Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torn In Two (Mel/Sky)

2 posters

Go down

Torn In Two (Mel/Sky) Empty Torn In Two (Mel/Sky)

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Sky stood nervously near the ballroom's doors. He refused to let himself take a peek at the decor until his date, Mel, was with him. He was still deciding if the ball was worth putting dress robes on. So far, it didn't seem that way.

Completely bored out of his mind, he looked around at the other students who were waiting for their dates. They all seemed to be doing the same as him. Chuckling to himself, Sky looked around the hallway. His breath caught in his throat, his eyes widening as he saw Mel. A grin appeared across his face as he waited for her to walk closer. When she was close enough, he offered her his arm, the grin never leaving.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Torn In Two (Mel/Sky) Empty Re: Torn In Two (Mel/Sky)

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Melanie hurried down the stairs that led to the Ballroom nervously. She was wearing heals which made her a lot taller than normally, which was weird for her because she was used to being rather tiny.

She was worried, to say the least. Maybe her dress was too short and not even fitting for a Ball, and maybe Sky wouldn't like it.

Her worries were clouded away a bit when she noticed Sky standing there, grinning at her. "Hey," she said when she came close enough to him, her cheeks growing pink when she took his arms a little nervously. "You look handsome." she added with a smile.

Outfit!
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Sky smirked a bit when he saw the pink tinge on Mel's cheeks. "Thanks; I don't think anybody else will notice once they see you standing next to me all night long. You look beautiful, Mel," he said, smiling sweetly.

Glancing at the door, Sky gulped slightly. "Ready to go in?" he asked, the nerves returning all of a sudden.

Taking a deep breath, he mentally shook off his stupidity, and walked towards the door with Mel. The doors opened, and he barely withheld the gasp of awe that tried to escape as his gaze fell upon the room. He couldn't find any words to describe it.

"Wow," he breathed.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Mel blushed again at Sky telling her she looked beautiful. "Thank you, I do try." she laughed out, grinning a bit.

She then nodded and followed him inside the ballroom, stopping in her steps a bit when she saw the room. "Oh my Merlin, this looks amazing!" she breathed out, standing on her tiptoes to see it all - even though she was wearing heals, she was still rather short, or shorter than Sky at least.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"Yup," Sky agreed, being reduced to one worded answers as he stared at the room. After a while, the awe dialed down enough for him to process a thought other than 'wow'.

Turning to Mel, he smiled. "Do you want to grab a table first or dance?" he asked, leaving the decision up to her. He had no problem with either, but, if they waited too long, they might not have a table to sit on later.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Melanie smiled and gave it a little thought. "Maybe we should find a table first, so we atleast have a table, I can leave my purse and coat there so no one will take the table away from us." she shrugged. "Then if a really good song comes on we can dance?" she smiled again. "Or what do you want?" she then added, blushing a bit again.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Sky grinned, taking Mel's hand in his, and led her to a table a few feet away from the entrance that had a good view of the dance floor. He let go of her hand so that he could pull out a chair for her. Waiting until Mel had sat down, Sky took a seat across from her.

"So, what exactly is a good song for you?" he asked curiously. "Is it slow songs, or fast upbeat songs?"
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Melanie blushed and took a seat. "Uhm, it changes... I like slow music, but also rock. Just if there is a good.. beat to it, and the singer has a voice to die for, its a good song." she shrugged, laughing a bit. "What about you?"

She listened to Sky answer as she tossed her purse and coat on another chair, and then carefully brushed her fingers through her red curls.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Sky listened to Mel talk with a small smile on his face. "It's more of an 'in the moment' kinda thing for me. It really depends on my mood. If I'm upset, then I'm most likely gonna listen to depressing music," he said, shrugging slightly.

As Mel tossed her purse and coat on a chair, a nice slow song came on. He stood up and offered Mel his hand. "Do you want to dance?" he asked.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Melanie felt the familiar warm feeling in her cheeks as she nodded. She mentally cursed her self for blushing so much, before taking Sky's hand and letting him pull her to the already crowded dance floor.

To be honest she was rather worried, she knew that she wasn't a bad dancer but her nerves tended to get the best of her and make her fail.

"This is a good song," she decided to say with a small smile.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Sky grinned and pulled Mel closer to him. He rested his hands on her waist, his eyes never leaving her face to see if she was uncomfortable. If she was, then he would move his hands.

"You know, you look really cute when you blush," Sky said, gently brushing his hand against Mel's cheek.

