Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said romance was dead?

2 posters

Go down

Who said romance was dead? Empty Who said romance was dead?

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 am

It was amazing how fast stories could travel, but it was even more amazing how slowly they could as well. Usually, when there was gossip involving her family members it was passed on to her very quickly, which came in handy for blackmail but this one seemed to have taken ages to arrive to Liz's ears. And she couldn't fucking believe it.

She didn't bother to knock, knowing the door wouldn't be locked, she pulled it open and placed her hands on her hips, closing the door again with her foot. "Are you dating Professor Mohr?" she demanded, looking a little accusingly at Terra.

This was too good to be true, so she wasn't going to let her hopes up.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Who said romance was dead? Empty Re: Who said romance was dead?

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

Terra was busy putting books away when Liz had barged in. The sudden sound of her voice made her jump, dropping the armload of history texts she had been carrying.

"Merlin, Liz!" she exclaimed, slamming her hand over her racing heart. "Knock next time!"

It wasn't until she had bent down to pick up the fallen books that her mind registered what Liz had asked.

It took all of her will power not to freeze and blush like an idiot. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Terra said calmly, her voice having wavered at the beginning of her statement.

Damn, she was a terrible liar.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am

"'Knock next time' because you might be having sex with Mohr on your desk, or?" Lizbet raised her eyebrows. Merlin, Terra was horrible at lying. She stuttered and got all fidgety. It was like watching Matthew lie.

The red head shook her head, folding her arms and walking towards Terra's desk. "You're lying." she said after a moment, sitting down on the edge of the desk and pursing her lips. "You went on a date with him, or so my researches tell me," she frowned a little, though she was amused. She loved having stuff on people. Especially Will, she'd have to do some more digging on him, she hadn't in a while. "There are pictures of you at a café, holding hands with each other, Coleko."

That ought to make her crack, at least a little.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 am

Terra couldn't stop the blush from blooming on her face. "Wh-NO! What the-don't say things like that!" she admonished, straightening up with a few books in her arms.

She used putting the books away as an excuse to not face Liz. "I don't lie," Terra said childishly, pouting at the bookshelf.

When the McKinnon said she had researchers and pictures, she turned around cautiously. Terra eyed the redhead warily and felt her face heat up by a million degrees. "Th-that's no-not true," she stuttered out. "Wh-why do you care anyway?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 am

Liz rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath. "You're so innocent, it hurts my soul."

"Not true? Are you doubting my abilities?" Liz raised her eyebrows. "I'm almost always correct, Ter. Who was first to find out about Matthew and Ari? Is Oliver a virgin or not? I know. I even have dirt on Laura. Finding out about your love life, I'm kind of proud you have one by the way, was no biggie."

With a heavy sigh, Liz leant back, resting her back on top of Terra's desk and spreading out, using it as a bed. "I care because you are you and you're... well let's say, when was the last time you dated? Or snogged someone? While Professor Mohr's like... Let's just say, I have dirt on him too." she propped herself up on her elbows to wink at Terra. "He's fit though, well done."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 am

Terra sighed, her shoulders sagging as she dropped down onto an armchair she had shoved into the corner. What was the point in denying it now? But, wait a mi-- "What do you mean your proud I have a love life?" she demanded, crossing her arms over her chest angrily.

She chose to glare at a random model of the solar system she had instead of answering Liz. When was the last time she dated someone? Before Lukas, that is. Months? No, more like years. Merlin, no wonder she's all shocked about this...

"Wait, what dirt do you ha--No. Forget I asked," Terra said, stopping that train of thought before it left the station. She wasn't gonna be one of those girls that practically stalked their...guy friends. That makes it a million times worse since we're not even really together, she thought sullenly.

"Liz!" she exclaimed, covering her face with her hands. "He's your professor! You shouldn't talk about him like that!"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am

Liz smiled albeit sheepishly. "It's just that you're a bit.. ancient, and your romantic side is ancient too and hardly ever stirs in it's endless slumber, if that makes any sense. What I mean is, you don't really... date. Do you?"

Liz grinned in satisfaction and sat back up. "I have dirt on everyone, my dearest Ter, but you don't wanna know how I get it, such dirt work it is." she sighed heavily again. But so worth it.

She burst out in giggles at the look on Terra's face. "What! Can a student not appreciate the view they are given? You should hear the whispers going around when he's teaching, we all just want to-" she stopped herself, smiling innocently at Terra. "I'm getting off track here, so how was the date?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 am

"Gee, thanks," Terra drawled, choosing to ignore her question. There was no way in hell she'd tell Liz she hadn't dated since a year after she graduated from Pigfarts herself.

"Should I be worried?" she asked. "And should I want to know what kind of dirt you have on me?"

Terra bit her lip, the blush never fading as she forced herself not to think about what Liz was implying. She didn't even know how to flirt (something she was extremely embarrassed about); the last thing she needed to think about was...that.

"The date," Terra said begrudgingly, "was nice."

That was it. She wasn't going to say any more. She refused. Nope, Liz wasn't getting a peep out of her.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 am

"No," Liz decided. "You don't want to know, it's much more fun if it jumps up unexpectedly and you don't expect a thing." she grinned. "Besides, I like you so I'll be remotely nice. If you do have anything on Will though, I'd love the information."

Nice? The date was nice? That was her answer? No. That was not good enough. "That's not a satisfying answer," Liz snapped, feeling a bit pissed off. "That's actually kind of rude of you to say, it was only nice? Is that all you're going to give me? Did he kiss you?"

Gosh, she felt like she was trying to talk to Willow. This was impossible. Terra was such a bloody child sometimes. Honestly.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 am

Grinning cheekily, Terra clasped her hands together. "Aw, I like you too, Lizzie."

The memory of Lukas' lips on hers came to the forefront of her mind, and she was glad that she was already blushing as much as humanly possible. Imagine what Liz would think if her face suddenly got brighter.

"Fine. If you must know, I loved it," Terra said, slouching in her seat as she fought off a smile. "We talked, he flirted, I resembled a firetruck. You know, a usual date," she shrugged, scratching her arm absently.

"And, yeah," she murmured, a grin growing unwillingly, "he kissed me."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Lizbet frowned. "Don't let it go to your head," she muttered.

Terra was really sporting her House's colour, on her face that is and that highly amused Liz. Gosh, her fake auntie was so innocent it actually hurt a little. Wasn't Liz supposed to be the innocent one? And not her ancient Terra?

Liz grinned in satisfaction as Terra cracked. "He flirted? Did you not flirt back? What's wrong with you Terra!" she shook her head, although amused.

"Are you smiling?" Liz raised her eyebrows. "Gosh, you're so smitten with him aren't you?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 am

"Does it really matter?" Terra said nonchalantly as she practically forced her face to return to its usual color. She sucked at lying, but she could do dismissive.

There was, after all, no way in Merlin's beard that she would let Liz know about her inability to charm the opposite sex. Nuh uh. She'd never hear the end of it.

Terra tried to wipe the smile off her face quickly, but it refused to budge. "Yeah," she conceded finally, her cheeks starting to hurt a bit from the strain of her grin. "I guess I am. I really am," she laughed, leaning her head back against her armchair.

"He's just...he's different," Terra commented with a confused look on her face. "He's practically the physical embodiment of everything I told myself I hated in a guy, but, I just...mreh. It just doesn't really matter to me anymore. I actually like that about him."

"Ugh, Luk's the most confusing man I've ever met," she groaned, rubbing her face with her hand in an attempt to smother her giddy smile. She sould really stop talking. Liz was no doubt having a field day with everything she was saying, and that usually wasn't good.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Liz sighed. "You're so hard. Are you this dead when you're with Lukas too?" she scolded, finding it kind of weird to call her Professor 'Lukas' instead of 'Mohr', but he was practically family now. Wasn't he?

She couldn't resist the urge to waggle her eyebrows at her. "Aww you're so cute, he's different and you luuuuuuuurve him, dont you? When's the wedding? I'm invited right? Can I bring a date?" the red head gushed teasingly, wanting to get Terra's face as red as humanly possible.

Oh this was too much fun, she'd forgotten how much fun she had teasing people. She clearly must do it more often.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Terra rolled her eyes. Liz was such a sweetheart; she really knew how to boost her self esteem alright. "Yeah, let me tell you," she scoffed sarcastically.

Just when she thought she had finally managed to get her blushing under control, Liz just had to go and say that. Terra knew that her face resembled a light house at the moment. Heck, it was practically glowing brighter than Rudolph's nose!

"Lizbet McKinnon!" Terra exclaimed, covering her face. Whether it was to block the view of her scarlet face or to smother herself to death, she wasn't sure. "D-Don't say things like that!"

She couldn't possibly love Lukas. That was completely ridiculous! They'd only been on, what? Two dates? Not to mention that they weren't dating. Plus, what guy in their right mind would go for a women her age who was still a virgin?

Pfft. Terra wouldn't even go for herself.

"And what about you, Liz?" she asked, trying to force the attention off of herself. "Will I be invited to your wedding? Oh, and can I be the godmother to your children? I'd be an amazing one, I promise."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Liz grinned victoriously once more. Oh this was too fun. She wondered sometimes how some of her siblings could be so ridiculously innocent when she was so... fucked up. Though, when she thought about it, they were more fucked up than normal, most of them anyway.

She felt kind of proud when Terra used her full name and the girl burst out into laughter again. "You are so cute when you're embarrassed, I'm not surprised Lukas went for you."

Though all amusedness and laughter was drained from Lizbet when Terra started asking her about her own romantic life. Oh no. Did she say marriage? CHILDREN? "I'm.. I'm not getting married ever." Liz managed out, eyes a little bit wide. "Where do you even get that idea? I'm on the one with a boyfriend!" she wrinkled up her nose. "Don't be gross, Ter."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"Shut up," Terra whined, tugging at her hair to try to distract herself from her humiliation. "It's not 'cute'."

However, a smirk appeared on the brunette's lips as Liz started to look...freaked. "Oh? Is little Lizzie scared of commitment?" Terra jested, finally glad that she had something over the girl.

It was short lived, though, as her mood suddenly fell. "He's not my boyfriend," Terra muttered. Was it just her, or did she sound sad about that? Ugh, she hoped she was imagining it.

This wasn't exactly the type of conversation she wanted to have with anybody, especially a McKinnon. Maybe she'd talk to James about it, but not a McKinnon. Nope. Once one McKinnon knew, every McKinnon knew.

It wasn't too late to avoid the topic though, was it?
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:09 am

"Don't call me 'Lizzie'." Liz snapped, crossing her arms. "I'm not a child. Also yes, Liz is terrified of commitment and I'm never ever doing that." Why would she even suggest such a thing? "Even if you and Lukas want to tie the knot." she frowned.

She didn't even like anyone. She just hated people. She didn't fancy anyone. At all. Ever.

The red head eyed the brunette, this conversation was slightly less fun now. "Does Lukas know that you want to settle down and have children? His children would be bloody scary." Terra was too innocent to make children though, wasn't she?
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:30 am

"Awh, I'm sorry, Lizzie," Terra cooed, making kissy faces at the redhead in an attempted to irritate her all the more. She purposefully ignored the comment of her 'tying the knot' with Lukas. However, she couldn't stop the slight warmth that grew in her cheeks.

Damn. It.

"I...um," Terra sighed, dropping her eyes to her hands as she played with them nervously in her lap. The topic had suddenly gotten into unwanted territory, and she wasn't sure how to respond. "We've only been on a few dates, Liz. I doubt he's even looking for a serious relationship."

Not that she didn't want one. Damn it, she wanted one. She wanted that fairytale wedding every normal (*cough* not Liz *cough*) little girl dreamed about. She wanted the husband and kids. Heck, even the large beast of a dog that would practically break everything in the house.

Not at the moment, of course, but sometime in the future.

"Especially with someone like me," Terra sighed, scowling at her fingernails as if they were the reason she was so damn shy and awkward around men.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down