Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL.

2 posters

Go down

Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL. Empty Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL.

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

More letters to post. This time one was a two word letter to his parents stating "Am alive" and one was in reply to a spam catalogue advertising him bras. Needless to say, that was also two words.

He turned around when he heard someone enter, his owl having flown off now, and peered round the corner. "Who'sat?" he called out, frowning. "Is that Leo? Come on out, you prick." He turned around again, watching the owl fly off into the distance.

(MRAH CRAP POST NEVER MIND)
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL. Empty Re: Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL.

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Mel had decided it was time to owl her parents, just to let them know she was alive, missed them and maybe, possibly, ask for a little bit more money.

She rolled her eyes, when she heard a familiar voice. "No, Jonathan. I am not Leo. Or I hope I'm not, last time I checked I was female." the red head shrugged, walking past the corner and to her friend. "But if you're starting to doubt that..."

She smiled to herself, it was good to be able to think about him, Leo and Zol as her 'friends' again.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL. Empty Re: Remember This or I'll Destroy You, LOL.

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Ah, the use of the full first name. Jack grinned. "Zoltan! Didn't expect you to come up here." He turned around to pull a face at Mel. "Seriously, don't call me Jonathan. That's such an icky name. Melsibub." Melsibub? Was that the best he could come up with?

Peering down at her letter he put an arm on some birdcrap painted pillar and leaned his chin on his hand. "Whooo you posting to?" he asked, grinning. "Is it your boyfriend?" He rather hoped not. He had missed being friends with Mel, but now he just had to worry that she'd decided to hook up with someone else and he'd fucked up his chances with her.

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

"Jonathan." Mel repeated, pondering the name. "I rather like it, why isn't your nickname Jonah or something? That would be hilarious." she grinned, walking towards an owl. "Melsibub is not a nice name for me, seriously, can't you guys find a nice nickname for me? Ginge, Little Red and now Melsibub. Awful."

She frowned, trying to get the owl still. "Boyfriend? Who needs those?" she smiled to herself. "I was actually writing to my parents, but then again, doubt they'll read it."

The red head turned back to Jack, when she finally managed to stick the letter to the owl. "What were you doing here? Owling the girlfriend?" she joked. She hoped he was not for his own good, because if he was, she'd have to punch him.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

"To be fair, Melsibub is the most PC," Jack replied with a shrug, smiling slightly. "And it's a sexy name. Sexyish. Not very sexy. But whatever." He prodded her on the shoulder, before tucking his arm back under his chin.

"My nickname isn't Jonah because that would suck," Jack replied. "John sucks too. I like Jack. Jack suits me fine. Leave me alone, damn." He laughed a little. "Plus you'd hit me if I called you Lanie, so fair is fair. Or sort of."

His heart rose a little and sunk at the same time. So she had no boyfriend, but didn't want one. Fantastic. Well, he was halfway there. "Girlfriend? Eugh, no. I've already told you, my heart is owned by Zoltan's hair. To that hair I shall always be faithful." Gosh she was pretty when she smiled. "If I was your parent, I'd read it," he murmured afterwards, staring straight at her, before frowning and pulling another face. "Ugh, what am I saying? Creepy musing that you didn't want to hear right there." Ding ding ding! Any hope of getting Mel as a girlfriend gone right there. Shut up, Jack. Shut up.

"I missed you, you know?"

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Mel stomach did some kind of flip at Jack's words, but she tried to keep her face normal. "Sexy, huh? Yes, of course, all my nicknames must be sexy. We're a sexy bunch of friends aren't we? You, me, Leo and Zoltan." she grinned.

The girl cringed at the nickname. "If you call me 'Lanie', I might throw something at you." Liz had always called her 'Lanie' when they were little and it used to drive Mel crazy, Liz had been forced to stop though when Mel threatened to break her favorite doll. The red head laughed at the memory; she'd been quite the doll-breaker back then and Liz had been like an innocent angel, except for the occasional teasing, which really wasn't the case anymore.

Again, Melanie's stomach did some kind of weird flip. She stared at the boy in front of her, smiling. He was so ... gorgeous. She had no other word for him; his hair, his eyes, his face. Everything was so perfect. Even though his nose had been broken a few times.

I missed you, you know. Her mind took a moment to progress his words and then her body did the first thing she thought of. Her arms reached forward and she wrapped them around Jack's neck. "I've missed you too." she sighed into his neck as she hugged him, only then realizing what she was doing. "-I'm sorry," she pulled away slightly, still keeping her arms on his shoulders. "I've just really... missed having my friends."

