Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec]

2 posters

Go down

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec] Empty Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec]

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 am

Rose was dozing in the common room, slumped on a sofa with her feet extended in front of her. Or at least she was until she felt the bottoms of her socks start to get unbearably hot. Jerking back, she swore loudly and grabbed at her wand, wincing as she put out her smoldering socks. "Wonderful," she grumbled, eying the fire darkly. "Burnt socks, and I just woke up the whole bloody school"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec] Empty Re: Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec]

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 am

Alec was staring at the wall in the common room. Aside from a sleeping girl, he was alone. With his mind off in lala land, Alec didn't notice that the girl's socks were on fire until he smelt the burning fabric and heard her swear.

The fire was out and all was quiet. Suddenly, Alec burst out laughing. He didn't know why, but he just kept laughing. When he finally calmed down enough to talk,he said "I don't think I ever heard a girl swear that badly!"
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec] Empty Re: Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet [Rose and Alec]

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:23 am

Rose chuckled. "What can I say? I'm a champion potty mouth" she said, peeling off her burnt socks and setting them down beside her before twisting around to look at him. "And who are you?" she asked, smiling.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 am

Grinning, Alec sat up. "The name's Alec Sparx, Miss Potty Mouth," he winked. His eyes fell on the socks, and he couldn't help but laugh again.

"How are you going to explain that to people? 'Oh, ya know, I was just relaxing by the fire and thought I'd dip my feet in," Alec snorted.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 am

Roslyn shrugged. "Maybe," she said, grinning. "Nice to meet you, Alec, I'm Roslyn" she added with a giggle. "Also known as miss potty mouth"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:42 am

"Roslyn...nice name," Alec grinned. "So, what were you doing falling asleep in the common room? For all you know, someone could've drawn a mustache on your face."

Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Roslyn smiled. "I have faith in my fellow Lacertians," she said, shrugging and resting her elbows on the back of the sofa.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:01 am

Alec couldn't help but scoff. "So you fall asleep in the common room because you trust your house mates not to draw a mustache on your face? You have some seriously whacked up trust issues. I mean, it's one thing to trust the second years; you spent an entire year with them. But, us firsties? Really?"
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 am

"Yes, really" Roslyn retorted, sticking her tongue out at him and then grinning. "At least I'm not completely paranoid; most people run around yelling at firsties" she added, shrugging. "I'd rather have a mustache drawn on my face than scare firsties"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down