Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

give me a title damnit!

Go down

give me a title damnit!  Empty give me a title damnit!

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 am

So life had continued. It had continued in an almost normal way. Except it wasn't really normal when you (once again) were barely able to talk with your best friends, because two of them wouldn't believe that the third one had attacked you. Truthfully, she didn't want to believe it either. But she just couldn't get past it. Why would she remember something that hadn't happened?

So she'd just stayed away, mostly. Zoltan was still safe to be around, but Leo was too... loyal to Jack, for her to be able to be around him without getting angry. And Jack... Well Jack was another subject all together.

So the red haired girl had been coming to the shared common room more often, even if that was silly because if she wanted to avoid people she should've just stuck to the Pyxis one, none of her friends were in Pyxis. So the Inter-House common room wasn't exactly a 'safe place', and that was just about to be proven to her.

Mel's jaw dropped and so did the book she was holding when she came to a halt in front of one of the couches. Sitting there and actually talking to each other were the two boys she never expected to find there - together.

"Why are you two talking to each other?" she blurted the question out without realising, face heating up a little as she realised what she had just done. She was supposed to be avoiding Jack.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum