Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Friends Become Strangers (Closed)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Friends Become Strangers (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When Friends Become Strangers (Closed)

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Leo didn't flinch as he was shoved into the wall, his arms were limply hanging at his side, still trembling. The words Jack spoke cut through him like a knife. When he opened his own mouth to speak again, his voice was low, shaking and his breathing was heavy.

"Oh no, never said I was perfect. I am far from perfect. Especially because I ever thought you guys were my friend. I severly hope I will never have to see you again in my life. I might just force Nat to let me go to another school, because if I had to look at all your faces during classes, I swear I might just kill myself," he began, ignoring the tight grip Jack had on his arms.

"I can't help it Mel doesn't like you Jack, and neither can she. You just need to get over your goddamn crush and stop being so sodding pathetic. I can't even believed I once cared about you! I'll say this again, I wouldn't even care if you all dropped dead. Here on the ground. I even hope you do," he hissed, and then used the last strength in his arms to shove Jack off his body and stalk towards the window.

He didn't look back at them when hauled himself up the windowsill and jumped out.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

When Friends Become Strangers (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When Friends Become Strangers (Closed)

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Jack felt sick as Leo spoke, his eyes feeling sharp and his stomach feeling empty. What he was saying on Mel felt too close to home, too grating... what if he was right? And he felt a blinding fury for him at the same time, before he was shoved backwards and Leo was off, Jack spitting after him, flipping him the finger.

He felt dizzy and sick, and he had to sit down now. Sliding down the wall, he sat himself on the carpet, the adrenaline seeping away, but the fury still fresh. He pressed his sleeve to his nose, still seething.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Zoltan just sat there through everything. Several times he almost got up and started yelling, but he never did. It wasn't him to do that. He was the quiet one, the one who didn't yell or get mad easily, so he just sat there. He felt bad, horrible about it all. Once Leo had left, he finally stood.

"I have to talk to him," Zoltan said, hurrying towards the window. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, put he had to do something, to try and make everything better. "Get one of the house elves to fix you up, Jack. Tell them not to tell my parents you're here, though. They know to listen to you," he told Jack. And with that, he hoped out of the window and after Leo.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Mel had stood, like paralyzed, up against a wall for what seemed to be forever. She was too upset, too angry and too hurt to move or make any more words or bitchy comments. So she had just stood. And watched.

On occasion she had wondered if she should jump back into the argument and throw some more punches around, but truthfully the fight was scaring her.

She had to stifle a scream when Leo punched Jack and then again and then when Jack pushed him against the wall, but she didn't have time to scream anyway, everything was happening too fast. Every now and then she'd hear her name mentioned, but before she could know how to react to any of it, Leo had left.

And then Zoltan was talking and then just as fast as Leo, he was gone as well. And then it was just her and Jack.

Slowly, the red head pushed herself from the wall and walked over to Jack, sliding down next to him, she glanced at him, her voice trembling as she managed to mutter out "He's such a wanker."

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Jack's voice was thick and blocked when he spoke again. "I can't believed he punched me. Twice." He leaned forwards, trying to stop the blood going down his throat.

"I'm sorry," he said, though he didn't specify what for. Sorry for her witnessing that? Sorry for mentioning her so many times? He groaned and smacked back against the wall.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Mel pushed her hair from her face, it was sticking to it with sweat from when she lost it and yelled her voice out.

She sighed, battling with her hair, before she looked back at Jack. She didn't respond to his apology, because for one she wasn't sure how she could nor did she even fully understand what he was apologizing for.

The red head cleared her throat, eyebrows narrowing a little when she thought about Leo, who would forever be 'Wyatt' in her head from now. "I could go after him and hit him again, I swear, it would feel so good."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Jack shook his head. "It's not worth it. Let him go die in a hole. Plus I think he'd full on punch you back and I'm not kidding, that really hurt." He frowned. "I think he broke it. Again. Oh bloody hell."

He grinned. "Mind you. You didn't half whack him earlier."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Mel shook her head, closing her eyes for a minute. "Just... Some of the things he said. He seriously has some nerve, first he calls Zoltan... that, and now he had the nerve to say those.. those things.. and to us! I really can't believe him."

Smiling slightly, Mel shrugged. "I hope it at least hurt a little, it damn well hurt my hand." she said, rubbing her hands together. "I should've broken some bones though."

She looked at his face, his nose was weirdly shaped and he had blood everywhere. "It looks broken," she sighed, "I might have some tissues in my purse." she said, in a hopeful voice as she stood up to get her purse that she'd dropped on the floor when she came into the room.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

"Thanks," he murmured. "Merlin, he riled me up though." Jack flushed a little. "And uh, what he said about me fancying you... I don't know where he got that idea from, but it's like, uh, totally not true."

His heart was sinking by the second.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Mel quickly handed Jack the tissues she found in her purse, but didn't bother to sit back down, instead she just stood awkwardly in front of him.

She didn't fully understand why but her chest tightened at his words and she didn't understand either why they seemed to hurt so badly. She wasn't supposed to care, this was supposed to be a good thing.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and forced herself to speak up again. "Uh .. yeah.. that... uhm.. so.. so yeah, what you said.. at the club.. that was just the drink talking?"

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Jack pressed the tissues gently to his nose, wincing slightly as he did so, looking at her, his heart going as he sat there. He was getting a headache now.

"What did I say?" he asked, suddenly worried he might have said something awful and offensive. "I don't really remember. I do remember thinking ut was Christmas though, so it was probably crappy jibberish you should pay no heed to." He looked up, hoping that had saved him.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:47 pm

For the third time, that evening, Mel felt like someone had slapped her across the face. Actually, she wished he had, then she'd at least have a reason for feeling like this.

Her words were lost in her throat and her eyes stung, but she couldn't start crying. No, not there, not in front of... him. ".. You dont remember?" she finally managed to cough up, taking a small step backwards as she fished up her memories from the club. "- ... You said.. stuff.. about me.. and you.. You didn't talk about Christmas until Nat got there, you also said she was sexy. Which was creepy." she forced up a laugh. "You... You really don't remember?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 pm

What had he said? He racked his brains but nothing sprang to mind. Oh Merlin. He bet he'd told her he hated her or called her ginger or thrown up on her or something terrible.

"Look, I can guarantee that whatever I said, I didn't mean it," Jack said, smiling up at her in one last desperate bid. He really hoped he hadn't called her anything rude. Whatever it was, it clearly upset her to remember it.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am

Mel flinched. Her chest hurt, it actually hurt. She really wanted to just fall down and break into tears. Every word coming out of his mouth seemed to make the pain worse and worse.

Forcing herself to stay as calm as possible, Melanie snapped her eyes from Jack and over to the wall. "... Right, yeah.. okay then." she managed out before she zipped her purse closed again. "You should take yourself to the hospital or something and get that checked out so you dont die over here. Or whatever, I don't care."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

She flipped emotions so suddenly he looked up incredulously. "What? Why're you in a mood with me? What have I done?" He pulled the tissue away from his face to look at her. "Seriously, Mel, I'm not in the mood. My nose is broken again and I feel like shit and I don't want to have to deal with you going off on one."

He really didn't understand what it was he'd said and he wasn't in the mood to figure it out. She could go off on one if she had to.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

Her mouth hung open, as she stared speechless at Jack in front of her. She had no idea what to do, but after a moment she managed to come to her senses and closed her mouth, her lips forming a thin line.

He said that she was in a mood? Oh, if that's what he wanted, that's what she'd bloody give him!

"Oh! So that's how it is? I'm in a mood with you?" she laughed bitterly. "Oh, aren't you just the loveliest? If you cant be arsed to 'deal with me', why dont you just leave me alone!"

At that, Melanie turned around and stalked towards the window, but just before she reached it, she turned around again, looking straight into Jack's eyes. "Actually, you know what? Maybe Leo was right to punch you in the face. You deserve it. So please, dont stop bleeding on my account. And just so you know, I can guarantee that I mean every fucking word!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 am

What had he done? Jack would have loved to have been enlightened on that. He watched as she turned to leave, before throwing the now bloody tissue after her. "Fine! FUCK YOU!" he hollered, before she left and he couldn't take it. With a great shuddering breath, he screwed his face up as a sob racked his body, and a tear fell down his face.

He kicked Zoltan's bed, before sliding into an almost lying position, crying to himself, unable to bring himself to move.

They had fucked up royally.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2