Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horses (Closed to Liz)

2 posters

Go down

Wild Horses (Closed to Liz) Empty Wild Horses (Closed to Liz)

Post by Matthew McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

He had agreed to meet with his sister here, even though he didn't like it very much. Matthew had had half the heart to just ask her to come over to Mel's place, but he knew Lizbet wouldn't be to keen about that. His sister liked going outside. Matthew decided he just needed to get over himself, he couldn't hide inside forever. It wasn't healthy. He was seventeen now, the world shouldn't scare him like so.

Matthew bit his lip as he fiddled with his thumbs while waiting. He wished he brought a book, then at least he wouldn't look so lost. He couldn't actually remember why he hadn't brought one.

"I just h-hope she h-hurries," he muttered to himself, staring at his feet.
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Wild Horses (Closed to Liz) Empty Re: Wild Horses (Closed to Liz)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Liz had taken her time; taking a long shower, curling her hair, putting on make up, carefully and slowly picking out clothes.

She was in no hurry. She never was when it came to meeting family, anyway. She knew Matthew would be waiting, so she walked slowly, enjoying the weather (and the view of hot guys) in town.

Spotting her brother, who seemed to be nervous and socially awkward as always. Lizbet sighed, putting on a grin as she walked over to him and sat down. "Mattie, what a pleasure!"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

When Lizbet joined him, Matthew felt a little better. Though, the fact that his sister drew the stares of some people around them to their table, made him feel worse again. He ran his hand through his hair and swallowed, forcing himself to smile.

"H-hullo," he told her, sliding the menu over to her side of the table. "How a-are you d-doing, Lizzy?" he asked his sister, fixating his eyes on the table.
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Liz rolled her eyes, shrugging her coat off, she leaned towards her brother. "I've been doing good, went out clubbing the other day. It was very fun. You should try it sometimes." she looked around, trying to spot a waiter or someone to take their orders.

"Am I buying my own ice cream?" she asked, pouting slightly as she crossed her legs. "Or will you do it for me?" she batted her eyes, usually that would work on most people. "Let's see if we can find a good looking waiter here-" Liz paused. "-Unless you'd prefer a waitress, a sexy one. Someone that would go clubbing with you." the red haired girl laughed to herself, she was really bored and had nothing better to do than mess around with her brother's head. Besides, that was always fun.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew McKinnon Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

"I don't r-really think it'd be s-som-something I'd l-like," he told her, watching the waitress closely as she came towards their table to take their order. He didn't have the heart to make his sister pay for her own icecream, so he shook his head. "I'll p-pay," he told her.

The talk about sexy waiters made him even more uncomfortable, especially when he gave the waitress his order and waited for Liz to do the same. "I don't n-need a w-waitress to go c-clu-clubbing with," he told her when the waitress left their table.
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

"Double-chip-cookie-marshmallow-ice-cream and then three strawberries." Liz grinned as the waitress took her order, when her brother was paying Liz would let herself order anything she wanted, no matter the price. "And maybe an ice cold coke, to go with."

Liz rolled her eyes, watching the waitress walk away. "Would you really mind having that ass to dance with?" she grinned to herself, turning back towards her brother. "Common, you've got to live a little. When was the last time you went out drinking?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew McKinnon Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Matthew's eyes widened at the ice-cream, and then also the drink, Lizbet ordered. That was going to cost him at least a weeks allowance. He wanted to tell her to order something cheaper, but his mouth wasn't cooperating with him, so he just left it at that. He would just not spend money on anything else this week.

Matthew tried to avoid going red in the face when Lizbet started talking about the waitress ass. He could feel a slight blush staining his cheeks though, and he quickly turned his attention to the table. "I d-don't go out d-drinking, t-there's n-no time f-for that," he told her, not taking his eyes off the table, which suddenly became extremely interesting.
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down