Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGH. (Holloways)

2 posters

Go down

UGH. (Holloways) Empty UGH. (Holloways)

Post by Jack Holloway Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Fighting was not something Jack particularly wanted to get into the habit of. Of course, that excluded winding up, petty arguments and small vindications, but big huge fights with friends was not something that he was particularly fond of.

Sighing, Jack made his way to Professor Mordred's greenhouses, pretty sure that the woman would be out. He doubted she could like plants enough to want to stay with them all evening. She was probably off chatting to some psycho professors. In fact, he'd been pretty sure he'd seen her in the staff room earlier.

It was only when he heard someone enter behind him that he looked up, turning to see if it was Mel a little too quickly.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

UGH. (Holloways) Empty Re: UGH. (Holloways)

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Elizabeth was amazed that Jack didn't notice her follow him. She wasn't exactly being subtle about it, she was just walking behind him. Not exactly close, but she could've called for him to get his attention. She was curious about where he was going however.

When he went into the greenhouse she followed, trying not to find it too amusing that he looked up so quickly.

"Hello," Elizabeth greeted, a polite smile on her face. "I didn't expect to find you here. I've got a message for you."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows as he recognised Effy, the girl he had spoken to in the common room once, who had been there when they had made up. He raised his eyebrows. "Wow, lucky guess," he said with a smile in response to her comment. "Shoot."

He wondered what message Effy could possibly have. Would it be a detention or something? Nah. They wouldn't send a student out after him, would they? Or maybe they would. He stared at her questioningly, waiting to hear what it was she had to say.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Mon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Elizabeth had been figuring out if there was a best way to word what she was going to say for a good couple hours, but figured that it didn't really matter. From what she gathered so far, Jack was upset enough about not having redhead around that he wouldn't notice anything strange.

"Melanie wanted to meet up with you," she explained, shrugging lightly as she continued. "I didn't really ask questions or anything. She wants you to meet her at the Meadow later, after dinner. And not to tell anyone, or bring along your little friend," she frowned. "She didn't sound happy when talking about your friend. I guess she's upset with him? I don't know."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 pm

"Okay," Jack replied, a small frown appearing on his face. "She doesn't want me to tell? Oh Merlin, is she going to kill me and bury me under her patio or something?" He stood up and smiled at Effy. "Cheers me dear," he said, clapping her on the shoulder.

"Have a good evening, Eff, whatever you're doing," he added quickly, grinning at her. She was alright, Effy Holloway. Bit weird, but generally okay.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum