Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creep (Jack/Sky)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creep (Jack/Sky) Empty Creep (Jack/Sky)

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

(The title is nothing personal, I put my iTunes on Shuffle and Creep by Radiohead was the first thing that came up Razz)

Jack was tired. He didn't mean to be, but he didn't want to go home just yet and that meant there was no bed available. Despite the fact that he had a coffee and the glass of the window he leant against was cold, he found his eyes shutting easily.

Struggling to keep them open, he banged his head against the window in an attempt to wake himself up a bit.

It worked.

Grumbling at his stupidity, he looked across at the door.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Creep (Jack/Sky) Empty Re: Creep (Jack/Sky)

Post by Sky Rider Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Sky walked into the Mars Cafe out of complete boredom. He wasn't the biggest fan of coffee, but he had nothing else to do. He was visiting Mars with his dad. Well, more like his dad didn't trust Sky to not blow up the house while he went to a meeting on Mars, so he was dragged along.

With nothing to do, Sky had taken to wandering the streets until any building caught his attention. The aroma from the cafe had made his stomach grumble, resulting in his arrival. Sighing, he made his way to the counter and ordered a random drink. Paying the man behind the counter, he looked around for a place to sit.

There really weren't any seats available that wouldn't put him next to a complete stranger, except for one. The seat was next to one of Mel's friends, Jake or something. Shrugging to himself, Sky made his way over to him.

"Hey, I'm Sky. Do you mind if I sit here? There's not really any other places to," Sky said to him.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Jack watched a boy enter, and then three girls, and another boy... It grew tedious. He closed his eyes and looked back at his hands, when he heard another voice sound from above him.

He looked up, recognising the boy to be in some of his classes. "Hey," he said with a smile. "I'm Jack. And sure, you can sit here. You're a friend of Mel's, right?"

Usually, he could greet people with that. There didn't seem to be many people who weren't friends with his ginger comrade.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Oh, his name was 'Jack'. Well, I was close enough, Sky thought while taking the seat across from the boy. "Nice to meet ya."

Nodding his head at the question, Sky took a sip of his drink. "I guess you could say I'm her friend," he shrugged. He'd say that they were more than friends, but if he was one of Mel's friends, he should know that, right?

"So, how do you know Mel?" Sky asked, half curious and half (not that he'd admit it) jealous.

((Terra: Awww, he's jealous Razz))
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows. He guessed you could say that? That sounded a bit smug. But he shrugged anyway. What the hell did it matter?

He grinned. "I know her cos she smacked me in the face with a leviboard and then threw a melon at me. We're good friends now. But don't call her a ginger."

"How do you know her then?" he reciprocated the question.

(Jack's getting jealous too, a little! Razz)

Last edited by Jack Holloway on Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

"She...smacked you...in the face...with a leviboard?!" Sky asked. He couldn't help but laugh at the thought of that.

"And she threw a melon at you? That's a nice way to become friends," Sky grinned, shaking his head slightly. His eyebrows furrowed together at his advice, but said nothing on it.

"Well, we met when I was wrestling some moving tables," Sky began, laughing at the memory. Jack probably wouldn't get it, but he didn't really care. "We became friends in the three minutes it took us to discuss our names, and I ended up asking her to the ball. Now she's my girlfriend."
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 pm

"Yeah, I get a lot of stuff thrown at me," Jack said with a smile. "Maybe I'm just attractive to inanimate objects." He rocked back in his chair a little.

His four chair legs slammed on the floor and his eyebrows shot up.

"You're her girlfriend?" He screwed up his face at the mistake. "No, sorry, I mean boyfriend. There's not that much of a difference though." He grinned. "Oh, well, that's nice. Do you reckon it'll last?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Sky scowled. He didn't like this guy. Not one bit. "Gee, thanks," he muttered, clenching his fists underneath the table. He didn't want Mel to get mad at him for possibly damaging her friend, so he went with the second best thing: sarcasm.

"Honestly, I have no clue whether it will last or not," Sky answered. "I hope it'll last, but I can't be sure. We've already been dating for six months; that's pretty long for a pair of fourteen year olds."

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"Yeah, it is pretty long for fourteen year olds," Jack agreed with a sugary smile. "Can't be that serious then." His smile widened.

"No, seriously, that's great for you guys!" He smirked. "I mean, she's never talked about you, but I'm sure it's really special what you have."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Sky was about three seconds away from punching Jack in the nose. His fists clenched until they turned white, and his teeth grit together.

His entire body seemed to deflate when he said that Mel never talked about him. He didn't expect her to go into full detail about their relationship, but, at least, he thought that she would mention that he was her boyfriend.

"She...she hasn't?" he asked quietly, staring at the table in front of him. He tried to sound as emotionless as possible, but it came out sounding pathetic to his own ears.

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Jack felt a twinge of guilt at the sadness in Sky's voice and regretted it, deep down in his foot. He'd only wanted to make him angry, not upset.

"Um," he said awkwardly, "well, no. Butcha know," he grinned. "She hasn't mentioned me either, has she? And I'm epic. So it's nothing personal, I'm sure."

He didn't think that would cheer Sky up, but he didn't care that much.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Epic? Epic? Was he serious? Sky thought, glaring at Jack. He just told him that his girlfriend never once spoke about him, nor did she even mention him in passing, and all he had to say way that he was epic?

"Yeah, that made me feel so much better. Mel cares about me as much as she cares about a pathetic excuse for a human being," Sky snarled. His fists clenched again as the anger rose. Before he knew it, his right fist connected with Jack's jaw, causing his hand to burn with pain. Ignoring it, he continued to glare at him.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Melanie had been walking around, being bored, so she had decided to go and get something to drink, after all it was very hot outside.

She picked the Mars Café because she remembered that it had rather good food, from when she and Jack had went there.

When entering the Café she noticed it was rather crowded.
She stopped when suddenly she heard her name or well "Mel" be said, and in a voice that reminded her much of Sky's voice.

She twirled around when she suddenly saw the familiar dark haired boy, she beamed as she went to make her way over to him, when suddenly she watched as Sky lounged forward and punched the boy sitting in front of him right in the face.

She gasped. "SKY!" she managed up as she ran towards her boyfriend and the brown haired boy, when she caught a glimpse of the brown haired boy's face her mouth fell open.

"Oh my god Jack?" she managed up, turning back to Sky. "SKY! What the hell? Why would you do that?!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Jack felt Sky's fist before he saw it. His head rocked back against the glass from the impact but he didn't care, because at that moment, Mel had appeared.

He fought back a glower and forced a sour smile, his bottom lip bust from the hard blow he had received.

"You and your boyfriend are quite similar, Ginger," he said, not moving his eyes from Sky. "You've both smacked me. I'm sure we'll all be very good friends." He couldn't hide the venom in his voice, but he couldn't really understand why it was there.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 am

Sky looked at Mel, a grimace etched on his face. She was the last person he wanted to see right now. Not because he was mad at her, no, he could never be mad at Mel. But because he was upset with her, and he didn't want to do something he would regret later.

"Why don't you ask your friend," Sky muttered, sending Jack a dark look.

Scoffing at Jack's statement, Sky laughed bitterly. "Well, apparently, I'm not her boyfriend, am I?" he asked, trying to conceal how hurt he was by forcing his voice to be as bitter as possible.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

Melanie grimaced at Jack's words, but her grimace was quickly wept away when Sky started talking.
Her mouth closed, her eyes watered a bit at his hard tone and look; How he looked at her and then at Jack, there was something wrong with it.

He was mad at her. She'd done something.

"I.." she failed at finding words. "What?" she managed out, her voice breaking "You-You're not my boyfriend?" her voice kept breaking with each word, she looked over at Jack, begging him with her eyes to explain what the hell was going on, she was too afraid to look over at Sky.

She hated seeing him upset, especially if she was the source.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 am

Jack raised his eyebrows. "Simon here was telling me all about how you two have been dating for six months. Congratulations on that, don't get me wrong. But I just told him how odd I found it that you've never mentioned him before, so I thought he wasn't particularly special, and then he decked me. Bit of a psychopath, not gonna lie."

He sat down again and rubbed his jaw, hoping the git had broken his hand.

"But anyway, who wants a drink? Maybe Sandra can pay."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

There was a part of Sky that wanted to pull Mel into his arms and apologize over and over when she looked at him with watery eyes. But, there was another part, the part that was in control of his actions at the moment, that wanted to keep hurting Jack and just ignore her. Sadly, that part won.

Sky clenched his fists again, reading to cause Jack more pain than he was in, but his right hand burned from use. Hissing under his breath, he threw the brown haired boy another glare.

"Yeah, I'm the psycho one," Sky growled. He glanced at Mel for a second, attempting to not look as mad as he felt. He had a feeling that he failed.

"I'll have a drink," he said, sitting down as well, glowering at Jack the whole time.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

Mel's eyebrows narrowed at the names Jack called Sky. "Jack." she managed up in a warning hiss.

She stood there, staring blankly at them both when they suddenly wanted to have a drink. "Right." she said, staring them both over, wondering who she should sit next to.

If Sky was angry at her, her probably wouldn't want her there.
And Jack seemed angry as well and had been a little rude to Sky.

"Will someone tell me what the bloody swearword is going on." she slammed her hands on the table staring from one boy to the other. "NOW."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Jack rolled his eyes. "There is nothing more to it. It's just funny how you don't talk about us ever, Ginge. You'd have thought that your boyfriend and and one of your best friend would make an impact in your life, but you don't talk about us, so apparently not. Tell me, Ginger, when were you going to tell us that each other existed?"

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

If Sky wasn't so angry, he'd probably laugh at Mel for saying 'swearword' instead of an actual swearword. When she demanded an explanation, he kept his mouth shut. There really wasn't much to say. He got angry and punched Jack. He didn't think that would really run with Mel, her boyfriend punching her friend for no apparent reason.

Sky couldn't help but to agree with everything that Jack said. Regrettably, he felt a small twinge of anger towards Mel. Is our relationship really not that important to her?

The question was quickly followed by guilt. Just because she didn't tell one person doesn't mean that she doesn't care, he conceded.

Sky remained quiet, his gaze never moving from the table. He was struggling to sort out his emotions, and he didn't need to add how the others were feeling to it.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Mel felt as her heart had skipped a beat.

That was why they were angry.

Well of fudge.

"I.." She failed once again at finding words, "I don't talk about you guys?" she said it in a more of a question to herself as she thought back, staring at Sky as she started talking again "I mean.. I guess I never really felt the need to I ... I thought people would just guess.. I mean with me and Sky and the dance.. and..." she looked over at Jack. "You're one of my best friends, I just.. .I don't know, I guess I don't talk about people." her eyes watered a little again and she cursed her self for that.

"I never meant for you guys to get angry at me," her lover lip quivered and she forced her self to look down.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Jack found himself feeling guilty for the second time today. He looked from Mel to Sky and back again.

"I... I didn't mean to make you upset," he told her earnestly. "I just... Well I did mean to make you mad. I just went blegh, and now you're about to cry, and I hate it when people cry, so just stop it, yeah?"

He clenched the chair arm and looked over at Sky. "I guess I should feel sorry." That was almost an apology, but not quite.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Sky kept his eyes away from Mel for the first half of her speech. Towards the end, he found himself looking at her with remorseful eyes. He had never felt like such an ass before.

He couldn't help himself from rolling his eyes at Jack's pathetic attempt at making Mel stop crying. "You're crap at making people feel better," Sky muttered, referring to both now and earlier.

Nice apology, he thought sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Jack," Sky grit out, not really meaning it. Turning to Mel, he smiled sadly. "I'm really sorry, Mel. I didn't mean to upset you. Forgive me?"
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Mel felt the hot tears prickle down her cheeks, she gritted her teeth to make sure she didn't give away any following sobbing noises.

"I just don't understand," she managed up, looking from one boy to another. "I want you guys to like each other! I mean my best friend and my boyfriend," a little sob slipped away from her lips.

She stared with glossy eyes at both of the boys, begging them to say something nice to each other and tell her they'd be friends.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next