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"Oh, don't throw anything at me, I don't want to break this a third time," Jack said, laughing a little as he tapped the side of his nose, before pulling himself up onto the small birdshat covered wall and swinging over it so that he was standing in front of Mel.

She put his arms around his neck and for a moment he was caught off guard. It wasn't weird that he was hugging someone; he hugged people a lot when he wasn't infuriating them. But when Mel was there and he was caught up in a hazy bubble of her shampoo and her clothes and a smell that was just so distinctly Mel that he just found himself breathing it in, before realising he should probably hug her back. "You smell nice," he mumbled.

Something happened after that and he wasn't quite sure why. All of a sudden, it was like he wasn't in charge of his own limbs. He put a hand on her waist gently and brought his other to just beneath her chin, tilting her head upwards and looking down at her.

He definitely wasn't in charge of himself when he lowered his face to meet her lips.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Mel smiled, happy that Jack hugged her back instead of feeling too awkward about it. She wasn't quite sure if he was the hugging type, but it seemed like he didn't have a problem with it.

She was about to mumble a quiet 'thank you' and let herself breathe in his own scent, when she felt his fingers on her waist and then another one under her chin.

Her face tilted upwards and she looked at him, eyes open wide. Was he going to do it? No, he wouldn't. He didn't like her like that.

But then he did it. At first Mel was caught by surprise, but it only took her few seconds and then her lips were moving with his. It almost felt like she was back to being a little first year that had no idea what she was doing, it was so... new. But then it became easier to get used to and the red head wrapped her arms back around Jack's neck and pulled herself up on her tiptoes so her lips could reach his more easily and without breaking the kiss.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

She's kissing back oh my God what what is this whatisthisohmyGod. He wanted to grin, ecstatic, when her hands slipped around his neck, settling his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. His mind was whirring and yet completely empty all at once, his eyes closing as he continued to kiss her, deciding not to think of the consequences and to instead enjoy the moment while it lasted. She's kissing back. She's kissing back!

He only broke the kiss when he had to snatch a breath, feeling light headed and dizzy in a whole new way to what he had ever felt before. He looked at Mel briefly, before nodding. "Just, uh, just wanted to do that." As his senses returned, he hastily dropped his hands from her waist, and stepped back a little, looking away as he felt his cheeks heat up a little.

What had he just done? Mel didn't like him. She was with Leo. No, wait, she wasn't. Leo was all about Zoltan, wasn't he? Oh, God, what? This was confusing. He couldn't think straight. Which would explain why he kissed her. Wait. No it wouldn't. What.

"Um," was all he could say, before smiling. "Sorry..."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

He was kissing her. She was kissing him back. Why was he kissing her? Why was she kissing him back? Just... what the hell-?

There were so many questions dancing around in Mel's head, but no time to ask them. Her eyes stayed closed and her body let itself lean into Jack's as her lips continued to move with his.

He's kissing me. He's kissing me. He's still kissing me. Why is he kissing me? Oh Merlin, oh Merlin, oh Merlin...

Mel was feeling quite dizzy and breathless when Jack pulled away, her legs shaking and she decided not to try and move, because they'd probably give up and she'd collapse on the floor. She just stared at the boy in front of her, blinking a rapidly before she managed out "It's... okay."

Why is he apologizing?! He's smiling though, isn't he? So, he doesn't regret it? Does he? Oh, please... dont regret it.

"Didn't quite expect that..." the red head trailed off, still staring at Jack. Merlin, she wanted to kiss him again. "Maybe, we should do this again sometime."
WHAT? What the fuck was she saying? Oh, Merlin, she sounded like a twelve year old. LEARN TO STOP WOMAN! Nobody wants to kiss a twelve year old! NO! Stop blushing! STOP BLUSHING!

"You know.." she hastily added "If you want." Oh, fuck.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

We could do this again sometime. If Jack had his way it would be all they ever did. Ever. Full stop. He nodded slightly, expressing his approval of this idea before pulling her towards him again and kissing her.

His hands found their way to her back and rested their gently, his head stooping a bit to get to Mel. Either he was freakishly tall or she was vertically challenged or perhaps they were both just stupidly awkward heights but then he found himself not caring anymore about anything but their lips.

After this kiss broke and he felt weak around the knees, he looked up, breathing deeply, and for the first time was pretty aware of his surroundings and their being covered in bird crap. "Oh," he said, "well." He looked back to Mel. "I could have picked a more fitting place, eh?" he said, the end of his sentence dissolving into breathy laughter.

"I'm... I'm really sorry that I went and got smashed," Jack said awkwardly, watching his feet with great interest. "I uh, I just, uh... I just really kind of uhm, I just..." Fucking hell, spit it out, Holloway. "Ijustreallykindofhaveacrushonyou." No Holloway, take it back! TAKE IT BACK. "Kind of," he added feebly.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 am

Mel had been seriously close to turning around, running away and drowning herself in the lake, when suddenly Jack had nodded his head and then they were kissing again.

If she had been in the right mind to think, Mel would have probably cursed her height or squealed in delight over that fact that he wanted to kiss her again and didn't just think of her as a childish twelve year old pervert, but she wasn't in her right mind. She was way too high on the fact that she was kissing Jack... Nosie... Jonathan... Holloway... Her best friend.

When Jack broke the kiss again and started talking, Mel couldn't help herself but she genuinely smiled. "It's maybe not the cleanest place, but ... it could be worse.. I guess."

She then awkwardly crossed her arms and once again found herself staring at Jack, who seemed to find his feet or the floor rather interesting. "Don't apologize for that." Mel grimaced slightly. "I'm sorry for what I said at Zoltan's, you didn't deserve that punch.." she looked at him again, listening carefully to what he was saying as a smile spread over her face again.

"Kind of?" she repeated, raising her eyebrows slightly. "I normally don't kiss people-twice-that I only have a 'kind of' crush... on..." She trailed off. Oh fuck, had she just admitted that she fancied him? More than 'kind of'? Oh Merlin... nice one Mel.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:05 pm

She... She had a crush on him? He looked at her, his stomach feeling stupidly athletic. "Oh, um, well." His palms felt a little clammy as he fumbled with the bottom of his shirt. "Hmm. Well um, if we uh, both kind of fancy each other, would you, uh, kind of wanna date?"

He shook his head. "No. No, in fact, I want you to date me. Because you're funny and pretty and cool and kind and I think I'm in love with you." He swallowed. "I know I'm in love with you. And... And I know that what happened with Leo wasn't what it looked like but I couldn't even deal with Sky, Mel, and I don't think," he paused, his voice cracking a little, "I don't think I'd feel this way if I wasn't."

He looked at his feet again. "I am such a fucking girl," he mumbled.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Mel stared at Jack, blinking repeatedly at his words. This wasn't the first time he'd said them, but they hadn't sounded so ... real, when he had been on the floor drunk. She swallowed. "Do you mean that?" she managed to choke out after a moment but wasn't able to force her eyes away from Jack. "Do you? Because, I hope you do and I hope that you'll remember it tomorrow, too." she gave away a breathless laugh. "Because.. Because I.. I.. I think I might be.. in love with you too."

Mel swallowed the lump in her throat, playing with her fingers. "I... I felt something for Sky.. but ... It didn't feel like this... Nothing feels like this." she frowned. "It hurt more than anything I'd ever felt before when I left you at Zoltan's and... I've never felt this way when I kissed Leo or Sky.. I just, I don't know."

She took a step towards him, closing her eyes as she tried to build up the courage to continue. "I don't think you're a girl, seeing as I'm more into boys..." she laughed again and opened her eyes, taking in his face. "I think you.. should kiss me again," she propped herself up on her toes. "To make it official."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Jack wasn't sure whether to collapse, scream in elation or laugh, or do all three. He settled on keeping his mouth sealed shut. She could probably hear his heart hammering against his chest. People on Pluto could probably hear his heart hammering in his chest.

He grinned a little and winced. "Yeah, you don't have to go into detail about San-Sky. I can gather that much." But what she said next made his expression melt into such a happy smile that he couldn't quite believe he was capable of it. "Do you mean that?" he asked quietly.

She took a step towards him, and he inhaled deeply. "Well, you know, I'm sure I can accept that challenge," he whispered, leaning down and placing the tips of his fingers beneath her jaw to angle her head slightly, before leaning in and kissing her once more, this time opening his mouth slightly.

He could get used to this, he thought.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 am

Mel couldn't stop her self but she smiled - she beamed. He means it, it seems! Oh, Merlin that's good. That is really good.

She wanted to jump around and scream, but for a second she wondered if that wouldn't just make the owls go crazy - Merlin, they were still in the Owlry, how had they not been bitten by a crappy owl yet?

