Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked In (San-SKY/Jack)

2 posters

Go down

Locked In (San-SKY/Jack) Empty Locked In (San-SKY/Jack)

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 am

Jack was kind of in a hurry to get back to the common room that evening, having things to do and just wanting to collapse onto his bed and sleep for a million years, an inexplicable tiredness having already set. In fact, he was in so much of a hurry that he wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, and so he shouldn't have been so surprised when he collided with someone at full throttle, launching them both through the door and onto the ground in a classroom nearby. He was vaguely aware of a clock chiming and something clicking as he sent them sprawling to the ground.

"Ugh," Jack grumbled, straightening up as he recovered from the wind being knocked out of him. "I'm sorry," he murmured to the other figure, rubbing his eyes, when he stopped, realising precisely who this person was. Oh Merlin, it would be him, wouldn't it? He looked across and bit his lip, trying to think of something civil to say. The truth was, other than the fact that this guy had punched him which was, in Jack's mind, just plain rude, and the fact that he had been dating Mel (also plain rude), he didn't really have a problem with him. But old habits stuck fast and Jack was having a bit of trouble here.

"Sky," he greeted in what he hoped sounded cheery and not spat at through gritted teeth. "Sorry." He scrambled to his feet, moving towards the door, when to his horror he found that it was locked firm. He tried again to open it, throwing his weight against it (which hurt) and then feeling more sensible and casting alohomora, but his attempts were to no avail. He turned almost reluctantly back to Sky.

"The door won't budge," he said, biting his lip. "It's bloody locked."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Locked In (San-SKY/Jack) Empty Re: Locked In (San-SKY/Jack)

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Sky had just been reading (something he practically never did) while walking back to his common room. The book had something to do with a bird, he had thought, but so far it was only talking about some scout. Sure, it was interesting, but the whole meaning of the story was lost to him. None of it seemed possible to him. Then again, the book was written on Earth; what the heck did he know about Earth?

While he was reading a certain part about a mean old lady, someone had slammed into him. Sky picked himself up from where he had landed--inside a classroom, it seemed--and clutched a hand to the side of his head to stop his vision from swimming.

When it finally stopped, he noticed who it was that had crashed into him. "Jack," Sky said, scratching his neck awkwardly, "'s no problem."

The Crux had no particular problem with Jack, but the thought of being stuck inside a room with him didn't exactly sit well with Sky. He didn't know what it was that really bothered him; maybe it was that Jack had pissed him off that one time, which lead to him punching the guy.

"It's...locked?" Sky asked anxiously. "You're sure?"

Even though he had watched Jack try to open the door, the Crux still felt the need to make sure himself. As expected, it didn't budge.

"Damn," Sky muttered, leaning against the door dejectedly. He slowly slid down it until he was sitting on the floor, his head in his hands. "What the hell are we gonna do?"
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 pm

"Pretty sure it's locked, or I'm weak, which I'm hoping isn't the case," Jack replied, an exasperated laugh tainting the words as Sky also failed to open it. He looked around, before sprinting across to a window to see if that would budge, once again finding no such luck, before returning to his prior position.

The other boy slid down the wall and Jack followed suit, stretching is legs out in front of him as he leaned his head back against the wall and groaned. "Trust bloody Natatats," he murmured, exhaling loudly. "She would lock the door, flipping sadistic twisted mad unstable psychopath."

He looked across at Sky and gave him a half smile. "I guess if we're stuck here we'd better find something to do," he sighed, sliding further down until he was virtually on his back. "Or you know, we could sit in silence but I get bored easily and I'm even more of a dickhead than usual when I'm bored, so unless you want that inflicted on you, which I'm guessing you don't, then we'd better do something entertaining. Like um, book rounders. Baseball. Whatever. Or um, I don't know. We could make a fort. Anything."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm

"'Natatats'?" Sky asked, confused. He didn't have a clue who that was, but he didn't feel like finding out either. So, instead, he opted for trying to come up with a plan of action. The door obviously wouldn't budge, and the window wasn't an option.

"A fort? Seriously?"

Sky hadn't built a fort since he was six. The thought of building one now made him want to laugh himself to death. He didn't though. He didn't want to laugh in front of Jack for some reason. The Crux opted for just shaking his head in amusement and running his hand through his hair.

"I'd honestly choose silent if it wasn't for the fact that you'd be a bigger ass than you already are," he said, adding a very quiet "if that's even possible" to himself.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 pm

"Professor Wyatt," Jack corrected himself quickly. "She's Leo's older sister. I threw up on her, we're now on first name basis." He beamed at Sky and stood up, pushing himself up onto one of the desks and crossing his legs beneath him.

"A fort's a good idea! I think I only had the pleasure of building one once and that was fun. And I was young and had no such material such as desks and books to build it from. Face it, we will never have such a brilliant opportunity to build one again." He shrugged and looked back at the boy, wondering how long this charm was going to last.

He smirked a little at Sky's response to his demand, and grinned. "Yeah. And you've already experienced me being a dick. I mean, I would feel sorry for you but you punched me in the face and if that isn't revenge I don't know what is."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down