Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am

"You're right. My life is nothing. I don't have anything if I don't have you! My life was a tragic horror movie of epic proportions when we weren't talking. Please, never leave me again! Never!" Zol exclaimed dramatically, clutching at Mel's arm. "I would simply die without you!" At this, he pretended to die, rather dramatically.

Zol looked around on the ground around them. "Ah! Here they are!" he said, picking them up off the ground and holding them well above Mel's head. "Can you reach them, shortie?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oehooehah (theoneswithhairrelatednicknames)

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 am

Mel placed her hands on her hips, staring at her shoes that Zoltan held over her. "That is not funny." she said, pouting as she reached out for them, but couldn't manage to even touch them. "Okay, Zol, let me have them."

The red head glared at her blond friend; oh she really really did not like it when people took advantage of her height. "Give them!" she demanded, her little body already shaking with frustration and face growing slightly red. I swear if he doesn't give them to me, I'll make him pay for it!
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 am

Zol laughed hysterically at the look on Mel's face. The phrase 'If looks could kill' came to mind. He wasn't afraid of her, though, and this was fun. Her face was growing red, and he laughed even more. Zol pushed Mel off his lap and stood up, her shoes still in his hand.

"Reach them if you can!" he said, knowing well that there was no way she could. "No way I'm giving them to you, Ginge, this is too much fun!"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

One nose-breaking in a life time, is enough Melanie. You're not punching Zoltan, you love Zoltan, he's your best - oh Hell, I wanna murder him!

"Zoltan!" the red head shrieked and stood up, reaching out for her shoes again. "Give them! Merlin Zoltan Maslin, I will be-head you. Give them to me!" she narrowed her eyes, propped herself on her tiptoes and reached up, but with no luck. "Gah!" she growled. "Zoltan David Maslin, I swear I will hurt you!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 am

Zol was now tearing up because he was laughing so much. Merlin, he had not laughed this hard in the longest time. Mel was furious with him now, but that just made it funnier. She was even going far enough as to use his whole name? Oh man, my heart is hurting!

"What's the magic word?" he taunted, sticking his tongue out at Mel.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:47 am

The red head blinked, and then again and then once again, her mouth hanging slightly open. Was he being serious? Not only was he LAUGHING at her but now he was wishing for a 'magic word'? Oh, she'd give him a magic sentence!

"Magic word? What about, give me the shoes or I'll kill you?" Mel crossed her arms, staring angrily up at her friend. "Or isn't that nice enough?" Damn, he was good at getting her all worked up.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:51 am

Mel looked so dumb struck when he asked for a magic word that Zol doubled over laughing, clutching his stomach. He stayed like that for a moment, then straightened up, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Merlin, you crack me up. Your face is almost as red as your hair!" he said gleefully, knowing it would make her mad.

"Tut tut, that's not the right word! The magic word is actually lotion, but I'll give them to you anyways," he said, holding the shoes out to Mel. He was still grinning, but the laughing had stopped now.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 am

Did he just... Did he just? ... Did he just insult? .. Did he insult her hair?

Mel wasn't sure if it was humanly possible for her eyebrows to be this narrowed, they were almost touching. "My face-" she started, taking in a deep breath. "Is not like my hair! And my hair-Gah Zoltan!"

She caught her shoes, glaring angrily. Was he serious? Lotion? Really?
She slipped one shoe on her foot, still glaring before she took the other one and chugged it at Zoltan's head. "Rude."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am

"On the contrary, your face is the precise shade of your hair," Zol said happily, patting Mel on the head. He knew he was provoking her even more, but he really didn't care. He was glad to have Mel back, and this reminded him of old times.

Mel's shoe hit Zol smack in the jaw. "Oww, that really hurt," he said sarcastically, clutching his jaw for dramatic effect. He picked the shoe up from the ground where it had fell and threw it towards the lake. He had miscalculated where it would land, though, and it ended up landing in the lake rather than beside. "Oops! Well, better be off! I've got.. DADA homework to do! Au revoir!" he said, turning around and hurrying towards the castle.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 am

"Stop touching my hair!" Mel snapped, moving away from Zoltan, and still glaring. Deep down the girl knew he was just messing with her to get a reaction, but bloody hell he was good at angering her and she couldn't just stop reacting!

The red head gasped, watching as her shoe flew, over her head and then landed in the lake. She turned around slowly, a deadly look on her face. "Zoltan Maslin..." she drawled out. "You. Are. So. DEAD!" and then she was running after him, only wearing one of her shoes (seeing as the other was just 'swimming' around in the lake) and her face definitely matching her hair.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 am

When Zol heard Mel screaming and her footsteps following him, he picked up the pace. He knew if she were to catch him, she'd probably strangle him or give him a black eye or even worse, mess up his hair. If she touches my hair, I will kill her.

Zol was nearly to the castle when his foot caught on something, effectively sending him falling to the ground. He heard a crack and felt a sharp pain in his left ankle. He flipped over, clutching it. "Damnit, I think I broke my ankle," he hissed in pain.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

"ZOLTAN STOP RUNNING-" Mel screamed but before she was able to finish her sentence Zoltan was falling on the ground. At first she grinned, but then when the boy swore in pain, the red head realized he may have actually hurt himself.

"I'd say you deserved it, but you seem to be in serious pain." Mel said, kneeling down beside him and looking at his ankle. "Are you alright?" she bit her lip, leaning over to remove his shoe. "This might hurt, it seems swollen." she bit down on her lip again and looked carefully pushed Zol's sock down, she grimaced and looked back at his face. "Yeah, that.. does... not.. look... normal."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun May 06, 2012 2:54 am

Zoltan groaned when he saw that his ankle had already begun to swell up. It was throbbing terribly. He laid his head back on the ground and covered his face with his hands. He stayed like that for a moment, then leaned back up and attempted to get up, but failed when putting pressure on his ankle caused too much pain.

"Great, I need to get to the hospital wing, and I can't even stand up to do it," Zol said, frustrated. He looked back at Mel. "Come on, help me get up."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Mel bit her lip. "You do realize I cant carry you? Do you think you can jump?" she bit down harder, lifting Zol's arm over her shoulder as she tried to pull him up, but damn she was just a tiny ginger.

After a bit of a struggle the girl managed to somehow get her friend to his feet. "What now? We jump into the Hospital wing?" she asked, feeling slightly hopeless. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yes, I realise you can't carry me. I just need help getting to my feet," Zol said. Mel tried and failed to pick him up. He planted his un-injured foot on the ground to help her a bit.

Once he was upright, Zol gingerly put a little pressure on his ankle and once again hissed in pain. "Yeah, that hurts. I don't know," he answered, then thought for a minute. "Maybe you should go get someone that can help me to the hospital wing."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Mel bit her lip, trying to keep Zoltan's arm on her shoulder, but it was hard, she was a lot smaller than him and not so strong and he seemed in a lot of pain. "Should... Should... Should I try to get the nurse?" she bit the inside of her cheek. "Will you be alright?"

She had to get someone, the nurse or someone else, but she couldn't really just leave Zoltan standing on one leg, eventually he'd fall. "Do you wanna try to sit down, Zol?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yeah, just get the nurse. She can heal it in a jiffy," Zol said through clenched teeth. His ankle was really swollen and hurting now more than ever. Zol nodded and removed his arm from around the ginger's shoulders before plopping back down on the ground.

Hurry up, Frostie. This is painful and pain is no good and I don't like pain and Merlin it hurts! Damn Mel and her chasing me. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown her shoe in the lake. I suppose it is my fault. But oh well, it hurts!
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Mel was pretty much running around like a headless chicken. After a while of running around lost, she managed to stumble into the hospital wing. But only to find that it was empty. "Hello? Hello? HELLO?" after a couple more minutes of screaming and getting no answer, Mel was feeling more and more nervous. What if Zol dies? No wait, he can't die, it's not that serious, it's just his foot. BUT WHAT IF HE DOES? He's not even bleeding! EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Turning around, Mel ran out the doors again, trying to go back to Zoltan. But in her hurry she stumbled into someone. "I'm sorry-Oh! PROFESSOR!" Never before had she ben so happy to see a Professor before and Mel genuinely liked Professor Mordred. "Do you know where the nurse is? I need the nurse, I really need the nurse. But I can't find her anywhere!" she stressed. "Can you help me? Please."

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Becca had just been on her way to the staffroom when she collided with someone. Looking down, she smiled a little as she recognised the student. "Oh, no problem, Miss Frost," she said, before raising her eyebrows at the exclamation. "You need the nurse? Why? What's wrong? Have you hurt yourself?" She scanned the girl over quickly, and when there was no obvious sign of any injury, she bit her lip.

"I have absolutely no idea where she is, I'm sorry," Becca apologised, before breathing in. "But I guess I know a few healing spells. I might do a shoddy job but... what exactly is wrong again, Miss Frost?"
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 am

"I'm not hurt!" Mel quickly said, pushing her hair behind her ears with her fingers, feeling slightly nervous for some reason. "It's my friend Zoltan." she explained. "We were messing around - well I was chasing him, I didn't do it though, I swear! He fell and his ankle looks all... not normal. It's broken I think."

She bit her lip, staring at the Professor - even if she wasn't a nurse she was sure to be able to help a little wasn't she?

"Please, will you come with me? He's just outside, but he's in pain and he can't walk and I couldn't carry him-" Mel turned around to make sure the Professor was following her. "Do you think there's anything you can do?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

(HAI MEL I MIGHT HAVE KIND OF GM-ED YOU A LITTLE BIT. SORRY.)

Zoltan... Maslin, the blond kid. Yep, she knew who he was. She winced as the redheaded girl described the nature of his injury, and nodded. "Yeah, I think I can help with that. Where is he?" She indicated for Melanie to lead the way and followed her outside.

"Mr Maslin, how the hell did you manage this?" she asked with a teasing smile as she produced her wand. She wouldn't tell him it might be a shoddy job, she decided. Anyway, the nurse could always fix her work later. "Episkey," she cast, waiting for his ankle to snap back into place.
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum