Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One (Second years)

4 posters

Go down

Lesson One (Second years) Empty Lesson One (Second years)

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Lukas sighed and stood in the middle of the field, hands beihnd his back, holding the name chart, he knew what students were coming, because no one had quit his class, and no one new had signed up. He didn't look forward to this lesson one bit, there were four students he did not like at all, one of them in his own house.

This first class would be all questions, maybe, some flying, but not much. Lukas was going to lay down some rules, rules he thought he'd never have to say out loud, because he thought that these kids would've known about them.

Name list:

Jack Holloway
Zoltan Maslin
natalie Richter
Alexandra Rose

Elphaba Thropp
Melanie Frost

Leo Wyatt
Zytka Vian Baer
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lesson One (Second years) Empty Re: Lesson One (Second years)

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Jack entered the Levi Board field with a feeling of surprise. For the first time, he wasn't the last student; in fact, he seemed to be the first, unless they were all playing some sort of joke on him, which was highly possible.

Instead he smiled brightly at the professor and waited for others to arrive or their joke to become apparent.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Melanie had had the hardest time deciding if to flunk out of Levi Board/Ball class.
The teacher probably loathed her and the boys, but for some reason she didn't leave but decided to stay in the class.

She walked nervously onto the pitch, spotting the professor and Jack.
"Good day," she greeted them both and walked to stand next to Jack.

"Do you think he hates us?" she whispered into Jack's ear with a little snigger.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

"I'm shocked you'd suggest such a thing," he whispered back. "How could anyone hate us?" He nudged her playfully and looked back at the professor. Now he came to think of it, he'd got the impression the professor would be more than happy never to see them again.

At least if that was the case they had Zol to keep the peace.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Leo knew better than to come late to Leviball, that was probably even worse than coming late to his sisters lesson. Especially because the Professor was his head of house. And even to Leo, the man was rather scary. That was why he was right on time.

He listened to Mel and Jack talk as he walked up to them. He swung an arm around Mel's shoulder once he reached them and chuckled. "Nobody could hate us, we're too awesome," he whispered to them.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"Spoken like a true twat," whispered Jack with a grin. He looked at the grass as he tried to suppress laughter. He was glad he hadn't ditched Levi ball, he may have been a bit scared of the professor but what memories it contained.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Mel rolled her eyes at Jack's answer and then grimaced when she felt arms around her shoulders and heard Leo's voice.

She didn't bother shrugging off his hands, knowing they would just fall right back into place if she tried.

"Cocky as usually," she rolled her eyes at both boys, but couldn't keep a grin for forming on her lips. "At least I can seek comfort in that I'm pretty sure Professor Mohr likes me more than he likes you, if my memory serves me right I got into less trouble than you."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 am

"Your memory serves you wrong, Ginge," Jack said with a smile, looking back at Mel. "You and Leo got into the same amount of trouble. I think if he likes anyone, its Zoltan."

He looked up and frowned. "Really, where is everyone? I'm starting to form conspiracy theories that they're all playing some joke on us." He raised an eyebrow and looked back at his two friends and glanced at the professor.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Melanie crossed her arms. "I resent this." she said, almost forgetting to talk in a hushed tone. "He called Leo a twat, therefor he must like me more." she said, nodding to her self.

"And Zoltan.. Zoltan is not in this discussion." she grimaced, having forgotten about the blond. "He isn't here so, out of us three I got into the least trouble, therefor am most liked." She grinned.

She then shrugged at Jack. "Maybe they're too scared of us now, or we get special lessons so we don't beat up the rest of the class." her eyes fluttered towards Professor Mohr, he was being too quiet for her liking.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down