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Mel felt Sky's hands around her waist and she blushed harder, but it was the good kind of blushing.
It didn't feel bad. It felt good. Right.

She blushed even more when he commented on her blush and looked away, muttering a "Shuddup." before laughing slightly. "You saying that, makes me blush even more," she playfully smacked his chest. "That's so not nice mister Cloud."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Sky smirked and pulled Mel closer. "Well, I like your blush, so I guess I'm going to have to say it more often," he stated, leaning closer to whisper "you look cute when you blush" into her ear.

Sky swayed in place with Mel as the song played on. He twirled her slowly before pulling her back to him.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Blushing even harder, Mel gritted her teeth slightly. But she had to admit she didn't mind him commenting her blush. "You are way too charming." she muttered out.

She felt her stomach do a little flip and butterflies fluttering inside it when he twirled her around. She laughed to herself and then brushed some hair from her face before looking back up and into Sky's eyes, a wide smile on her face.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

"I hope that's a good thing," Sky laughed, smiling down at Mel. His smile grew as he saw her cheeks flare into a darker shade of red.

Debating on whether or not to kiss her, he bit the inside of his lip, his eyes flicking to Mel's own lips. Her lips stretched as she smiled up at him, and that seemed to decide what he would do.

Cupping her cheek softly, Sky brought his lips to her's slowly. The last thing he wanted to do was make Mel do something she didn't want to do, even if it was just a kiss.

Mel's lips were soft and warm against his. The kiss in total only lasted about three seconds before he pulled back an smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I-I probably shouldn't had done that," Sky murmured, his cheeks tinging a light shade of pink.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Melanie was caught off guard when suddenly Sky kissed her - but she didn't mind. She didn't mind at all.

What she did mind though was how short the kiss lasted - he didn't even give her a chance to kiss back.

"Nope, you probably shouldn't have done this," she grinned slightly before leaning forward and planting a kiss on Sky's mouth. "But I don't mind breaking the rules sometimes." she then leaned forward again and kissed him again, this time making sure it would last longer.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

The grin on Sky's face was most likely the size of Alaska, but he didn't care. His arms wrapped around her waist, tightening as he pulled her closer.

"So, now you're a rule breaker?" he teased before kissing her again. He tried to keep in mind that there were professors all around the room, but his restraint was close to none when it came to pretty girls. Mel being much more than pretty in his eyes left him with no restraint whatsoever.

Sky bit her lip teasingly, a hand finding it's way into her red locks. His tongue ghosted over her bottom lip. She tasted like cinnamon, he noticed.

Yup, definetly no restraint when it came to Mel.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Mel smiled a little sheepishly. "I only break the rules that are too good not to be broken."

She couldn't help herself but grin when she realized how easy and natural it was kissing Sky, she had been afraid of just ending up like a still rock, but instead she found her self unable to stop moving and wrapped her arms around Sky's neck.

She didn't even care if there were tons of people looking at her, all she cared about at the moment was herself, Sky and the fact that Sky was a VERY good kisser.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Sky would've loved to keep kissing, well, now it was more like snogging, Mel. He would have loved to remain in the bliss that he soft lips brought, but he was only human. He could only last without oxygen for so long.

Pulling back reluctantly, Sky took in a deep breath, letting it out as he smiled dazedly at the redhead in his arms. "Wow," he breathed, his smile most likely mimicking one of a drug addict who'd just gotten a fix.

Sky pecked Mel's lips again as a more upbeat song started to play. He had no problem with staying in the dance floor and having her snog him senseless, but he would be a good date and follow Mel around like a puppy if she decided she wanted to do something else.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Mel had to fight the urge to pull Sky back when he pulled away, but she knew she needed at least some oxygen.

She leaned breathlessly onto his body, leaning her head on his shoulder muttering a silent "You're good at this," not even sure if he heard it or if it was okay to say something like that.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm

A smile tugged at Sky's lips as he just barely made out Mel's words though the music. He didn't say anything, but tugged at her hand gently. He wanted to kiss her again; the urge to kiss her was overwhelming.

"Do you want to sit down?" he asked, raising his voice over the music so he could be heard, trying to keep himself from attacking her lips.

That plan didn't last for long. He captured her lips again, his arms tightening around her.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

Mel giggled against Sky's lips when she found her self not able to answer is questions.
"Swittingswucks," she managed out between kisses as her fingers found their way into Sky's hair.

She groaned silently as she eagerly kissed Sky back, her fingers tightening in his hair.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum