Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop.

2 posters

Go down

[Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop. Empty [Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Rose smiled and adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Wow," she muttered, earning a smile from a shop assistant who had heard her as she hustled by. "Everything's so pretty"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

[Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop. Empty Re: [Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop.

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Melanie laughed as she also looked around. "And probably sooo expensive! But thats how it is I guess... So Rose, any ideas what kinda dress you want? Long? Short? Color?" she grinned as she let the questions flow over Roslyn.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

[Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop. Empty Re: [Rose and Melly] Shopping 'til we drop.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

"C'est la vie," Roslyn said, chuckling quietly. "I'm thinking a long dress, I'm not picky about sleeves, and I really don't know about color" she said, grinning. "To the racks!" she said, pointing dramatically at the rows and rows of dresses and robes in front of them.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"Cest la vee?" she asked, "Whats language is that?" she laughed slightly knowing she probably got all the words wrong.

"Racks it is!" she then smiled following Rose towards a rack. She pulled out a rather ugly looking flowerprinted blue dress. "Ew."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Roslyn giggled. "Close," she said. "It means 'That's life'" she explained, giggling more at the dress in Mel's hand. "I think we can safely veto that one," she joked, pulling a dark dusty pink dress off the rack and holding it up against herself.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Melanie smiled and nodded to the dress. "It's nice, maybe a bit big," she bit her lipð, going through some more dresses. "But pink will look good on you! We should pick out few dresses for you to try out."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Roslyn nodded and put the dress back on the rack. "I see something," she said, stretching up on her toes to see over the top of the rack. "I'll be back in a moment," she said, walking around to another rack and coming back with a shorter, dark lilac dress.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 pm

"Oh I love it!" Melanie exclaimed as she saw the purple dress. "You should really try it on! This kind of purple would go great with your hair." she smiled again, before pointing towards a room were you could try clothes on. "Go there, try it on. Now!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Roslyn laughed. "Yes ma'am" she said, saluting before hurrying into the change room to change.
"Melanie?" she called, poking her head through the curtains a few minutes later.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yes?" Melanie asked and walked towards Rose. "Come out! Come out and let me see!" she ordered with a smile.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Rose smiled and stepped out from behind the curtain, holding her arms away from her sides as if she was afraid to crush the fabric. "What do you think?" she asked, turning slowly in place.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Mel clapped her hands together. "Oh its a winner! You look gorgeous! Seriously, I hope it isn't too expensive." she smiled. "It's perfect!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 am

Roslyn smiled. "I like it too," she said, dryly, reaching under her arm to check the tag. "And it's not too bad price-wise, either" her smile widened. "Hello, fate!"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Mel nodded in excitement. "Its beautiful! You should get it" She beamed.

She then looked around. "Do you need something else? Shoes? Other stuff?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm

"Yeah, I definitely need shoes" Roslyn laughed. "I don't think beat up converse really go with the dress" she waggled one foot as proof.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down