Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery (Sky/Jess)

2 posters

Go down

Discovery (Sky/Jess)  Empty Discovery (Sky/Jess)

Post by Jessica Winters Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 am

Jessica had decided she needed to study in order to get what happend last night off her mind. She still couldn't belive the boy had stupidly came out after curfew on a full moon. She honestly hoped that everyone to be good and follow the rules, but she knew better.

This probably was going to happen a lot and she should leave the school. After all, she was a monster that could kill everyone in a heartbeat.

Yet she knew she couldn't leave, because this was were her mother worked and the only job she could get. Jess knew that Christina would leave if she did, and then they would be broke because no one else wanted the mother of a werewolf as an employee.

She sighed and picked a particularly dusty book on mythical creatures out from a bookshelf and took a seat at a empty table.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Discovery (Sky/Jess)  Empty Re: Discovery (Sky/Jess)

Post by Sky Rider Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 am

Sky was never the type to study. In fact, he made it a priority to avoid libraries and books in general. In class he would just stare at the teacher blankly, not listening to a word they were saying. It made doing his work (when he actually did it) difficult, but he just borrowed (without permission, but with every intention on giving it back) some nerd's notes.

So, when Sky entered the library, he automatically felt out of his element. He could practically feel the bookcases and walls closing in around him, boxing him up and stealing away his oxygen. He cursed himself for even coming in here. He had seen the familiar brunette round the corner and enter this room, and, having an intense need to talk to her, he followed.

Looking around at the grand room, he spotted her, Jessica, near the back in a secluded corner. Perfect, he thought, walking towards her. Now he wouldn't have to worry about being overheard. Last night, after having run back into his dorm, Sky had gone over countless scenarios of how this conversation would go. Now, none of that mattered because he was drawing a complete and utter blank.

Standing right behind Jessica, Sky took a deep, silent breath. He sat in the seat next to her, propping his feet on the table. Looking over at the book she was reading, he raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Interesting book, Wolf Girl," Sky told her, a smirk on his lips. It wasn't exactly how he pictured the conversation going, but it was a start.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Winters Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

Jessica froze as she smelt him coming around the corner. Great. Just what I need. She continued to work almost ignoring his presence.

"What come back to rub it in my face that you know?" She said neutrally not looking up from her book. She wasn't going to let this get to her.

Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 am

Sky rolled his eyes, trying to hide his annoyance. Did she really think that he would do that? Sure, they never really spoke, but seriously? He wouldn't do that! He wasn't that bad. He had a heart (not that he listened to it all the time). He knew that, if anybody were to find out, her life would be ruined. He didn't really want to be responsible for that.

"I'm wounded, Winters. Really, does that really sound like something I would do?" Sky asked, placing his right hand over his heart, faking hurt.

Taking the book from Jessica's hands, he started flipping through the pages. It went on from veelas, to vampires, to werewolves (he had to smirk at that one), and continued to giants, elves, and thestrals. There were detailed sketches of each, along with a moving photograph to demonstrate some of their unique characteristics and abilities. There were pages upon pages of information for each, but Sky just skipped over those, not even bothering to read a sentence, let alone a word.

"So, why the library?" he asked, handing her her book back. "Of all the places, you choose the library. Why?"

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Winters Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:33 am

Jessica finally decided to notice his presence. Well we have to talk this out sometime. She thought. She turned her head to look at him and raised an eyebrow. Did he seriously think she knew him well enough to know that?

"Well I wouldn't know. I just assumed you are like every other person in this school. Would rather ignore me or 'borrow' my notes so you can pass a test, then actually getting to know me." she said looking pointedly at Sky at the notes part. She had seen him do this before to other kids.

She sighed and watched him steal her book. Rolling her eyes when he didn't even stop to read anything. Jess took her book back at looked at him curiously. Why was he still here? She wondered

"Because unlike some people, I actually like to read." she said putting emphasis on the word like.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:38 am

Sky raised his hands in the universal sign of 'surrender'. "Okay, I guess I deserved that one," he said, trying to stifle his laughter. He didn't need the librarian coming after him. Another reason why he despised libraries: the old bats that prowled it.

Sky scoffed. "I like to read. I just don't like reading school stuff," he objected, feeling the need to defend himself. "I don't like being forced to read."

Shaking his head, Sky looked pointedly at Jessica. "Alright, we both know why I'm hear. As fun as this pointless banter is, we really need to move onto the main subject already: you're a werewolf."
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down