Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I scream for Icecream (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

I scream for Icecream (OPEN) Empty I scream for Icecream (OPEN)

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Melanie had just bought her self kiwi and chocolate icecream and looked around to find a table to sit by.
She found one in the left corner and made her way over to it.

Suddenly she slipped on something wet on the floor and sent her ice cream flying into a person sitting nearby.
"Oh god, so sorry!" she managed out, a hand flying to her mouth as she stared at the person with her ice cream all over it. "Sorry!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

I scream for Icecream (OPEN) Empty Re: I scream for Icecream (OPEN)

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 pm

"Do you just live to throw stuff at me, Frost?" Jack asked, straightening up. He was covered in ice cream, but he didn't mind. Ice cream was cold. It didn't break noses.

He smiled at Mel and looked at the empty tray. "So, um, how much ice cream was that?" he asked her, looking back at her face. "Oh, for crying out loud." He grinned very widely and plunged the single cone into her face. "There. We're even."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

It took Melanie few moments to realize just who her ice cream had flown over.
"Jack, I'm sorry." she said, biting her lip.

She gasped when the cold made contact with her face. "JACK!" this time she was screaming his name out with anger. "That is not nice!" She said, wiping the ice cream from her face.

"You buy me ice cream!" she demanded, crossing her arms. "I mean you kinda almost a little but not really stole mine."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am

"I fail to see why I should," Jack replied, a wide grin splitting across his ice cream covered face. "Is this because I'm a guy? Sexism."

He smiled at a gawking kid and stuck an arm out toward them. "Want a lick?"

The kid looked repulsed and Jack grinned.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Winters Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 am

Jessica walked in just in time to see a guy get covered in ice cream. She stifled a giggle and walked over to see if the girl was okay. It was just in her nature.While walking she saw the boy shove ice cream in the red heads face.

"Was that really the best way to handle that?" She asked crossing her arms.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 am

Melanie crossed her arms over her chest. "You STOLE my ice cream." she nodded. "I did not drop it on you, you pulled it towards you with your mind and spilled it." she continued nodding as she talked. "There for you owe me ice cream."

She then smiled a little and turned to the girl that addressed them, she reconized her faintly from school. "Jack never handles things "well", he has issues." she leaned in to whisper the last words, but made sure to have the loud enough for the boy to hear.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 am

"I have issues?" Jack snorted. "Says Miss Smackatron. You hit me so often you'd think I'd be immune." He smiled and groaned in a lighthearted way. "Why do all girls gang up in me? You horrible people."

Looking back across at the counter he sighed. "I suppose I could get you both an ice cream. Who wants what? It had better be cheap."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down