But she didn't get the chance to linger on her thoughts for much longer, because her mind focused on Jack again, smiling into the kiss the red head wrapped her arms around the boy's neck again and her fingers trailed up and into his hair, which was surprisingly soft.

She didn't let the kiss last as long as she wanted it to, though, because a nervous feeling once again attacked her stomach and she pulled away, her face going white instead of the familiar red hot colour that usually took place on her cheeks. "... What the hell are we telling Leo and Zol? They're going to freak out on us..." she looked up at Jack, biting her lip.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm

She pulled away, and alarm bells went off in Jack's head. Uh oh. That couldn't be good. Why did she pull away? Didn't she like him? Oh God she didn't like him. He might as well go die in a hole now-

He laughed a little at her words, trying to ignore the fact that she had blanched a little. Oh God. "You're thinking about them when you're kissing me, not sure what I should think about that," he joked, grinning. "But they can freak all they want. Just cos we got together before them - before they found anyone, even... oh, you know." He wasn't even sure. Better start again.

"We just," Jack began, shoving his hands into his pockets, "We just um, tell them we're... dating." He paused for a second. "That is such a weird word. I think I might have actually never said it before outside of this conversation- GAH, sorry, I can't help it." He sighed and smiled at her, the past few minutes only just beginning to sink in.

(ooc: MRAH IT'S SHITE NEVER MIND BYE)
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Mel's eyes widened and she threw a hand over her mouth. "OhMerlinI'msorry," she muttered into it, before she removed it quickly. "-I wasn't thinking about them... It's not like that..." the sentence 'kissing me' had her blushing furiously though so she had the hardest time to get the words out. "-There's just a lot going on and you're my best friend.. and they're my best friends so it's kind of the same-" WHAT? "-... But not really because I'm not da... date...dating.. them... Merlin I dont even know what I'm saying, lets ignore this. I'm babbling, I'm nervous, you're making me nervous-" Stop talking.

She looked down, eying her flats with great interest, there seemed to be a hole on one of them, Oh Well, better leave and get that fixed - No, you're not leaving. "It is a weird word-" It was a scary word... wait,since when was it scary? What was she even saying? "... But it's a good word." Seriously, what ARE you saying Frost? "Right, continue ignoring that. Uhm... I.. I vote that... you tell them." she nodded her head and smiled slightly embarrassed.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Jack's lips quirked up considerably. Was she more nervous than him? His insides fluttered as he grinned. She really meant it. She meant it. Oh, Merlin, she meant it. He felt a sudden need to grab her, to take her hand, to do something. In the end he settled for just smiling at her. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you nervous. If I calm down, maybe you will too."

He groaned as she told him that it was his duty to tell them. "What about we just snog in front of them? That's pretty direct." He shrugged, and smiled. "To be honest, I don't really care about them right now." I'm a bit worried that this is all a dream and as soon as I step out of this owlery the whole dream will collapse around me like sand through an hourglass. He breathed in. "I... Is this a dream?"

They had to get out of this owlery. It suddenly felt stifling, and Jack couldn't help but feel if he stayed in here the walls would collapse in on them, and if he left on his own, it would all evaporate and they'd be back to square one. And nothing, nothing would undo this for him now.

Reaching out, he grabbed her hand in his. "Come on," he said, smiling, and he pulled her towards the door. "Let's find them now. Let's tell them now. Hell, let's tell everyone."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 pm

He was smiling at her, that was a good sign? Right? He didn't think she was just a mumbling baboon. Right? She breathed out. "Calming down, yes, okay, how do I do that?"

The idea of snogging Jack in front of Zoltan and Leo was both hilarious and terrifying. "I'm over thinking this? Arent I? Its just... Its them and its us, its us. You and me. That's got to be weird." she then looked at him, a smile tugging at her lips at his words. "It's a good dream, then, isn't it?"

She couldn't deny that her hand fitted well into his and it felt rather very amazingly nice to have him hold it, but what the hell was he saying? Again the nervous feeling rose, stronger than ever, in her stomach. "Jack! Jack!" she shrieked, but let him pull her forward. "That-That is not really 'calming' my nervousness!"

But Merlin, she just wanted to tell everyone, and see the looks on their faces. But... "I know you're not related to half the school," she said, frowning "But I am, so there are going to people that will freak out and I just don't know how to handle freaking out, because hell I cant handle myself freaking out, which I bloody am doing right now!" God woman, get your shit together, how come Jack Holloway is more calm than you? Not that you're ever calm - STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down