was left with no form of entertainment, he decided to go exploring. Well, it would've been exploring if he hadn't already explored almost every place on the grounds. Eventually, he saw a building that he had never entered before. It was, if he remembered correctly, the Owl House.

After climbing the ridiculously long stairway, Sky finally came to the entrance. He opened the door, cringing as it slammed against the wall. The owls bristled and flew away at the noise that echoed the through the building.

Sky looked around guiltily, noticing a girl was there. She turned around to face him. Waving slightly, he forced a semi-apologetic smile onto his face.

"Uh...hi."
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky) Empty Re: Hello, Haven't met you before, but okay (Aur/Sky)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 am

"Thanks," Aurelie said sarcastically. "Thank you so very much for making me drop my letter in owl crap. Scourgify." The letter cleared up and she glared up at her owl. "You can try calling down my owl now without her scratching your eyes out."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am

Sky chuckled, as the girl fussed over her letter. It was, to tell the truth, really amusing.

"Uh, I think I'll just stay over here," Sky said, making a gesture to the area he was standing with his hands. "You can have fun with getting your owl down."
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

Aurelie rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile a little bit. "If I start bleeding, you're taking me to the Hospital Wing," she said. "But honestly, she is the scratching type." She beckoned with her finger, but the owl refused to come down. "Bugger!" Whirling around, she studied the guy briefly. "You're from Crux, aren't you? Taking my friend to the ball, right?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am

"I'll be sure to take you down, but, if you're owl scratches you, it's your fault for getting a psychotic owl," Sky said, flinching away when said bird screeched angrily at him. "Psycho bird..." he muttered under his breath. The bird screeched again, flying higher into the rafters.

"Yes, I'm from Crux. And, if you're friend is Melanie Frost, then, yes. I am taking her to the ball," Sky answered. "And you're from Pyxis, right? And we've never met before?"
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

"She is psychotic," Aurelie said, laughing. "That's why I send her to people I don't like. She bites them. I'm sending this to my pen pal, because she's the only one who can control my owl."

Aurelie smiled at the boy, relaxing. He was actually nice, she noted, even though he made her drop her letter in a pile of crap. "We've never met before," she said, taking two steps forward and holding out her hand. "I'm Aurelie Bones. You must be Sky."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:26 am

"Nice. Mind if I borrow her sometime? I have a few people in mind that would absolutely love to meet her," Sky smirked, his eyes follow the bird as he thought of all of his enemies that he had lost touch with. Maybe they should get reacquainted.

"Nice to meet you, Aurelie. Yeah, my name's Sky, but I'm thinking about changing it to Skylar," he said, remembering the conversation between himself and Mel.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

"Sure, borrow her anytime," said Aurie. "Come ON you stupid bird!"

Smiling at Sky, she giggled. "Skylar? Isn't that....a girl's name?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 am

Sky scoffed. "It can be a boy's name too!" he said indignantly.

Pouting slightly, Sky crossed his arms like a small child. "Making fun of my life choices is not nice," he muttered.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:01 am

"Sure it can." Aurelie giggled and then shrieked as the bird swooped down to her, talons outstretched. She ducked and the bird flew right over her...onto Sky. "OH MY GOD. GET OFF OF HIM ALYSS!"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 am

Sky screamed out as the bird attacked him. He tried to hit the bird, keeping it away from anything vitally important. He glared at Aurie for ducking.

"Get your damn bird away from me!" he yelled, ducking as the owl swooped down at him.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:19 am

Aurelie couldn't help herself; she cracked up. Hard. Taking out her wand shakily, she pointed it at the bird, which froze and fell to the floor with a little thump. "I-I think you don't want to borrow it anymore," she snickered out.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

"Why is it thet YOUR owl attacks ME?" Sky seethed, glaring at the petrified bird. It took everything in him not to go up to it and kick it. That would just be animal cruelty (even if it deserved it).

I am never going near that demon bird again," he said, trying not to glare at Aurelie.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am

"It was going to attack me," Aurelie said, shaking with laughter. She walked over and helped Sky up. "Sorry. Maybe I should borrow a school owl and save the demon bird for later. This was not a good first meeting."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum