Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE (McKinnons)

+5
Laura McKinnon
Ginny Weasley
William McKinnon
James Jackson
Melanie McKinnon
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SURPRISE (McKinnons)  - Page 2 Empty Re: SURPRISE (McKinnons)

Post by Laura McKinnon Tue May 08, 2012 12:18 am

Laura was confused. Oddie was the only one reacting like how she had that everyone would react. Well, not Will. She had been expecting him to blow up and throw a tantrum or something. Still though, why weren't they all happy or something?

The brunette sighed. She would never understand the crazy that was the McKinnons.

Instead of pondering the reasoning behind her family's varied reactions to the newly announced development, Laura decided to think of the different ways she could paint her niece or nephew's nursery.

Pink? Too girly. Blue? Too (boyly? boyish?) not girly. Yellow? Too dull. Bleh, this was harder than she thought. Wouldn't it just be easier to paint the room rainbow? Yes, it would.

Laura did like rainbows. They were so colorful and pretty. Earth rainbows were the best. Especially double rainbows.

What are rainbows anyway? Are they just a trail left behind by Pegasuses? Or kittens with poptart bodies? Is there really a pot of gold at the end of them? Were those pots of gold really guarded by short ginger men with an obsession with the color green?

Oh, the questions that plagued Laura's mind...
Laura McKinnon
Laura McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 am

Mel needed to get out of there, her heart felt like there was something trying to crush it, maybe it were William's words cutting into it. Did you forget? You just breeze along and make the same mistake as them? After everything?

She found herself unable to look from her brother's eyes. "It's not the same." she shook her head, her hands trembling and she suddenly felt very angry. "It's not the bloody same, William." Her baby was not a mistake, she might not have wanted it at first, but it was not going to grow up feeling like it was a bloody mistake. "I can't believe you'd say that!"

Mel tried her best to ignore whatever was going on between Willow and James, she just honestly couldn't handle that on top of everything right now. There just wasn't a chance in hell! Even though she didn't want to focus on her brothers, it was still better than looking at Willow.

She just really wished she could disappear and ignore her siblings, ignoring Liz was easy, ignoring Oliver and William was harder, but they just didn't understand and they just had no right! It was her life. Her body. Her age. Her decision. And her baby.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue May 08, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh, my mistake," Will said, clapping a hand to his mouth. "Not a mistake at all that pervy best friend decides to go put a bun in the oven. I'm sure you two planned this what with your steady relationship and engagement." Where was this cruelness coming from? It was sheer cruelty, and yet he felt angry, and he didn't know why.

"No, it's not the same," Will snapped, pushing himself up and standing up, ignoring the fact that his voice was now a raspy squeaking joke and he was shivering like hell. "You don't have a job or a husband or anything to look after a fucking kid. And you -" he continued, turning to James, a sour smile on his face, "I hope you're pleased. You didn't even wait for the 'you fucking touch her and we'll smash your lights out' speech."

He glanced back at Ollie who seemed even more pissed than he did, before turning back to James. "So when this kid is born and you're all happy thinking it's fine and getting to see it when it's all cute and sleepy, are you gonna leave my sister to clean up it's sick and crap and stay up all night? Because if you leave her, and I swear this, I will punch you. Okay?" He smiled sweetly. James had a good two inches on him, but he didn't care.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

James could not put into words how pleased he felt when a smile formed on Willow's face. Her cheeks heat up in her usual blush and then her warms were around his neck and James quickly hugged her back, letting out a breath of relief he didn't know he had been holding. He stood up, hoisting her onto his waist as he stood in full length again. She was quite small, so he could carry her easily.

"Thank you, I think that too," he whispered back, still ignoring what was going on between Mel and her family, even though he should have been paying attention. The next question caught him completely off guard however. Was he going to marry Mel? Probably not. Was he supposed to think about this? He had no idea. He cleared his throat. "I don't know that yet," he told her finally, not knowing what else to say. And his eyes had landed on Mel's blond brother, who was signing viciously. And it was very unnerving because James had no idea what it meant.

Then Oliver started glaring and James looked away because he just couldn't look at the younger boy anymore. He turned to Mel instead, who appeared to be arguing with William. He set Willow on the ground again, placing his hand on her shoulder for a moment. "Would you maybe take Odette to get a drink?" he asked her, deciding it would probably be best for them to leave the room now. He wanted to go with them so bad, but he couldn't leave Mel alone.

"I'm sure there is some icecream in the freezer as well," he added, hoping that would get them out sooner. He turned to William then, who was now addressing him. He stepped in front of Mel, slowly feeling himself go angry when he was being talked to like this. He hated it when people assumed things about him. He did not care if the people that assumed things were shorter and younger than him, because he was childish like that.

James' hands went into fists and he pressed his nails into the back of his hands to keep himself calm.

"I understand you care for your sister, but I am not going to let you call our baby a mistake again. It hurt her and it hurts me, and it's a lie. If you think I am going to leave your sister behind to care for the shit I put her in, you clearly do not know me at all. I thought we'd known each other long enough for you to realize that I would never do that, but clearly I was wrong," he spoke calmly, his voice even and void of all the anger he felt boiling in his stomach.

"Your sister and I will take care of this baby. It will have the best life we are able to give it. And don't think for a second I will allow you to make them feel like a mistake," he added, nearly hissing out these words, nails digging deep into the palm of his hand.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Mel wanted to cry. She hadn't felt this weak, powerless and... young, tiny, defenseless in a long time. Those were her younger siblings, her younger brothers but when William spoke to her like that, Mel felt like a child, a small child that was being scolded and fuck those words hurt.

She didn't even manage to be angry anymore, she just didn't know what to say. Her hand that was placed over her stomach, trembled and so did her other one. "Will..." her voice shook. "You know this family has plenty of money, James has money, we can take care of our kid." she hesitated before she continued. "And you have no right to go off on James, it was my decision too, that night we made this baby even if that makes you bloody fucking pissed, it's not like you can talk."

Having James in front of her was both worse and better. Better because then she didn't have to look at the faces of her brothers and she felt ... protected? Worse because she couldn't see the faces of her brothers and try to read them and there was no one to protect James from their anger. Also, James sounded bloody livid and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to stop them if they decided to attack each other or something equally crazy, she rather needed them all to be alive, the uncles of her kid and the father.

What if he does leave me? He wont... right? I mean... he wants this baby. He didn't want to get rid of it. He can't leave me with it... But then ... he'll get married Mel and you'll just be stuck with the kid... or he'll try to take the kid - where is this coming from? He's not leaving. He's not leaving. He can't leave.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum