Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames) Empty Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Mel sighed, leaning back, but keeping herself up with her elbows, so her back wasn't touching the grass.

She stared forwards, at the lake, sighing again. She was really bored, the Pyxis common room was always so crowded, and truthfully the red head didn't have many friends in her house. She didn't have many friends other than her three best ones. Which had been hell back when they weren't friends.

Mel cringed slightly, her elbows had started to hurt so she let her back fall against the grass, she tilted her head back, but jumped up when she saw someone standing behind her. "Dude, you scared me!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames) Empty Re: Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Zol strolled around the school grounds, hands in his pockets. It was a nice day outside, the sky was clear with a few clouds here and there. As he made his way to the lake, he spotted bright red hair that stuck out in the green of the grass. Zol grinned and walked up behind her, wondering how long it would take her to realize he was there.

"That was the whole point!" Zol laughed a minute later when she finally saw him. He plopped down on the grass next to her. "What're you doing out here all alone?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames) Empty Re: Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Mel pouted. "You're so mean, for how long did you stand there you creeper?" but she grinned, turning towards him when he sat down.

"I'm not alone!" she said, gasping. "You're here." she stretched out her legs, before she kicked off her shoes. "These flats are too small for my feet." she explained. "They were hurting."

The red head then raised her eyebrows. "What are you, doing here alone?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 pm

"Oh, just about an hour. Kidding, I was only there for like 2 minutes," Zol replied. He lay back on the grass, enjoying the softness of it. "Too small shoes are no good," Zol said, shaking his head distastefuly. "But I am here! So you're not alone!"

"I was just out on a stroll across the grounds, enjoying this glorious day," Zol said, staring up at the clear skies. "I eas just admiring the blue sky when you're bright red hair showed up an ruined the blue-ness," Zol teased. Really, he loved Mel's hair, but she got so worked up about it and it amused him to no end.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Mel narrowed her eyes, her hand looking for something to throw at Zoltan, but all she found was grass. So she ripped some of that from the ground and threw it at the blond's face.

"You are mean!" she said again, crossing her arms and pouting. "Maybe I'll just dye it! Go blonde like you, or brunette."

She pushed her hair from her face, for effect. "But I'm not sure if you guys could live a day without making fun of my hair."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Zol blew the grass off his face and shook it out of his hair. "Watch the hair," he joked, smoothing it down. If there was one thing Zol loved about his appearance, it was his hair. It was, in the words of Jack, gloriously amazing and worthy of worship.

"Not so fast. I'm the blond one in the group, you're the ginger. We can't not have a ginger! Gingers are epic," Zol said matter-of-factly. Then he added, "Plus, most of your nicknames wouldn't fit without your ginger hair. So, as your best mate, I hereby forbid you from dying your hair any other colour, even purple!"

"Please, Nosie and Twat can hardly last an hour without making fun of your hair, let alone a day," he teased, sticking his tongue out at her.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Mel wrapped her hair around her finger. "It would look really nice purple, wouldn't it?"

The red head blushed a little at the mention of Jack, her mind immediately thought about his hair and how soft it was, until she realized what she was doing and was yanked back into reality.

Scowling, the redhead sighed. "You are correct, they can barely be in the same room with me and the jokes have started. I'll sue them sometimes, for sexual harassment... Sexual hair harassment? Hairual harassment?" she frowned.

The girl then reached up a hand and ruffled through Zoltan's soft white hair. "Hehe, I messed up your hair." she giggled.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

"Nope. You'd look awful," Zol said seriously, but then burst out laughing. The thought of Mel walking around Pigfarts with purple hair was simply crazy.

"You're face is as read as your hair," he stated. He thought for a moment at what he'd just been talking about, and his face lit up. "Does someone have a little crush on Nosie?" he pried, poking her on her red cheek. He shook his head and rolled his eyes when she started rambling on about harassment.

"Didn't I just tell you to watch the hair?" Zol yelped, pushing her hand away from his hair. He reached up and smoothed it down again with a sigh. "You never listen, do you? It takes me an hour every morning to get my hair this perfect!"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Leave it to Zoltan to be able to read her like an open book.

Mel frowned, slapping his finger away. "No. Leave me alone." she said, burying her head in her face for a moment, before she sheepishly looked up, smiling slightly.

Rolling her eyes, the read head slowly let her hand travel back towards the blond's hair but didn't dare touch it. "You're such a girl Zollie, taking forever to get your hair ready, but I'm sure the fan-group appreciates it."

His hair really was gorgeous though.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

"I think you do! Ginger and Nosie, sitting in a tree!" Zol sang teasingly. He poked her again, but her face was less red this time. He stuck his tongue out at her again.

Zol shrugged, grinning. Seeing her hand moving towards his hair again, he swatted it away. "Give the guys something to look at and the girls something to wish they could have," he said, shrugging again. His face scrunched up. "Fan-group? I have a fan-group? I thought only Twat had one of those."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 am

Mel swatted Zol's hand away again. "Stop touching me!" she pouted. "I... Leave me alone!"

"Your hair so pretty, Zollie." Mel said with a fake uber high-toned girly voice. "Of course your hair as a fangroup, like mine has a harassment one." she grinned.

She raised an eyebrow at her friend, squinting her eye slightly. "Soooo, if I'm 'in a tree' with Jack, I have to ask if you've found someone to share a tree with?" she grinned, looking up at him. "I mean we really didn't talk for three months, is there a special guy I should know about as your best friend?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 am

"Never!" Zol said, reaching up and ruffling Mel's hair. "Hah! Payback is sweet."

"You sound like one of those posh girls from Earth," Zol said, wrinkling his nose. Those posh girls really got on his nerves whenever he had to go visit his family in England. He grinned back at her.

Zol's face turned pink at her question. He shook his head. "Nope, nobody at all," he said, moving into an upright position and ducking his head to look at the grass.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

Mel shrieked, using her hand to brush her hair back down, she pouted. "No fair! Mine's longer than yours. It gets more messy."

"I want to go to Earth." Mel pouted again. "I've never been there, you know? Jack lives there. He should invite me to his house. He's seen like, almost all my houses and I've never seen his."

Eying her friend curiously, Mel nudged him. "There is someone? Isn't there? Oh my Merlin, tell m!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am

"Whatever you say," Zol replied. It was true, though. Mel's hair was much longer than his and probably did get messier. He didn't really care, though.

"You've never been to Earth? Wow. I've been there plenty of times. It's not all that great. I've even been to Hogwarts once. It's huge! Other than Hogwarts, you're not missing much. It's pretty much the same as here, except they don't have animals that talk, not really," Zol explained. Talking animals were normal on Mars, whereas on Earth, they weren't. "Tell you what. This summer, when I go to Earth to visit family, you can come with us."

Zol groaned. He knew Mel was going to keep bugging him until he said something, but he wasn't giving up that easily. "Nope," he said, popping the 'p'.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 am

"I'm tired, lay down." Mel ordered, pushing Zoltan to lay down on his back. She then placed her head on his stomach. "Comfy."

"I've never really met you family." Mel said, raising an eyebrow. "Would they like me? Or just think of me as a crazy violent - which I am not - red head like the rest does?" she laughed to herself.

"You know, Zoltan, that you're going to end up on telling me who it is. I deserve to know. It's good for you to share things with your bestie. If you tell me, I'll tell you a secret."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 am

Zoltan didn't resist as Mel pushed him back. He laughed when she started using his stomach as a pillow. "Strangely enough, this isn't the first time I've been told I have a comfy stomach," Zol said, thinking back to the many times his little brother had told him the same.

"Well, you're a pureblood, so they'll like you just fine. Leo or Jack, on the other hand, not so much. Just about my entire family are.. Blood supremacists, I suppose you could say. I can't stand most of them," Zol said quietly. Just about everybody in his family except for his little brother, a few of his cousins and himself didn't look down upon muggles and anybody who wasn't a pureblood.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Zol said. He lay for a moment, debating over whether he should tell Mel about his silly little crush on Leo or not. He sighed deeply. "Fine.. I sort of maybe have a tiny little crush on Leo," he breathed out quickly.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 am

Melanie yawned, she was feeling sleepy and she could easily fall asleep right there on Zoltan's stomach, even if it would look insanely weird. "My parents," she yawned again. "-are gits. I'm here for like half of the year and then when they could be spending time with me they don't. I write them letters every month, they never write me back and sometimes I find unopened letters that I've sent to them when I come back home." the red head scowled. "Not even my siblings read them. It's lovely."

Mel wasn't sure if to cheer or sigh when she finally got Zoltan to admit who he fancied. She found it amazingly cute that Zoltan had a thing for Leo. But Leo was straight, was he not? So that couldn't really have a happy ending, could it? She wondered if to make a comment about the fact that Leo was a nice pick and a nice kisser, but found that maybe a little too much, so she decided not to. "Thank Merlin," Mel said, smiling to herself. "I had started to worry you had a thing for Jack."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 am

Zol listened to Mel talk with a pained expression. Sure, his parents weren't the most supportive or nice, but they still talked to him and answered his letters to them. And his little brother was everything to him. They talked whenever they could and loved each other more than anything. When she finished talking, all he could think to say was, "I'm sorry."

"Jack is too... Jack-ish for me," he said, as if it explained it all, and it did. Simply saying he was Jack-ish said it all. He didn't say anything else for a few minutes, just thinking. Talking about Leo made him sad, because Leo was straight and would never like Zol the way he liked him. Zol sighed. "So, I told you who I fancy. What's this secret you said you'd tell me?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am

Mel shrugged. "It's nothing you have to apologize for, anyways, I'm pretty much over my parents. I've got the McKinnon's, Terra, Ari and James and then my friends... I've got loads of people to talk to and hang around with. Even if my parents don't have the time."

Mel blushed again, she hadn't really picked a secret to tell her friend. She wasn't sure what to tell him, he probably already knew how much she fancied Jack, but she guessed she could admit it for the first time. "Well, you were right." she admitted, blushing again. "I do fancy Jack. A lot..."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Zol nodded and grinned. Mel did have a lot of people who cared about her, even if her parents and siblings didn't. "You'll always have someone to pick you up when you're down," he confirmed with a nod.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Zol said happily. He glanced down at Mel and his grin grew even larger. He sat up, moving Mel's head to his lap instead of on his stomach. "He told me not to tell you, but Jack really fancies you, too. Talks about you a lot. Gets really annoying, actually."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 am

Mel rolled her eyes, and then closed them but she couldn't stop a smile from forming on her lips. "Well.." she said, the smile tugging at her lips again. "I'm quite glad to hear that.. It would kind of suck if only I had feelings for him and he felt nothing for me. Just thought that I was a stupid violent ginger."

She yawned again. "Zol, do you think we're done with the drama then? I mean, we went through some seriously dark stuff all these months ago. That wont happen again, will it?" she bit her lip, looking up at her friend.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

"Yeah..," Zol trailed off, his chest feeling tight. That was exactly his predicament: he had feelings for someone that had none for him and probably wouldn't ever.

"I really hope all that drama is over," Zol said honestly. He was happy to have his friends back again. "Those months were some of the worst of my life. I hated not talking to you guys. I've realized that besides you all, I have no friends. That's sad. But I really did miss you guys a lot. I hope with all my might that it will never happen again."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Mel sighed, closing her eyes again as she nodded. "I had nothing to do. I spent the whole summer surrounded by family or with just Lizzie. It was a bit much, all Liz wants to do is party. I did not really fancy that."

She grimaced. "Merlin, I missed you guys too. Like super much. I was just way too stubborn to admit it and actually talk to you." she laughed. "I'm glad Leo flew into me... again... Both times, imagine how we'd be if he hadn't?"

She grimaced again at the thought, if Leo hadn't flown into her, would they all be friends? If Professor Mohr hadn't given them detention in first year, would they be friends? If Leo hadn't been attacked and sent to the hospital, would they be friends? If Leo hadn't flown into her, again, would they still hate each other?
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Zol sighed deeply. He listened to Mel talk, not responding. His entire summer had been similar to hers, only spending time with family, which was rather boring. Most of his family couldn't stand him. "Yeah, I'm really happy that Leo flew into you," he said contently.

Zol thought back to all the times they'd had, all the things they'd done together. The food fight at detention, the time Leo was attacked and they'd all visited him, when they'd all went to Terra's house and hung out in Mel's overly purple room. They're lives would be so different if Leo would've never flown into Mel. "Life would be so boring if I didn't have you guys," he said honestly.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am

Mel grinned, sitting up again and looking for her flats. "Of course your life would be boring without me." the girl said, leaning back to see if her shoes had landed behind her. "I think you could survive without Jack and Leo, but without me? Nu-uh, you'd be dead within the year." she nodded.

Pursuing her lips, the girl turned to her friend again. "Where did my shoes land? If I've lost them I'm dead."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum