Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there no Silence here at all?

2 posters

Go down

Is there no Silence here at all? Empty Is there no Silence here at all?

Post by Hollis Woods Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hollis Woods! Your trunk is unlocked!"

Holly groaned in frustration. The small spinning object sitting on her tabletop was doing it again. She sighed and picked it up, earning her a sharp jab on the cheek.

"what do you think you are doing, young lady?" the contraption demanded.

Holly ignored this, and stuffed it in a discarded sock from the floor, and buried it in the unlocked trunk, and slammed it shut.

"There. Happy now?" she asked it.

The trunk made no noise.

"Good." she said. Holly turned and looked around the room for something to do. Initially, she had wanted to read a book downstairs in the common room, but that last encounter with another one of Holly's father's inventions had put her off.

Instead, she picked up another interesting looking thing that was buzzing faintly and emitting blue and green smoke every so often. She had nicked it from the 'discarded trash' pile, where all the bad inventions were placed, but it seemed harmless enough.

Holly went downstairs eagerly, and plonked down in an armchair. She set the thing on the table in front of her, and poked it with her wand. It sparked and several smallish stars shot out of the left end.

She found this extremely satisfactory, except that the stars had caught onto some poor girl's robes and set the hem on fire.

Holly quickly jumped up off the chair and began dousing the fire with her wand, apologizing a lot.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Is there no Silence here at all? Empty Re: Is there no Silence here at all?

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Melanie had been standing in a corner in the Common Room, most of the couches were already full with people and she was bored.

Suddenly, she smelled something. Fire.
"Ah!" She squeaked up when she realised her robe was on fire, but there was a girl behind her trying to put it out. "What the heck?" she managed out when the fire was mostly gone.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm

"oh my gods!" Holly cried. She pointed her wand at the last bit of fire and it disappeared. "Merlin, I'm so so sorry!" she said again.

She looked appologetically at the girl. "I'm sorry again for your robes... I diddnt think that it would catch fire, it normally dosnt do that!"
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows, laughing a bit. "And what exactly is it supposed to do?" she stared at the girl, she knew her from class which meant she was the same age to her.

Melanie pulled on her robe to see how much mess the fire had made. "I'm sure this can be fixed by the house elves." she laughed out.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum