Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack? Mel? Arguing? NEVER.

3 posters

Go down

Jack? Mel? Arguing? NEVER. Empty Jack? Mel? Arguing? NEVER.

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Jack threw himself into one of the chairs, draping himself across the arm rests as he leant his head right back, sighing. "This is a really stupid day. I mean, seriously, who invented Tuesdays? They're like the worst day of the week. Worse than Mondays."

He looked up at Mel and shuffled over in his seat a little, making room for her. "I'm in a really bad mood, and I don't know why," he told her with a shrug. "I'm whinier than usual. I'm whinier than you." He grinned at his girlfriend (it still felt weird and new and fresh referring to her as that) and scratched at his jaw. "I have no legit reason for it either. Weird."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Jack? Mel? Arguing? NEVER. Empty Re: Jack? Mel? Arguing? NEVER.

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Mel rolled her eyes. "Wednesdays are far worse than Tuesdays." she disagreed, placing her school bag on the table, before she sat down next to Jack.

"Yeah, I've noticed." she replied, talking about his bad mood. Her eyes narrowed at his next comment and she gave her boyfriend a look, nudging him in the ribs slightly. "I'm not whiny!" she pouted. "Or well, at least I always have a legit reason!"

She probably didn't always, but still, she didn't like being called whiny. Not that she was going to whine over it or something.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Leo made his way to the library, bored out of his mind and intending to force himself to study there. However, when he saw his friends sitting there, all thoughts of studying flew from his mind and he draped himself over a chair near theirs. He chuckled as he heard the last part of the conversation.

"Oh but you are," he said with a grin, getting up and pushing open the window before taking out a cigarette, checking if no one was watching and lighting it with the tip of his wand. "Are you guys going to be all lovey-dovey now?" he asked them, taking a long drag and blowing the smoke into the air, watching as the wind took it outside.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Jack grinned as Leo joined, putting his arm around Mel and nodding. "Yep. We'll be the whiniest loveyist vomitest invoking couple this world has ever seen. We'll even have a ship name." He grinned and rolled his eyes as Leo ignited a cigarette.

"Deathsticks, Leo, deathsticks," he said with a wry smile, indicating the object creating the smoke. "And in the library. Bloody hell, you're like the most hooked person I've ever seen." He looked around. "If you cause a wildfire or something because of combusting books and you kill us all, I'm gonna haunt you," he told him casually, winking.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Mel sighed, her eyebrows staying narrowed as Leo joined them, those two really were talented when it came to annoy her. "I'm not whiny! Merlin, you guys are whiny." she scowled at them, but didn't object when Jack wrapped his arm around her, however she felt the need to object his description of their relationship. "Right, stop using that word!" she pouted again. "We're not whiny."

Her lips formed into a small 'o' at Leo's cigarette. It was one thing smoking one in her room, but in school? Inside the Library?! "I was hoping you'd given up on that disgusting habit." the red head said, crossing her arms, before her eyebrows rose a little and she looked at Jack. "'The most addicted person' you know? How many smokers do you hang around?" she frowned at him before she eyed Leo's cigarette again. "Throw it out."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well he's more addicted than anyone in my family," Jack said with a shrug and a smile. "They usually can refrain from smoking in libraries. But you know, I know people who smoke, that's just not the sole reason for me hanging around them, okay?" He grinned and patted Mel's shoulder.

"Anyway, Lee knows he's killing himself, right?" Jack said, lips quirking further upwards. "If he knows then it's his own fault for being a melon. And he'll probably die by his sister's hands before the cigarettes take their toll." So would he, come to think of it.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Leo rolled his eyes at them both, ignoring Mel's request, or demand, to throw it out. It was a perfectly fine cigarette, there was no reason he would be throwing it away until he finished it. He resisted the urge to blow out his smoke in her face, which was low even in his standards, and he blew the smoke out the window instead, tapping the cigarette with one finger so the excess fell to the ground.

"I know perfectly fine what I'm doing, yes. Doesn't stop me, neither will your talk about me killing myself," he told them before letting the cigarette dangle from between his lips.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri May 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Mel scowled. Was everything just a joke to those two? "Leo, you'll get in so much trouble if someone spots you, and then you'll have to deal with your sister and those are not healthy, they're going to end up messing you up even more!"

The red head's lips formed a thin line. "But I mean, if you're okay with it an your best friend is okay with you killing yourself, who am I to try to talk you out of it? You don't listen to me anyway." she crossed her arms, looking with a scowl from Jack to Leo.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue May 15, 2012 8:51 pm

"Aw, come on Mel," Jack said with a sigh, smiling at Mel exasperatedly. "Don't go off on one. We love you. It's just he wants to. We can't stop him. Might as well leave him to it."

Jack grinned up at Leo. "Anyway, he knows how to deal with Natatattat, don't you, Lee?" he said, smirking. "She's caught him before. Nothing ever really happened. So don't fret."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down