Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's Just Wonderful

3 posters

Go down

Everything's Just Wonderful Empty Everything's Just Wonderful

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Willow looked around the room as Lucy sat behind her plaiting her hair. It wasn't often Willow really went into Will's room. Usually the only sibling's room she went into was Matthew's to borrow a book, and she was a bit more cautious of that after knocking over the lamp. Will's room looked slightly tidier than it had the last time she'd been in though. She seemed to remember it being really messy. Now it looked a bit more like an organised mess. But you know, her room wasn't exactly the tidiest.

"Thank you for plaiting my hair, Lucy," she said, feeling much more comfortable around her neighbour than the first time she'd met her. Being in the same house as someone did that probably. Though Willow was really enjoying Lucy being there, despite the circumstances. "I don't know how to do these plaits, and my hair's really long to do it myself."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Everything's Just Wonderful Empty Re: Everything's Just Wonderful

Post by Lucy Odair Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:28 am

Picking Will's room to spend time with Willow in, was a bit of a random place. But it was kind of a familiar scene - at least, it was the room she was most familiar with in this gigantic house of gazillion rooms. And familiar was nice (also it was a bit exciting, because Will could enter at any moment, it was his room after all).

Lucy combed through Willow's hair with her finger. "You have so much hair, Lowie." she said, twisting the locks around each other as she continued to plait the girl's hair. "But you're very welcome, I've always wanted a sister to plait, my brother doesn't have long enough hair." she laughed. "Do your sisters help you take care of your hair? Maybe Will would do it you if you asked him." she grinned to herself at the thought. "I'm almost done."

Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Willow smiled bashfully as Lucy said that she'd always wanted a sister to plait the hair of. She didn't know why, but it made her pleased. Like she was helping or something in a small way. She giggled slightly at the thought of Lucy's brother with long hair, even at the thought of her own brothers with long hair. That'd be a bit weird.

"They do," she said slowly. "Well, when I ask they do," which wasn't very often. And she never asked Liz. She clamped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing at the thought of Will doing her hair. "He-he might. Though Uncle James helped me with my hair a few times when I was younger and he was babysitting me, and we'd have to go somewhere. It didn't always...come out right. Did you ever have someone help you with your hair?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 am

"No, I do my hair myself." Lucy replied, smiling slightly. "That's why it's usually just in a ponytail or something." she explained. "I don't have an uncle to do my hair and my brother would never even touch it." she laughed. "I'm glad Jackson helps you though, you two get on very well don't you?"

Lucy had for the past days often found herself wondering how the McKinnon's got on with James, because some of them seemed to call him 'uncle' while others referred to him as 'Jackson', which didn't sound too loving.

Lucy hummed to herself, fingers working on Willow's hair. "Do you spend a lot of time in Willy's room?" she asked, as she pulled out a few hair ties and held them out so Willow could see them. "Pick a colour?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Willow glanced round slightly, before snapping her eyes back to the spot in front of her. She'd forgotten she wasn't supposed to move her head. "I could learn to plait like you, then I could do your hair!" she suggested. She couldn't help but flush at the suggestion that she and James got on well, smiling bashfully. "We do, I guess. I really like Uncle James. He's lots of fun."

"I don't spend much time here, no," she glanced around again. "I rarely come in here. Only once or twice. I never really have a reason to. I don't go in many of the other bedrooms, other than mine and Matthew's. Do you spend a lot of time in your brother's room?"

She looked between the hair ties, biting down on her lip thoughtfully. "Hmm, the red one!"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"I don't know Jackson very well, but I'm sure he's great and he's having a baby with Mellers so it's really good you two get along, so you can babysit and stuff." Lucy nodded her head, her fingers running over Willow's soft hair.

Biting back a 'I probably spend more time in your brother's room than mine' comment (maybe she wan't completely ruined) Lucy laughed. "No, I don't spend a lot of time in Christopher's room." she replied. "It' really tidy, he needs to have everything really tidy. I'm not quite like that, I just throw my stuff on the floor or wherever, really."

"Red!" Lucy grinned, approving. "It's the best colour. Lacerta's colour. You're totally going to be a Lacerta aren't ya Lowie?" Willow's probably more of a Pyxis, Lucy thought to herself, but Lacerta is the best. "There your hair is ready! Maybe you should do mine sometime." What? ... Ruined.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Any displeasure that Willow felt about the fact that James was having a baby with Mel was quickly shot down by the excitement she felt at babysitting. "I can! It'll be so cool having a little niece to babysit!" she said, completely perked up. "I'm so looking forward to it! I bet she'll be so cute, if Uncle James is her daddy- and Mel, of course."

"My room is...kind of tidy I think?" at least by her standards. "Is your room messy like Will's? Though it looks like he's made an effort to clean up or something. He usually does that when there's people in the house."

Willow smiled at the approval from Lucy. She really liked getting approval from people. Especially people she looked up to. "I don't know, maybe? I like red, so it'd be nice to be. It's your house, and Will's house too," she added. She turned round when Lucy said her hair was done, smiling nervously. "Does it-does it look nice?" she asked, running her hand down the plait, eyes lighting up. "I'd be happy to do your hair sometime, it's been really fun today."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Will had gone out for groceries (and a nifty few hangover curing potions) feeling a little worse for wear. He ad got back in, dumped the bags on the kitchen counter and had made his way to his room to collapse on his bed and never wake up when he found that this action was prohibited by his little sister, and Odair.

He bit hard on his tongue so that he wouldn't groan in annoyance, and smiled as cheerfully-with-a-hint-of-hate he could. "Hiiiii, guys, what's going on?" he asked sweetly, raising his eyebrows. "Are you having a pamper session? In my room? The palace of pamper sessions, evidently." Maybe he could crash in Willow's bed if she didn't move. Maybe he could go to Odair's room.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

Lucy had gone out for groceries (and a nifty few hangover curing potions, except she never has hangovers because she can hold her drinks) feeling a little worse for wear. She ad got back in, dumped the bags on the kitchen counter and had made her way to Will's room to collapse on his bed and never wake up when she found that this action was prohibited by his little sister, and William.

She bit hard on his tongue so that she wouldn't groan in annoyance, and smiled as cheerfully-with-a-hint-of-hate she could. "Hiiiii, guys, what's going on?" she asked sweetly, raising her eyebrows. "Are you having a pamper session? In Will's room? The palace of pamper sessions, evidently." Maybe she could crash in Willow's bed if she didn't move. Maybe she could go to her own room.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:21 am

A chortle chortle chortleeeeeeeeeeeee <3
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Lucy thought about her room, cringing slightly as all she could picture was fire. "It used to be normal I guess. Few clothes here and there." Now fire-eaten clothes. But she'd gotten new ones. She liked getting new things, even if she would've preferred still owning some of her old stuff, but fires tended to burn those up real quickly she had noticed.

"Do you think you could do my hair?" Lucy asked, wondering to herself as she did so since when she was this nice. She really, really needed to be meaner and as if the universe was answering her prayers the door was opened and in entered William.

Lucy had to bite on her lip not to grin too widely. "Hiiiii Will!" she replied, clapping her hands together once happily. "Do you want to be with? It's my turn to get my hair plaited." she explained. "You could do it! And The Dirty Whore could paint your toes! We have many colours; blue, green, purple - Oh, that's so your colour!"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Willow nodded happily at the question from Lucy. "I could! Though I'm not sure I'd be able to make it as pretty as..." she trailed off as the door opened, looking up to see her older brother enter, a large smile forming on her face.

"Hello Will!" she greeted, pulling her knees up to her chest. She hoped he didn't mind that they'd been using his room, she couldn't even remember exactly how they'd come to the conclusion that it was a good idea.

She couldn't help but giggle slightly at the idea of painting Will's toes, covering her mouth in hopes of not letting it be too obvious. She did figure it would be a good idea to ask if he wanted his room though. "Do you want us to leave? We can go somewhere else, if you want your room," she added in a small voice.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes. He really wanted his room back so that he could slob about in it and he couldn't think of anything worse than participating in a stupid pamper party. But the way Willow spoke and the way that she seemed to be really enjoying herself made him bite back his true thoughts. Plus he couldn't let Odair win. He couldn't provide her with any satisfaction at all.

"No, sweet, don't be silly, course you can stay here," he replied, smiling, before his eyes flickered up to Odair. "I'd just love to do your hair. Maybe I could cut it for you." He turned to look at Willow and grinned. "I know. Shall you do her nails and I'll do her hair? That way if I mess it up, I can take full credit... I mean, responsibility. And then she can do your nails and I promise you you can go mental on my hair so long as you don't make me bald. If you want you can turn me into a princess and we can have a girly night in." Oh he so wanted to fuck with Lucy's head a bit.

He shuffled onto the bed behind the girls, kneeling, and grinned. At first he wanted to yank Lucy's hair as hard as he could, but then, as he touched it, he noticed how soft it felt. Telling himself if he just played around with styling her hair a bit it would mess with her, he decided it was actually quite calming.

Touching her hair gently, he leaned his face close to hers. "Is this okay, for you, madam?" he enquired softly, stroking it away from her neck, before glancing down to check Willow was okay. Oh, this could be very fun. She wanted to mess with him? This was war.

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 am

Lucy was slightly creeped out. No, saying that she was slightly creeped out was a bit of an understatement, she was getting very creeped out. Will was being surprisingly cheery for a person that just found his little sister and his obvious favorite person on earth doing girly stuff in his bedroom. William being cheery in general was creepy.

Lucy kind of wanted to kick and scream when Will suggested that Willow would do her nails and that he would do Lucy's hair. It wasn't that she didn't like it when people touched her, she just really hated it when people touched her. Sure, she could handle some touching but soft, smooth, loving movements made her want to scream. Like hugs. Hugs really disgusted her. "You'd make a nice Princess." she managed up, trying to ignore her own need to scream.

And then he was on the bed and then his fingers were touching her hair. She wanted to squirm. Squirm and scream and run. But there was no escaping, she had to keep up a facade like this wasn't bothering her, she refused to let him win. And then his face was close to hers and he was whispering and she had to close her eyes and bite on her lip so she wouldn't start screaming. "Feels nice." She said, really hating the fact that it wasn't really a lie. "Maybe Willow would like it if you did that to her. And you know, not to me." Violated. That's how she felt.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Willow was kind of pleased when Will said that they could stay. She really hadn't spent much time in her siblings rooms, so when she did with them it was kind of nice.

When Will started talking about painting nails and allowing them to go wild on his hair so long as he didn't go bald she couldn't help but giggle slightly at the mental image of Will being bald. It was a pretty funny picture. Though when he started playing with Lucy's hair, something shifted that made her slightly confused. Mainly about how Lucy was acting.

Glancing between the two, watching the way that Will was playing with Lucy's hair, her little eleven year old brain came to one conclusion, innocent realisation dawning upon her face as she spoke.

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "So you can have alone time, like mummy and daddy ask for some times?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Will was biting very hard on his lip to keep from laughing, so hard in fact that when he opened his mouth to answer Willow he could feel indentations left in the skin. He smiled at his little sister and patted the space on his bed next to him for her to come sit there. "Nah, sweets, we don't need to be alone, nothing like the sort," he told her, patting her on the back as he rubbed inconspicuous circles gently on Lucy's shoulder, face still very close to hers. Odair's reaction was too good not to take advantage of. He could finally get revenge.

He winked at Willow though, and smiled. "Here mate, do you want to go get a cake or something if you want?" And then a thought occurred to him. Gently running his hand down Lucy's waist, he grinned as he rubbed his palm back and forth against it. "Or you can do Lucy's hair, and I'll go get you guys something. A drink maybe. I'm sure Lucy's in the mood for something moist." He stood up, removing his hand from Lucy's waist slowly in the hope that she would be either too torn or too creeped out to respond.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Lucy felt violated. She usually didn't like being touched, but she'd make exceptions. She was fine with being touched in private, with the lights out. Hugs and kisses on the cheek really did creep her out, but she was pretty sure that she'd gotten more toucha-phobic after she moved in with the McKinnons (or just more dramatic).

But this time she had a real reason to feel uncomfortable, and she did feel uncomfortable. And tortured. When Willow offered them 'alone time' Lucy really, really wanted to say yes. She really, really wanted alone time. Alone time was so much better than 'with people time'. Actually, she wanted to make William feel pain but she could easily do that while having alone time.

But did she get alone time? No. She just got 'torture time'. She had to bite hard down on her lip not to scream (or whimper or make any other kind of noises) when William continued to… touch her. She wanted to tell Willow to fuck off really, but figured that would be a bit too rude - then again, maybe William would start yelling at her for being rude and stop freaking touching her.

And then William had offered to get them something to drink - wording his sentence quite greatly - and Lucy could just feel her mouth hang open, unable to make a sound or a sentence. She wasn't even sure if she was feeling utterly mortified or if she was just… in a need for some… alone time. She forced herself to look at Willow, her voice slightly cracked. "Please don't touch my hair."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Willow slowly moved to sit next to Will as he patted the space. She had no idea what was going on. Something was, she thought, or at least she assumed something was going on. She just didn't know what it was. She figured just sitting where she was told was the safest thing to do.

She jumped on the word 'cake', deciding that she would very, very much like some cake. She turned to Lucy to ask the girl what she wanted, but the look on Lucy's face had her stop, especially when she said to 'not touch her hair'.

"Oh...kay?" Willow glanced between Lucy and Will. "Shall I go get drinks or cake for you both too?" she asked it more to Will than Lucy. Lucy looked a little scary.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 am

"I'll help you!" Will replied with a big smile. Oh, this was entertaining him far too much. Lucy's response was far too good and funny. "In fact, I'll leave you two in peace after this. What kind of cake do you want? There are many flavours on offer, ready to burst on your tastebuds."

He flashed a toothy grin at Odair and turned back to Willow. "Here, I'll leave you in peace now, Lo, and we'll go look in the bookshop tomorrow, yeah? How about it?" He smiled cheerily, before heading downstairs to go and get cake for the two girls.

Odair nil - McKinnon one.

Perfect.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum