Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures

2 posters

Pigfarts :: Welcome :: Journals :: U-Z

Go down

Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures  Empty Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri May 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Dear Diary ,

Today I started on my first adventure as a space pirate. I managed to squander a small ship from a harbour on Pluto, and quickly made my way to the stars, though I almost crashed early on when I was still getting used to the controls of the ship. (In all honesty, I’m not entirely sure that this kind of ship would be entirely functional in a space setting, but it’s the kind of boat they had in that new book that I read, and it sounded really cool, and in this adventure I can totally pretend I’m old enough to do magic, but I’m getting off track here). After almost colliding with the small fishing boat, the captain of the ship offered to help me, in exchange that I work for him for two weeks, and I figured that my first adventure would be a small one anyway, so accepted his generous offer, and joined him, learning both the art of space fishing and how to look after my ship. Hopefully at the end of these two weeks, I will be fully ready to set off on my own.

Love,
Willow
(I should come up with an awesome pirate name. And seriously consider the possibility that you could fish in space, though I really don’t think you can,)
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures  Empty Re: Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue May 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Dear Diary,

After two weeks of learning the ropes with the fisherman, he sent me back out on my way, out into the open space, armed with an arsenal of new knowledge to help me on my travels. While travelling through the northern parts of the Fizzing Whizby Nebula I came across a distress call from a stranded ship, and when I docked to see what they needed I descovered that they had escaped from a small island on Malupaluza and were in search of help to beat an evil witch who had imprisoned their people. Unable to let such unjustice go by, I offered them help in exchange for gold, taking them aboard my ship with some of their supplies and heading straight for the island where the evil witch was. From the air, we rained down a heavy attack on her castle, while a couple of the less able escapees went to help others from the island get out of harms way. It was a close battle, as she was very powerful, but I was better. Tearing down her castle, the islanders celebrated and had a feast which I was invited to, offering to repair the castle and give it to me as a reward, as they had very little gold.

I like the sound of having my own castle. I wonder if that means I can be a Count.

Love,
Captain Lily

(Because Lily's are beautiful but Captain Lily is deadly. To evil witches. Arrgggh! And I figured Captain Count Lily was a bit of a mouthful.)
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures  Empty Re: Willow's Totally Awesome Space Pirate Adventures

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed May 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Dear Diary,

I didn't have awesome space pirate adventures today. I was too busy hiding in my room trying to block out the memory of Will in a bunny costume kissing James.

It wasn't successful.

Love,
Captain Lily
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Dear Diary,

That last entry was a total lie. I'm just jealous that I'm not as hot as Will, especially in a bunny suit. I want to be like him when I grow up. He's the best big brother in the world.

Love,

Willow

P.S. Here's a drawing of Will in a bunny suit. He's sexy. Here's also a drawing of a cat, because I'm so adorabubble.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Dear Diary,

That wasn't me. That was Will. Who should stay out of my stuff. And not ruin the journal of Captain Lily the Totally Awesome Space Pirate, else she'll get her Totally Awesome ship and attack him. Except not really because I love will and I'd never do that. I feel bad just thinking about it. I'm sorry about threatening to attack you with my ship Will. You're welcome to come and have adventures. So long as you don't wear a bunny suit.

AND STOP READING MY DIARY! I DON'T WANT PICTURES OF YOU IN A BUNNY SUIT!

Love,
Captain Lily
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Dear Diary,

As I was preparing to leave Malupaluza, I was approached by a few of the people who had been on the small rescue ship that had brought me to the Island, and they had offered to accompany me on my travels, asking to join my crew. The idea of having company on my travels did sound appealing, and they assured me that they were not worried about leaving their home behind, a couple of them having travelled before. I agreed, and promised that we would take breaks to return to the nebula, also so that I could see my castle once it was completed. With that in mind, I set out once again, heading for the teleporter to take me to another galaxy, wondering what was in store for me and my new crew.

Love,
Captain Lily
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Dear Diary,

Today we were following an unusual looking ship, which one of my crew members said that he recognised as a smuggler's vessel, heading out of the solar system. As we got closer however, the ship went through an approaching space cloud, and before we knew it we were heading straight into the same mass of fog. We tried desperately to avoid being dragged in, however before we knew it we were lost. I caught a glimpse of another ship however just as our vision was blurred, heading towards us, the captain motioning towards us to get us out, calling out for us. Unfortunately, in their efforts to save us, they were also consumed by the space cloud, and we ended up spending a rather large amount of time trying to locate each other in the fog. When we did however, we somehow managed to navigate through the cloud between us. Upon exiting safely, I descovered that the Captain of the ship had been following the same smuggler's ship, and we decided to team up to try and put a stop to the dirty criminals. I have a feeling it might take a while to trace them again, however.

Love,
Captain Lily.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Dear diary,

Tonight while passing through a ship yard, after docking with the pirates who helped us out of the storm cloud, I noticed a strange light coming from one of the ships, along with a trail of smoke, and together with a couple of my crew members headed towards the ship to investigate what was going on. When we arrived, we saw that the ship was on fire, caught quite badly, and that it was being pushed out away from the dock to prevent it from causing more damage to the other ships. The Captains were stood on the dock, watching the crew push the ship out, huddling together to protect themselves from the cold. The mutual decision was made with myself and my crew to extend a hand to the Captains, to take them somewhere where they could buy a replacement boat, as the place we were docked did not sell them. It took some convincing to get both of them to agree, but I was pleased when they did, welcoming them and their crew onto our boat, making them feel at home as possible. The female Captain is lots of fun.

Love you!

Captain Lily
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down