Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm the Night (Leo/Nat)

2 posters

Go down

I'm the Night (Leo/Nat) Empty I'm the Night (Leo/Nat)

Post by Leo Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Leo was sitting behind his drunks, just sitting there, biting on one of them. Damon was curled up not to far away, and Leo was trying to decide what to play. He had no idea how long he had been sitting there like that. He had been practising a song and then he suddenly stopped, not even knowing why. After two more minutes of silence, Leo snapped out of it, and he started drumming again.

The loud sounds could be heard all through the empty house, and Leo smirked. He continued playing, not caring about the noise he made. He could almost hear his sister's voice in his head already, as he started to count down.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

I'm the Night (Leo/Nat) Empty Re: I'm the Night (Leo/Nat)

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Natalie had been sitting in the living room; reading a book when loud banging noises had filled the house.

Her eyes narrowed as she closed the book and dropped it on the couch before she stood up and walked towards her brothers room.

She opened the door and stuck her head in. "Have you not heard about quietness?" she asked as she opened the door fully and stepped in, placing one hand on each hip and staring at her brother with eyes fully narrowed. "Or can't you at least, play something good?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Leo didn't even look up as his sister bursted into his room. He had seen that one coming. He finished playing the last notes of the song and then looked up, an innocent look on his face. As soon as he stopped playing, the large black dog walked over to him, and settled at his feet.

"What do you mean quietness?" he asked. "Aren't you a Witch? Why don't you just use a silencing spell?" he asked with a smirk. He ignored her comment about his playing being bad, not because he didn't care. But because he chose to.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Natalie rolled her eyes at her little brother. "Well I think the situation as gone bad if I have to use a silencing charm in my own house."

She moved her eyes from her brother and down to his dog. "I mean it Leo, I know you're having a blast annoying your big sister, but your dear big sister has a temper and might just put something on fire." she gestured towards the dog with a teasing glint in her eyes. "Now, when you have learned to play some real good music then maybe I can live with it - but not for 24 hours a day; can't you just practice when I'm not around?" she asked, placing her hands back on her hips.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well, it wasn't my choice to live with you, this is my house just as much as it is yours," Leo said stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest. He snapped his fingers and Damon stood up to place its head on Leo's lap. The dog turned his head so he was staring at Natalie. When someone touched his dog, Leo could absolutely lose it.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon May 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Natalie rolled her eyes again at her brother. "Well luckily for you, you don't have to live here for long do you?" she shook her head. "I'll try not to murder you during the summer though," she gave away a laugh and walked over to her brother to give him a pat on the cheek.

"It's going to be easier for both of us when school starts, I get to keep an eye with you but not have to listen to this." she gestured towards the drums with a grin.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down