Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bet (the drunk ones)

2 posters

Go down

The Bet (the drunk ones) Empty The Bet (the drunk ones)

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 pm

William was most definitely not drunk. There was maybe a tiny minuscule ninety seven per cent chance that he was a little bit very tipsy, he thought as he stumbled into the house, slinging his coat over the banister and making his way to the kitchen, but he was very entirely certain that he was not in anyway hammered, smashed or twatted. Humming to himself as he made his way to the kitchen, putting one foot in front of the other with his arms out, he mused about this.

He was, however, very thirsty, and when he got into the kitchen he had grown so parched that the need for a glass had surpassed him. Turning the tap on, he grabbed hold of the kitchen side and manoeuvred himself so that his face was beneath the tap, trying to gulp down the water as sufficiently as he could.

He heard someone behind him and stopped swallowing just to yell "I'm not pissed!", before resuming the steady consumption of water. For Will was definitely not drunk.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

The Bet (the drunk ones) Empty Re: The Bet (the drunk ones)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Lizbet had no idea what time it was, it could be night, morning, evening or the afternoon but she was definitively not hanging around home anymore. She was going out.

She had a short dress on and high heels and slowly made her way down the stairs, but there was something missing. Drinks. She knew that they always kept something in the fridge, even if it was just butterbeer, it was better than nothing, she'd already had some of the firewhiskey she kept hidden under her mattress today, so she was feeling a bit giddy, but there was always room for more.

When the girl entered the kitchen, she raised her eyebrows, staring at her brother who was currently drinking water straight from the tap. "Wow, so drunk that you cant even be bothered to drink water from a cup?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm

"Fuck off, I'm thirsty," Will said, before ignoring his sister. Once he felt mildly less thirsty, he pulled his head from the sink and shook his head. "Right, I'm off out," he said cheerily, before stopping in front of his sister and frowning. "You," he said, pointing at Lizbet as if she would forget who she was, "are not going out-" He pointed to the window "-dressed like that." He drew a circle indicating the offending outfit. "Cos, dear, you look like a suh-lut."

He swayed dizzily and grabbed hold of the counter for support, trying to remember where it was he needed to go next. He was meeting someone. Who was it again? Oh well. He'd find out when he got there. Right now he needed another drink. "How old are you, anyway? Aren't you like, twelve or something?" He couldn't really remember right now. He didn't really care.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Lizbet rolled her eyes and walked towards the fridge. "I can go out dressed in whatever I want. And I'm just going to take that as a compliment, I'd rather look like a 'suh-lut' than a grandmother, to be honest." she grimaced, pulling open the door of the fridge.

She rolled her eyes again, before she pulled out a bottle of firewhiskey from the fridge and grinned. "My lucky day, who hid this in here?" she closed the fridge door with her hip and turned to her brother. "You're so drunk that you cant even stand still or remember my age? Merlin, I hope I'll be like this at the end of the night. I'm fourteen." she stuck her tongue out at him. "Where are you going anyway? Can I come?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 10:55 pm

"Nah, nah," Will said, shaking his head so much he felt a bit sea sick and grabbing onto his sister's shoulder. "Two things. One, you ain't dressing like that. Ever. The convent won't allow it. And three - two, you can't come with me. You're not nearly cool or drunk enough. Which I'm not, by the way. I might be a leetle bit tipsy, but nothing more."

He grinned as she asked him where he was going. "I have absolutely no idea," he said with a smile. "I can't really honestly without a doubt remember, you know?" He glanced at the drink she had pulled out of the fridge and snatched it from her hand. "Melan-" No, that was wrong. "Oli-Ma-Ode... Li-Lizbet, no drinking. You're forty. Fourteen. I'm not drunk." He undid the bottle with his teeth and took a swig, before pointing again at her. "You're getting dependent on it, young madam. It's very very very very," he paused for breath and took another gulp, "very bad for you."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 am

Lizbet scowled. "There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing, William!" she pulled on her dress for effect. "You're suggesting I should be more drunk and then I'd be 'cool' enough to go with you? Wow, real rolemodel just there." she beamed sarcastically.

"Hey!" the girl shrieked when her brother snagged her bottle, trying to reach out for it again. "That is mine! Givitt! Will!" she reached out again, but with no luck. "WILL! YOU DONT NEED MORE I NEED MORE!" Merlin! she had planned on being long gone by now, why did he have to be so frusturating? "I'm going to go out and I'm going to drink and funny thing is that you can't preach over be because you're a bloody drunk!"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 am

"That is exactly what I'm suggesting which is funny cos you're not allowed to drink anymore, so you shall never ever be as cool as I." Will smiled in satisfaction, before frowning. "Pulling on it won't make it any longer. Go get changed." He held the bottle over her head, grinning at her frustration.

Her next words made Will cackle a little. "I'm a drunk, am I?" he asked, smirking. "I bet you couldn't last five minutes without a drink. You sometimes come home worse than me." He wasn't sure if that was true; they just came back at different times of sobering up. When Liz returned, Will was usually in bed hungover, on the sofa hungover or in the kitchen hungover. Comparing how drunk he had been to the state his little sister was in usually didn't work.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"I am not getting changed." Liz bit out, her eyebrows narrowing again. "How about you go and get a shower? Seriously, William you stink." He didn't really, he just smelled like alcohol, which was annoying because Liz really wanted some of that. Now.

"See, it really sucks for you, that you're not the boss of me and can't tell me what I can and can't do." she crossed her arms, growing tired of trying to grab the bottle. "I don't care if I'm your little sister, or not."

The girl then snorted, "Do you honestly think you could last without a drink? I think I'd have an easier time than you." she was quite sure of it... after all he was older than her, had been doing it for longer and did it more often... Right? She could stay away from alcohol longer, surely... "You wouldn't last a week without a drink or a shag." she nodded her head, sure of herself, though deep down something told her that was a dangerous accusation. She wasn't quite sure why she added 'a shag' to that, maybe it was the fact that she really wanted to go out, have a drink and perhaps find someone very decent looking to have fun with.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 14, 2012 7:59 am

Will grinned at Lizbet, throwing the bottle over towards the bin. It smashed on the counter. He didn't bother to look. "You wanna bet?" he asked her. "I wanna bet. Name your terms, Lizbet McKinnon."

Why was he doing this? He knew very well that he'd probably lose. But Will couldn't turn down a challenge, especially one from a sibling. He smiled at Lizbet. "So, what must we do?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm

"I wanna bet." No, she really didn't want to bet. Fuck, this was bad. This was not going to end well. "So, we cant drink, have sex, so no parties... Are we allowed to smoke?" she batted her eyes innocently, not sure if her brother knew that she had picked up that habit.

She leaned against a wall, thinking. What did she want if she won? "The winner needs to get something very worth it.." she said, biting her lip slightly. "Like a new car. Or something... amazing." What did she really want? What would annoy William the most?

She grinned. She had an idea. "I think I know what I want, when I win."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Will smirked and leaned against the counter, pulling a face at Liz. "And what do you want if you win?" he asked, mimicking her voice. "And no, no smoking. Disgusting habit, Elizabeth. Lizbet. Whatever." He grinned, pushing himself up onto the counter and swinging his legs to and fro. "Hurry though, I have a party. Unless this bet starts right now." He yawned and swung his legs right up onto the counter top, lying back. "Go on then. What do you get if you win?"

He wondered what he could make her do if he won. Something good, he thought, but nothing was coming to him at present. Damn. And then he thought of something. Biting his lip, he waited to hear her punishment first.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "You're really bad with names. And I think the bet should start in twenty four hours." she glanced at the clock. "I'm too sober right now."

She tilted her head, looking at William and wondered if her 'thing' was good enough. She was pretty sure it was. But he could always come up with something worse. So she had to pick wisely. "If I win..." she smirked to herself. "You have to snog whoever I pick-" she hesitated slightly. "-and wear what ever I say."

She had a list of people in her mind already, but picking the perfect person for Will to snog was going to be a bit of a challenge because she wouldn't be able to just change her mind if she wasn't completely satisfied.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm

"Okay." Will breathed in. "But if I win, you will have to wear either a chastity belt or cover yourself from neck to ankles, including arms, until I see fit. Which, by the way, will be never."

He stretched out his hand and pulled out his wand to seal the bet. "You sure, little sister?" he asked, smiling slightly. "Positive? Definite one hundred per cent?" He was dreading it already. He was going to get even more smashed in compensation, he decided.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Liz grimaced. "That's not fair!" she refused. "I'm not wearing those things for forever!" she shook her head, the thought of wearing either a chastity belt or something that covered her up completely was utter horror. How was she supposed to have sex?

"You're going to lose, I'm one hundred percent sure of that." She really hoped he would and she'd make sure he'd suffer, when he did. "So... I'll pick covering myself up, if I have to." she muttered out through gritted teeth, before her grin slowly spread back over her face. "But that means you have to snog James Jackson."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 pm

"Fuck no," Will said immediately, before shaking his head. "You're on, McKinnon."

He offered his hand again. "Shake. No going back. In twenty four hours, we must abstain as best we can. This is going to kill me." He grinned. Why was he making bets with his little sister? That was a little weird, wasn't it? Especially abstinence ones.

He just hoped he could hold out longer than she could. It was the alcohol, he later reflected, that was giving him confidence.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down