Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take me away [Open to anyone!]

2 posters

Go down

Take me away [Open to anyone!] Empty Take me away [Open to anyone!]

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 am

Roslyn wandered the rows of books. She already had a large pile of books building up beside her bed in her dorm, but, in her opinion, you could never have too many books. The stack in her arms proved her theory.
"If you don't drop 'em, you can take 'em" she said, grinning as she shifted the stack to her left arm so that she could run her fingers over the spines of the books as she passed.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Take me away [Open to anyone!] Empty Re: Take me away [Open to anyone!]

Post by Kynleigh Saffren Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Kynleigh walked down the aisles of books, her hands brushing against their spines as her eyes lingered over each title slowly. Her wand was tucked behind her ear and her long braid swung back and forth as she moved. She was in need of a book that was at least entertaining. She didn't want to spend tonight listening to her parents fighting, so a good book would be just the cure.

As she turned down another aisle, Kynleigh almost ran into another person. Gasping slightly, Kynleigh outstretched her hands in apology. "I'm sorry," Kynleigh said politely, though she doubted it was really her fault. She was just walking, after all.
Kynleigh Saffren
Kynleigh Saffren

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

The impact totallt blind-sided Roslyn. One minute she was innocently browsing the shelves, minding her own business, and the next thing she knows she's flat on her back and her books are in piles around her. "It's fine," she said airily, getting to her feet and flashing a quick grin at the other girl. "Not your fault I wasn't paying attention"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kynleigh Saffren Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 am

Kynleigh smiled politely at the girl, "It is my fault that I wasn't paying attention though." Kynleigh admitted, picking up her bracelet that had fallen off her wrist. She fastened it tightly, before looking back up at the girl. Kynleigh supposed that she should leave the girl alone to look for books, but maybe the girl had a suggestion. "I'm looking for a good book, any suggestions?" Kynleigh wondered, looking over at her.

"By the way," she said. "I'm Kynleigh."
Kynleigh Saffren
Kynleigh Saffren

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Roslyn shrugged. "Not really," she admitted, crouching down to pick up her books. "This is my first time shopping in here so I really don't know what I've got," she said, giggling. "The only one I really can even talk about is Rockology for idiots, and it's really not that interesting"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down